Package Hamilton, Seguin & Knight for Phil The Thrill!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

Re: Package Hamilton, Seguin & Knight for Phil The Thrill!

In Response to Package Hamilton, Seguin & Knight for Phil The Thrill!:
    [QUOTE]Lets finally get that man back in Boston where he belongs! and I would like Chiarelli to petition the NHL to have PHil's name on the Cup too!
    Posted by cactusTony[/QUOTE]

I actually like Kessel and would trade Seguin to get Phil back.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Package Hamilton, Seguin & Knight for Phil The Thrill!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Package Hamilton, Seguin & Knight for Phil The Thrill! : I actually like Kessel and would trade Seguin to get Phil back.
    Posted by DallasSmith[/QUOTE]
    Why would you trade a future star(and current Cup champion) for a guy that's lazy and didn't want to be here? The guy gets ripped by the fans in Toronto and you want him back? I'm shaking my head as I write this.......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Package Hamilton, Seguin & Knight for Phil The Thrill!:
    [QUOTE]Lets finally get that man back in Boston where he belongs! and I would like Chiarelli to petition the NHL to have PHil's name on the Cup too!
    Posted by cactusTony[/QUOTE]

phyllis's name on the cup for what?addition by subtraction thats why the bruins won the cup they got rid of the cancer that is phil kessel.

tyler seguin 1 stanley cup
    proactive phil not even in the playoffs(go figure)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Package Hamilton, Seguin & Knight for Phil The Thrill! : I actually like Kessel and would trade Seguin to get Phil back.
    It's really late as I read this, so please tell me this is sarcasm.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

lmfao....dallas and cactus love pain....Phil Kessel is where he wanted to be...watching the playoffs....3 starters for a PUNK

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oldman33. Show oldman33's posts

What game are you watching? With all the medical problems that kid had, the B's bent over backwards to appease him. It was Phil who wanted to be dealt. He got what he wanted. Believe me, the Cup never would've been here with him around. Didn't they say the same thing about Wheeler? Come on, get a grip. Stop crying about something beyond your control.Gees.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Cactus is stirring the pot again as he laughs at our responses. Last week Chiarelli stressed "character" as a primary ingredient for each of his Bruins. We all know Phil's lack of character and petulance, plus we now have Seguin, Knight and Hamilton, a significant improvement over flighty Phil.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsfanforever. Show Bruinsfanforever's posts

Are you stupid? What is it with all your moronic idiotic posts in this forum? Go get your head examined.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

I love this post. I actually think he's trolling the leafs and the other trolls with it. I mean, the title is just so ridiculous...no one would do this trade, especially since there are now names instead of numbers (draft picks) and the names are INCREDIBLE. Made me laugh, at least.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Are you kidding me?  Kessel has the personality of a wet blanket and about the same amount of character.  Seguin has a chance to be better than Kessel straight up never mind throwing in Knight and Hamilton. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

I think the jury is still out on Seguin .I love his skill set but am not convinced he is going to be a star.I hope he is I really do .

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Package Hamilton, Seguin & Knight for Phil The Thrill! : Are you kidding me?  Kessel has the personality of a wet blanket and about the same amount of character.  Seguin has a chance to be better than Kessel straight up never mind throwing in Knight and Hamilton. 
    Posted by huntbri[/QUOTE]
    Everyone laughed when I suggested that the B's play Thornton ahead of Seguin in the finals and as it turned out Thornton played quite well in the finals.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

