Pansy Bi^tch a ss whiny tracker Bruins- Rangers series

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Pansy Bi^tch a ss whiny tracker Bruins- Rangers series

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

The game thread sure was enjoyable last night.  The difference?  Ship jumping held to a minimum.

Winning cures that problem.

If a person jumps ship when they're winning games then that would be an all-time low schmmuck move.

Of note: BDC doesn't let you post schmmmmuuuuk. How stupid is that ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

So you hate the Rangers? More than Montreal, Toronto, Buffalo, Philadelphia, Vancouver etc... where do you put them on the list?

A tie between Habs and Rangers. Only difference is when we lose to Habs I don't have to deal with their fans at work the next day. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Does my cursing bother you Chowda? 

I'm not against cursing Nite. I do it also. It needs toning down though IMO.

It screams out " look at me, I know how to swear ".  With stories of what your Dad taught you, I'm sure this is not one of those things.

Done! I respect your opinion. If it's 49 or someone of that ilk I can't promise anything, but I'll be better overall. Thats a promise.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Jagr - Yes another discussion on him.

posted at 5/16/2013 9:47 PM EDT

• bgrif008
    • First: 7/14/2005
    • Last: 5/17/2013

I cant take him on the ice anymore. Cant catch a pass, too slow, F's up more plays than actually makes them. He's a liability and doesnt look any better on the powerplay than Kaberle did for the B's. Im just so frustrated with his play right now. I thought he might bring a little more to the table, playing with Marchand and Bergeron, but its just not there. The sad thing is, CJ would never leave him off the ice. I know hes old and has lost a step, but I expected smarter play out of him. He tries to force everything.. Im really hoping he proves me wrong.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Jagr - Yes another discussion on him.

posted at 5/16/2013 11:18 PM EDT

• bgrif008
    • First: 7/14/2005
    • Last: 5/17/2013

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

This probably could have gone in the thread marked "Jagr".

Also, I disagree with everything you've written.

You disagree with everyone. And what about jagr is making your head turn and say wow. Im not far off with my comments when the announcers are saying the same thing about Jagr trying to force plays. He just needs to keep it simple and fix that hole in his stick. Maybe he wont fan on the puck once he does.

Im not saying he does everything wrong, Im saying he just isnt doing anything. But like I said. I sure hope he proves me wrong sometime in this playoffs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

From Bassfishing

Agree. It's brutal and awkward to watch. How on god's green earth is he still on the power play? Activate Soderberg or Daugavins at this point!   They can't be worse. HE does nothing!  He tries to stick his asz out and fiddle the puck in the corner, he never shoots, his passes are inaccurate and he's slow as hell, especially in space.

I would love nothing more than to beat the Pens in the COnf Finals, but if somehow Iginila plays better (if we even get there) and Jagr sucks, it will be a disaster for Chiarelli.

How did this guy even put up the points he did this season? Just cherrypick all game and get garbage points like he has his whole career?

I just could never stand his style of play.  Most of his points came early in his career and he's so one dimensional. His style does no fit this system either. Said it at the deadline, say it now.

No idea what means. All I know is this guy follows me around, as does his dorky clique here. Anyone who may appear to know the game very well that they don't know in here, they get insecure really fast, and use some kind of an attack dog strategy.

Diehard Bruins fan for 30 years and have been to MANY, many games at the old Garden, subscribed to to the Center Ice package, found the old WBZ 1030 on AM radio out of market (late 90s/early 2000s) learning when the sun went down, it went from Mexican radio, to Boston radio, etc.

This stuff may not mean much to people like you, but don't lecture me about being some super fan or anything else here. I am not tolerating this crap.

I am not here to protect Jacobs, Chia or Claude. I am a fan. An honest fan.

You keep saying he's "so strong" but he isn't.  He gets bounced off the puck so fast with incredible position.   It's not like he's fighting for a spot when he loses position. He can't skate!   He's slow as hell!  As sluggish as Recchi was, he made it count in other ways like getting in front of the net without the puck. Pansy Mullet boy just stands on the sideboard, cherrypicking and being lazy which is what he's done his whole career. Ugh.  So overrated.

I could never stand his game, still don't, and he is sucking for our team right now

He was awful last night.  Use him on the second unit PP if you want, but that's it.  He ran over and dumped Lucic last night!  He takes the puck off of others' sticks, almost like he's the big kid in the neighborhood trying to dominate pond hockey.

I also noticed the other night during the comeback he's completely indifferent when the goals are being scored, almost as if he's not involved, he doesn't care.

He's such a non Bruins kind of player, he sticks out like a sore thumb.

I don't care about past laurels. I live in the present, it's 2013 and that is my team out there. I am thrilled that is Jagr's resume. Absolutely thrilled for him. I don't care what he did following Lemieux around for 8 years in Pittsburgh.  I really don't.  He was a Euro player then, he still is now which is why he hasn't won a Cup in 20 years.

He's busy jumping around the Atlanic division teams or playing in Europe.  It's always about Jaromir.

Note the difference between the fire with Recchi and this guy, too. To even pretend he should be on a checking line is embarrassing. He doesn't know what the word means.

Him standing off to the side or not being involved in the plays that are scoring plays isn't really "in the middle" though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

bgrif008's comment:

I agree with what you say about his strength and working down low, but its so common place that the D know exactly what he is gonna do. He needs to keep his feet moving. He seems to get in the corner and just stop and get flat footed. Then the D drape themselves all over him and then he loses the puck. Maybe he needs more help down low for more options. Tough to make a play when you have your back to everyone and everthing that is going on.

I was all for the change. Moving Jagr up with Marchand and Bergy. And I didnt think Marchand, Bergy and Seguin were bad, they just werent scoring, when we all expect it. Im still glad they made the change and I want them to keep Jagr with that line. I guess I was expecting smarter plays from Jagr would come about when playing with more skilled players such as M & B, instead of always looking as if he tries to do everything on his own.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

From perrysound

ast night he got knocked over twice with the puck. Just bumped off, like it was nothing. That is unusual for him to be bounced like that. He didn't create a single good scoring chance, but had 3 or 4 decent chances to do just that. It was frustrating to watch him last night.

My over all opinion of his play last night was that he was trying to do moves that his body could not deliver anymore. Most nights he will get 2 or 3 chances, so we have to be patient. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

from orr&papirgods

It may be true that Jagr's presence is bringing life to Bergy and Marchand but Jagr, to my eyes he is not creating much, loosing the puck too often and doesn't use his linemates all that well. His play on the PP has been pretty good though. I was psyched to get him and have been ever hopeful for his skills to shine. Seems a bit like a square peg in a round hole though. I still have some hope that his impact will be felt. So far not so much.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

so far it's bassfishing winning by a landslide!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'm going to biitch here,  I HATE MATINEE'S !

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

This thread sucks.