Paille

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Paille

I have been waiting for this guy to finally convince me that he belongs on this team and I think this year he finally did it. When they first got him I was hung up on the first rounder hype but I believe he has accepted his role and has become a very valuable member of the team. 

I love his work ethic and grit. He is a key player and fourth line is where he should be and I am fine with that.  He and Campbell compliment each other perfectly. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins6. Show Bruins6's posts

Re: Paille

In response to Nolakanookie's comment:

I have been waiting for this guy to finally convince me that he belongs on this team and I think this year he finally did it. When they first got him I was hung up on the first rounder hype but I believe he has accepted his role and has become a very valuable member of the team. 

I love his work ethic and grit. He is a key player and fourth line is where he should be and I am fine with that.  He and Campbell compliment each other perfectly. 

He did such a great job in 2011 making his way back into the lineup and playing a great forechecking game when we won the cup. The 4th line is back to where they were then, and Paille has alot to do with it. I got to meet him last year and he is a great guy also.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In response to Bruins6's comment:
    [QUOTE

He did such a great job in 2011 making his way back into the lineup and playing a great forechecking game when we won the cup. The 4th line is back to where they were then, and Paille has alot to do with it. I got to meet him last year and he is a great guy also.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah he stepped up in 2011. really like his game this year. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Paille desserves a trial on the PP ...Bruins arent going anywhere since 3 years withnone of the worst PP in the NHL ....I would try him with Bergeron Seguin Marchand and Hamilton on the 1st unit ....he can skate, can move the puck quickly and he is such a smart player...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Paille desserves a trial on the PP ...Bruins arent going anywhere since 3 years withnone of the worst PP in the NHL ....I would try him with Bergeron Seguin Marchand and Hamilton on the 1st unit ....he can skate, can move the puck quickly and he is such a smart player...

Couldn't be any worse than they got now,give it a shot,i no we all kind of make fun of powerplay,i mean i no they won the cup without one.but can't see them ever doing it again.If they had an even decent power play last year they don't loose to Washington.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

dear lord. paille is not a PP guy. he has stone hands.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Paille is fine where he is and is thriving. Let him be....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Agreed. Like I said he knows his role and does as good as anyone. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

Agreed. Don't move him up to the 3rd line, just keep him right where he is. Right now, he'd have my vote for 7th player.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Since earning his permanent ice time, I have been very happy with Paille.  Unlike everyone else on the team once in a while, this guy never dogs it.  He may have hands of stone, but his defense play has always been at a high level.

No complaints at all with this player.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

definitely no complaints, but i certainly don't want him on the PP

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Since earning his permanent ice time, I have been very happy with Paille.  Unlike everyone else on the team once in a while, this guy never dogs it.  He may have hands of stone, but his defense play has always been at a high level.

Well said. Doesn't take any shifts off. I also would agree with the 7th player award at this time!

I haven't posted in a long time...forgot how fun it can be. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zebep57. Show zebep57's posts

In response to Nolakanookie's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

No compliants here I like his speed and PK abilities

Who was it on here that used to refer to Daniel as" Pallie of $%**?"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Agreed. Don't move him up to the 3rd line, just keep him right where he is. Right now, he'd have my vote for 7th player.

Ooooppppsss. He will be on the 1st line...lol lol 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

I thought we agreed to leave Paille where he was!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Es a goo Vato!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Es a goo Vato!

Mr. Roboto- domo-domo.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Alright then, 8th player award?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordy4. Show lordy4's posts

He should've won the7th Player Award 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I thought of him as the seventh player award winner myself. And in my opinion, his hands aren't as stone as some other Bruin fans think. He would be a second line winger on a lot of NHL teams. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

DP has played well for us and did deserve the 7th player award. His hands have been better and he has scored 10 goals this season, stone hands has made his mark and good for him. DH is a rookie and played well but DP had the much harder roll on the PK and the 4th line and up and down the lineup. If some of the Bruin players played with his hype, 2nd place would already be ours. Bruins need more of what DP brings.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Paille and Campbell have both proved their value. Once in a great while Claude let's them have a skilled winger and they do even better

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

he was a first round pick because of his speed, but the guy has below average hands. don't want that on the PP. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Paille got screwed with the 7th player voting. His hands are better than what people give him credit for, but they are still not powerplay worthy hands. 

Dougie was really good for his age but that is not what the Award is about.  Plus, I expected Dougie to have some success this year since he was a highly touted, 2nd D-man taken in the draft.  He did not do anything unexpected for me.