PACIORETTY SPEAKS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from geez77. Show geez77's posts

PACIORETTY SPEAKS

he called bob mackenzie, any thoughts? he says he is disturbed chara didnt get a suspension and says he dosent remember much but says chara intentionally ran his head into the turnbuckle

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=357316

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Re: PACIORETTY SPEAKS

He must be listening to Tony Maranaro

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Even more reason not to feel sorry for this punk!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Tony Mazz was exposed as a hack writer today.   What a shock. Mazz writes about a sport he has no idea about, and he looks stupid yet again.

As does Packratty.   
    What's more disturbing is this Packratty character basically leaping into the boards, thinking he was by Chara, but instead gambled running himself into the turnbuckle.

Fail.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

In Response to PACIORETTY SPEAKS:
    [QUOTE]he called bob mackenzie, any thoughts? he says he is disturbed chara didnt get a suspension and says he dosent remember much but says chara intentionally ran his head into the turnbuckle http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=357316
    Posted by geez77[/QUOTE]
    Next thing you know he'll be saying Chara told him "I'm going to run you into the stanchion" LOL. Hope he's ok but how the heck can he know what was going on in Chara's head?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Ugh.  Would have been a good time to put an end to the public side of this, and let the rest keep between players.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

Actually...

• According to Habs fan, Chara yelled 'WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME" and beat Max with a sack of puppies before laying the "hit" last night

http://twitter.com/AlexCole77/status/45503891135148032

LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: PACIORETTY SPEAKS:
    [QUOTE]Actually... According to Habs fan, Chara yelled 'WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME" and beat Max with a sack of puppies before laying the "hit" last night http://twitter.com/AlexCole77/status/45503891135148032 LOL
    Posted by Bruins-Unite[/QUOTE]

I wonder if they reported this to the police?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

From the article...

"I believe he was trying to guide my head into the turnbuckle. We all know where the turnbuckle is. It wasn't a head shot like a lot of head shots we see but I do feel he targeted my head into the turnbuckle."

Okay, so if he knew where the turnbuckle was and knew he was being guided into it, why didn't he slow up (or stop?) What is the basis for his belief that Chara was trying to hurt him? I wish Max well but maybe he shouldn't have commented so soon after the incident as his emotions are high and reason very low.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

[QUOTE]From the article... "I believe he was trying to guide my head into the turnbuckle. We all know where the turnbuckle is. It wasn't a head shot like a lot of head shots we see but I do feel he targeted my head into the turnbuckle." Okay, so if he knew where the turnbuckle was and knew he was being guided into it, why didn't he slow up (or stop?) What is the basis for his belief that Chara was trying to hurt him? I wish Max well but maybe he shouldn't have commented so soon after the incident as his emotions are high and reason very low.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

His basis is wishful thinking -- wishing that Chara can be demonized and made to look like a goon. All the judgments have already been made. Didn't you know that habs fans are mind readers and they knew all about Chara's intentions immediately, even before he did?

Habs Fans Immediately Proclaim Chara “Intent” in Pacioretty Hit

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Max -- I may not agree with what you say but the fact that you can even speak after that hit is a miracle. Hang in there and get well.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

[QUOTE]From the article... "I believe he was trying to guide my head into the turnbuckle. We all know where the turnbuckle is. It wasn't a head shot like a lot of head shots we see but I do feel he targeted my head into the turnbuckle."

Okay, so if he knew where the turnbuckle was and knew he was being guided into it, why didn't he slow up (or stop?) What is the basis for his belief that Chara was trying to hurt him? I wish Max well but maybe he shouldn't have commented so soon after the incident as his emotions are high and reason very low.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]Bingo.  Many people accuse Chara of knowing exactly where the turnbuckle was and intentionally ramming Pacioretty into it.  The common claim is that all players know where the turnbuckles are at all times.  If that is the case, why did Pacioretty not make evasive maneuvers when Chara was angling him toward impending turnbuckle doom?  Or is Chara the only one who can be expected to have complete awareness of his surroundings?

By the way, nice to see you back, Bruins-Unite.  You picked a fine time to come back to the board. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

"I believe he was trying to guide my head into the turnbuckle. We all know where the turnbuckle is. It wasn't a head shot like a lot of head shots we see but I do feel he targeted my head into the turnbuckle."

No way, not Chara, not on purpose, very few players in the league would willingly and knowingly do this on purpose. For the record I expected a couple of games suspension expecting the league to try to appease some folks.

