PC has made some subtle moves that should be applauded

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

PC has made some subtle moves that should be applauded

the big ones are easy to spot. Horton and campbell, Seguin, Knight, and the 9th pick, but he has also made some smaller moves that look like genius ones.
    Seids and bartkowski for bitz weller and a 2nd....STEAL
    Boychuk for Hendricks
    McQuaid for a 5th rounder

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: PC has made some subtle moves that should be applauded

with the exception of chara, he has built the entire blue line via trade. and its a pretty impressive blue line

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: PC has made some subtle moves that should be applauded:
    [QUOTE]with the exception of chara, he has built the entire blue line via trade. and its a pretty impressive blue line
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

chiarelli doesnt get enough credit for everything he has done up to now. those moves are great on the blue line. the moves i like to point out are the deadline deals. kaberle the majority wanted and so did i. now has he come as advertised- no but he has been better in the last 2 series and i have to acknowledge that after i ripped him for the regular season and Montreal series. alot of people on this forum thought chris kelly for a 2nd rounder was to much but i think kelly has made the trade worth it and with another year at a good cap number(2million). then the wheeler and stuart deal for peverley and valabik. peverley has given the bruins much more then wheeler would have ever did. bad side was stuart but gun to chiarelli head and he would do the deal in a heartbeat, especially with peverley having another year under contract as well at a good cap number of 1.4 million.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

Man, I love Peverley..... his puck possession time alone is a huge factor. They roll 4 lines partially b/c of him. The fluidity w/ the puck this team has is awe- inspiring. Opponents can't score if they don't have the disc.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Evensome of his depth moves have been great - Paille for a third rounder for example.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

In Response to Re: PC has made some subtle moves that should be applauded:
    [QUOTE]Evensome of his depth moves have been great - Paille for a third rounder for example.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

4th rounder wasn't it? or was it a 4th rounder that turned into a third rounder if they signed him or something

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

From wiki - Paille was traded to the Boston Bruins on October 20, 2009 for a third-round and a conditional fourth-round draft selection.

I don't think the conditional pick ever materialized.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

this thought has crossed my mind a few times now.

pretend for a second that you are one of the other gm's in the league.

and pc calls you about a pretty even up trade, and how about that 2nd d pairing guy you got in the echl?  how about just throwing him into the deal?

don't know about you, but I get that echl guy locked up before you can say 'overlooked young defenseman.'

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

peverly's speed kept the pressure on tampa late in the game. By the time rolo finally got out of the net, it was  a one possession deal.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

Peverly has been outstanding.