Panthers @ Bruins GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Panthers @ Bruins GDT

In response to zamboni24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hockey 101 -- Can't figure this team out lately. Fla skates over the blue line and 2 players follow the puck carrier -- leaving 2 trailers WIDE OPEN.

[/QUOTE]

They just went over this exact play at the end of the period. Excellent call Zam!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to mxt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

God, this team is hard to watch. What's gonna happen when we play a good team?

[/QUOTE]

They'll turn it around, but in the meantime this is brutal. I know it's the Florida Panthers, but the way they've played this past 5 games and Winchester going out of his way to elbow Kelly, there is no reason for this team to be playing with no emotion like they are.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Wow the Bruins passing is absolutely atrocious which in turn leads to constant turnovers at center ice. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have to admit that was a bitter period to watch.

Why are they making a bad team look good?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Looks like the sell out streak is over. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Wow, it's still so early in the season but these guys aren't very good right now.

On another note, I probably completely missed this, but when did Jack Edwards start calling Marchand Brad MarSHAND?  (hmm, one of the commentators just said it too). And at the end of the penalty kill, he said MarSHAND about 3 times in a row, but then went back to Mar-shaaand at the end, so it seems like he's purposely trying to say it the other way.

Was there a "clarification" on his name pronounciation?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Winchester has been one of the bright spots recently down here.  Dineen is killing himself to find guys who play 60 minutes and Winchester has been one of the few.

My guess is that he'll get a game for that elbow.  That was bad.  He's not a dirty player (think of Paille's hit a couple of years ago), just overzealous while trying to keep his roster spot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow, it's still so early in the season but these guys aren't very good right now.

On another note, I probably completely missed this, but when did Jack Edwards start calling Marchand Brad MarSHAND?  (hmm, one of the commentators just said it too). And at the end of the penalty kill, he said MarSHAND about 3 times in a row, but then went back to Mar-shaaand at the end, so it seems like he's purposely trying to say it the other way.

[/QUOTE]

He asked for it to change in a interview early this week. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They are gutless.  You should go watch the Red Wings.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Gudbranson is the real deal.  He's a legit #2 on many teams. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to thefly8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He asked for it to change in a interview early this week. 

[/QUOTE]

Got it.

And as I type this, JE makes a joke about the way he's saying it...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:[QUOTE] God, this team is hard to watch. What's gonna happen when we play a good team? [/QUOTE]

I have to admit that was a bitter period to watch.

Why are they making a bad team look good? [/QUOTE]

Skating in cement, passing is off, no transition game and defense coughing up the puck down low.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Another great screen by Iginla.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

No novacaine doctor?????????? What the heck is Jack talking about?
    Man he makes me laugh.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Much improved play in the second... CJ must have hit them in the old PRIDE during intermission (been hit there a few times myself and it hurts!)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Rask with a pretty stretch on the wraparound after he looked like he might have pulled something on that side.  Sharp.

Loved his glove save on Campbell.  The guys that make it look easy are so impressive.

Couple goals would help a lot in the third.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

after the goal we saw a big change in momentum... no idea why?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

UM -- Maybe we should ask San Jose and Anaheim?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Habs down 3 - 1 -- end of 2 periods. Stand by for a major march to the penalty box for the Sens.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Well, I don't know when we'll see a B's game played with passion. And, honestly, I know there are plenty of time t'ill the end of the season, but, how could Soderberg and Reilly Smith suddenly turn into goal scorers, after one each since the begining ?

And Eriksson ?

Hmmmmm...let's be patient....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Thank God we're only playing the Panthers !

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

MarchAAAAnd scores and pretends to take the monkey off his back. Hopefully he gets going.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

March !       Its about time !

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

nope...not tonight...no passion no speed noo desire to win no  speed ....

Panthers 2  BRUINS 1

[/QUOTE]

Another fine prediction.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Phew ! 

Finally the Bruins will win one !