The Air Canada thing is just foolish (where were they on the Savard hit? Why make an example of THIS one where the maliciousness isn't as obvious?). It's a sport where if you put your head down at the wrong time you can risk paralysis....it's a high risk sport to begin with on a normal day, this stuff is going to happen time to time, no way around it and the B's have had thier share the last few years. Air Canada should protest hockey in it's current form, not demand a specific incident be disciplined....bad policy, bad management.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Del2006. Show Del2006's posts

Good luck to Chara next time he goes to Montreal...the danger will not be on the ice!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TurkS16. Show TurkS16's posts

Stone Cold Zdeno Chara runs little Max into the "turnbuckle", jumps up on top of the boards, guzzles a beer, and yells "Give me a hell yeah".......Hey little Max, how long you been playing hockey?.....it is called a stanchion.....never heard it called a turnbuckle in over 50 years of playing or watching hockey. Thank God, not often but it happens; Sandy Moger (in maybe his only body check in the NHL) hit Eric Lindros into the stanchion once and gave him another concussion, did not hear Lindros or Philly fans whine like little babys....I do hope you get better, but grow a pair and strap it up, mope! He hardly hit ya, what if he would have lost his balance after you smacked him after the game earlier this season was over and he went head first into the boards.....what then?.....you are on the perfect team, you little whinny baby.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homebrew76. Show Homebrew76's posts

"did not hear Lindros or Philly fans whine like little babys"   

Hmmm, all Lindros ever did in his NHL career was whine. That's why he had the nickname 'Baby Lindros'.   It's also the reason I switched from being a Leafs fan back years ago.   The moment they signed baby Lindros, I swore off the Leafs forever.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

[QUOTE]Good luck to Chara next time he goes to Montreal...the danger will not be on the ice!
    Posted by Del2006[/QUOTE]

Ah, oui, oui, ,oui, wah, wah, wah.  Telephoner les hommes des policement et les pommes du terre et Jean Korcic as well aussi, you knower?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Talking against my english? ugh........ what kind of french is that ???

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Yup Max Pacioretty speaks as if he had full knowlege of Chara's intentions.  From my perspective, like many on this board, Chara plays with intensity but respectful of the game. The hit on Pacioretty was one of those plays.  He has a right to speak his mind.  I hope for his quick recovery so he may persue his career as a hockey player.  

Now, the thing that irks me is Gionta's behavior after the hit.  I know he is a local favorite here, but he was yapping at Chara as if the hit was intentional. Grandstanding in front of the Montreal crowd.  No doubt there was bad blood between Chara and Pacioretty, but Gionta as a Captain should have acted like Bergeron did after the hit on Savard, civil and direct in his conversations with Crosby.  No grandstanding!  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Del2006. Show Del2006's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PACIORETTY SPEAKS : Ah, oui, oui, ,oui, wah, wah, wah.  Telephoner les hommes des policement et les pommes du terre et Jean Korcic as well aussi, you knower?
    Posted by huscroft28[/QUOTE]

you can't even use google translation moron LOL!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

I'm no Habs fan but I'd cut Pacioretty a little slack on this.  Yeah, it's stupid of him to claim he knew Chara's intention but you'd be a little emotional too if you almost had your head removed from your body.

It's no worse than Kamfer whining about a clean hit.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

" turnbuckle " has a WWF connotation - always been stanchion in hockey.

The pepsi's PR hack has already been in to coach Peter Pan Pacioretty - they will spin this for all it's worth.

Peter thought he could flit and fly away from the Z train and make it 5 zip, and didn't pay enough attention to his positioning on the ice....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

I hope someone like Subban runs Chara, so he can be targeted by the entire Boston team.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]Tony Mazz was exposed as a hack writer today.   What a shock. Mazz writes about a sport he has no idea about, and he looks stupid yet again. As does Packratty.    What's more disturbing is this Packratty character basically leaping into the boards, thinking he was by Chara, but instead gambled running himself into the turnbuckle. Fail.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Although I disagree with Mazz's opinion in hhis recent column, and I'll agree his hockey knowledge could be better, I disagree that he is a hack. He is probably the best sports columnist in Boston.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from diz420. Show diz420's posts

[QUOTE]I hope someone like Subban runs Chara, so he can be targeted by the entire Boston team.
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]

Subban would NEVER have tried what doush pat tried, cause he knows that he'll end up in the expensive seats.