the Kessel deal is a complete one sider....presently and even more down the road...Guaranteed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I think the jury is still out on Seguin .I love his skill set but am not convinced he is going to be a star.I hope he is I really do .
    I think Seguin will be a star but he doesn't need to be to outplay Kessel. Don't bother to cite last years all-star appearance as evidence that Phil is a star. Don't be surprised if Seguin outscores Kessel this year.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Package Hamilton, Seguin & Knight for Phil The Thrill! : Everyone laughed when I suggested that the B's play Thornton ahead of Seguin in the finals and as it turned out Thornton played quite well in the finals.
    Seguin outscored him in fewer games while nearing his hit total. Let's not bother with this debate again. The entire team played well overall. You're not about to propose Thornton makes the team out of camp ahead of Seguin are you? Dallas, you're reminding me more of Yaz with every one of your posts.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Package Hamilton, Seguin & Knight for Phil The Thrill! : Seguin outscored him in fewer games while nearing his hit total. Let's not bother with this debate again. The entire team played well overall. You're not about to propose Thornton makes the team out of camp ahead of Seguin are you? Dallas, you're reminding me more of Yaz with every one of your posts.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    Perhaps you haven't read all my post's then .I am not a troll.No,I am not suggesting Thornton makes the team ahead of Seguin .My suggestion about playing Thornton ahead of Seguin against Vancouver was because I anticipated it being a very physical series and Seguin [like Kessel ] does seem to shy away when things get physical .Because I have made a few post's' that you disagree with doesn't warrant a ''you're reminding me more of Yaz with every one of your post's ''.I have been a respectful,intelligent member of this board who only wants to talk hockey.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Package Hamilton, Seguin & Knight for Phil The Thrill! : Perhaps you haven't read all my post's then .I am not a troll.No,I am not suggesting Thornton makes the team ahead of Seguin .My suggestion about playing Thornton ahead of Seguin against Vancouver was because I anticipated it being a very physical series and Seguin [like Kessel ] does seem to shy away when things get physical .Because I have made a few post's' that you disagree with doesn't warrant a ''you're reminding me more of Yaz with every one of your post's ''.I have been a respectful,intelligent member of this board who only wants to talk hockey.
    Dallas, I wasn't saying Yaz was a troll and I'm not saying you are. What I am saying is you both seem to have an anti-Seguin agenda with the overall theme of your posts. I wasn't saying your opinion was any less valuable than mine even though we seem to be at opposite ends of this spectrum. Sorry to have offended you. Cheers.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Package Hamilton, Seguin & Knight for Phil The Thrill! : Dallas, I wasn't saying Yaz was a troll and I'm not saying you are. What I am saying is you both seem to have an anti-Seguin agenda with the overall theme of your posts. I wasn't saying your opinion was any less valuable than mine even though we seem to be at opposite ends of this spectrum. Sorry to have offended you. Cheers.

I am not anti Seguin .I just don't think he is ready to be annointed a superstar on what I have seen.He has a lot to learn .Yes,he has a great skill set but right now Kessel is the better player.Obviously Kessel has more  experience under his belt but just because Seguin played with a much stronger Bruin team and won a cup,the concensus seems to be he has way more character and potential than Kessel.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Package Hamilton, Seguin & Knight for Phil The Thrill! : I am not anti Seguin .I just don't think he is ready to be annointed a superstar on what I have seen.He has a lot to learn .Yes,he has a great skill set but right now Kessel is the better player.Obviously Kessel has more  experience under his belt but just because Seguin played with a much stronger Bruin team and won a cup,the concensus seems to be he has way more character and potential than Kessel.
    Well, forgive me for perceiving this to be somewhat anti-Seguin. It's not just because he played on a stronger Bruins team that Seguin is perceived to have better character. It's also that he didn't sulk when asked to buy into CJ's system. Phil has done nothing to suggest he's willing to put a team ahead of himself. For you to even suggest otherwise is ludicrous to me but you're entitled to your opinion(anti-Seguin as it may be).

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Ever. Show 4Ever's posts

Anyone know how many of Tony's 299 posts are this stupid, most I bet.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone know how many of Tony's 299 posts are this stupid, most I bet.
    Posted by 4Ever[/QUOTE]
    We all know and the answer is all of them.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

The trade can't be judged by winners and losers at this point, primarily because of the immediate impact compared to long term impact. The overall impact will be how each side's bounty impacts the team. Seguin helped the Bruins out a few times this year, most importantly in the Tampa Bay series. Kessel has scored a few game winners for Toronto, and when they get him a top line playmaker his value to the team will skyrocket. 

Based on projections it looks like we could end up winning the trade. Even if Hamilton and Knight only turn into everyday players we end up filling roles on the team they would still have an impact.

If Kessel ends up helping Toronto make the playoffs then he's done what Burke imagined he would do. If Seguin progresses along with the flashes of talent he's shown then Chiarelli will receive more than he thought he would have gotten when he made the trade. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Package Hamilton, Seguin & Knight for Phil The Thrill! : We all know and the answer is all of them.

This idiot must be trolling. No hockey fan could be this big a moron.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Kessel trade will favour the   Boston Bruins  for the next 15 years.
    Kessel will never see Lord Stanley in the blue and white.

Priceless..