Pens are hypocrites form top to bottom

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Pens are hypocrites form top to bottom

Tonight, he Blue jacket player Tropp lays a perfectly legal hit on a Pens player and what happens, the Pens player Sill lays a beating on Tropp.  Exactly the same as Thornton tried to do to Orpik.  This 2 hours after after Pens coach says he doesn't believe players have to fight to defend themselves after a legal hit.  What a bunch of hypocrites.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Pens are hypocrites form top to bottom

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/120570

Don't you worry there will be plenty of Bruins fans on BDC that will come along and defend the Penguins. "Zach Sill is a man he drinks his milk".

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/120570

Don't you worry there will be plenty of Bruins fans on BDC that will come along and defend the Penguins. "Zach Sill is a man he drinks his milk".

[/QUOTE]

You're a child.

No one defended the Penguins.  People defended the truth.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

You're a child.

Now that's really grand. Whose truth, NAS - yours?

Okay, I'm a child too, because

- I too think the entire Penguins organization is a bunch of hypocrites

- and I also do think that there are way too many users on this board who will continue to defend Pittsburgh, Crosby or "Le Hypocrite" himself, Monsieur Lame-Ieux, etc.

But you know what, oh NAS, "Fearless Defender of the Truth"? I don't care.

Now I don't want to insinuate that Orpik's injury was faked, or that the whole Orpik-on-IR thing is just baloney. But there would be a lot more to it than just making sure that Shawn Thornton's upcoming suspension will be long enough - for instance, playing the league's front office in a certain way, including putting a rival organization (the Bruins) in a bad light (because somewhere down the road, the league might become a little more trigger-happy when it comes to dishing out suspensions, etc., against the Bruins).

When the Penguins started to employ some of the most detestable "players" in hockey history (i.e. $cumuelsson, Coward Cooke), but still complained (mostly through Lame-Ieux, later through Cindy Crybaby) about physical play, bodychecks, etc. (but, of course, only if they were applied against one of their own - a typical case of "Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi"), they lost all credibility for me. And it would take a lot more than the never-ending sermons from NAS, Shupe, etc., in Pittsburgh's favor to make me even consider changing my mind about one hockey organization I can definitely do without.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

The Penguins are despised for a reason, just add this to the list.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tonight, he Blue jacket player Tropp lays a perfectly legal hit on a Pens player and what happens, the Pens player Sill lays a beating on Tropp.  Exactly the same as Thornton tried to do to Orpik.  This 2 hours after after Pens coach says he doesn't believe players have to fight to defend themselves after a legal hit.  What a bunch of hypocrites.

[/QUOTE]

Not a single person in the media brought this up... shocker!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

In response to MrHulot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You're a child.

[/QUOTE]

- and I also do think that there are way too many users on this board who will continue to defend Pittsburgh, Crosby or "Le Hypocrite" himself, Monsieur Lame-Ieux, etc.

Now I don't want to insinuate that Orpik's injury was faked, or that the whole Orpik-on-IR thing is just baloney. But there would be a lot more to it than just making sure that Shawn Thornton's upcoming suspension will be long enough - for instance, playing the league's front office in a certain way, including putting a rival organization (the Bruins) in a bad light (because somewhere down the road, the league might become a little more trigger-happy when it comes to dishing out suspensions, etc., against the Bruins).

When the Penguins started to employ some of the most detestable "players" in hockey history (i.e. $cumuelsson, Coward Cooke), but still complained (mostly through Lame-Ieux, later through Cindy Crybaby) about physical play, bodychecks, etc. (but, of course, only if they were applied against one of their own - a typical case of "Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi"), they lost all credibilty for me. And it would take a lot more than the never-ending sermons from NAS, Shupe, etc., in Pittsburgh's favor to make me even consider changing my mind about one hockey organization I can definitely do without.

[/QUOTE]

Amen!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Didn't Mario the Phoney, get all bent out of shape about the Islander a few years back over some rough stuff after a game. Talbot knocked a guy out and there were many fights, only to have Mario whine on about the Refing, and fighting in the game? Meanwhile his team had the most fighting majors in the NHL.

HAVE NO RESPECT FOR Mario. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You're a child.

[/QUOTE]

When the Penguins started to employ some of the most detestable "players" in hockey history (i.e. $cumuelsson, Coward Cooke), but still complained (mostly through Lame-Ieux, later through Cindy Crybaby) about physical play, bodychecks, etc. (but, of course, only if they were applied against one of their own - a typical case of "Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi"), they lost all credibilty for me. And it would take a lot more than the never-ending sermons from NAS, Shupe, etc., in Pittsburgh's favor to make me even consider changing my mind about one hockey organization I can definitely do without.

[/QUOTE]

Amen!!!

[/QUOTE]

Amen x2

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

[QUOTE]

You're a child.

[/QUOTE]

Agree. You couldn't have said it better

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In my book : the. Pens and the scabs are the same kind of crying babies....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You're a child.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Calling Mario Lemieux "Lame-Ieux" and Sidney Crosby" "Cindy Crosby isn't childish at all.

It's also very original.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:[QUOTE]

The Penguins are despised for a reason, just add this to the list.[/QUOTE]

Let the Penguin apologists role on in.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

-----------

With regards to Shawn Thornton ? Through the eyes of haters he can do no right. 

Thornton was wrong. One of the few times he was deserving of criticism for the way a 12th forward plays.

Problem is..................most of the time the "so called truth" about the player is through hate-filled glasses for some .

With that I believe truthful, credible opinions go out the door when it comes to anything regarding this player.

Childish ? Indeed !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Pens are led by one of the biggest crybabies in the league in Crosby. He has wonderful talent, but has never grown up from yapping constantly to the refs. As Claude commented; Thornton was over the top, should never have attacked Orpick as he did; should be suspended; but has owned up and apologized. None of the pens, Neal plus others have owned up to anything

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

I don't think it's reasonable to think team executivers and teamates "aren't' hypocrites to at least some extent.  Any of them.  Not all the time, and there are certainly different levels, and some are much more frequent than others...but nobody gets a pass. 

Since we aren't in the fray, we should be able to be somewhat objective, but even then, the whole foundation of loyally alligning oneself with someone, or something dictates a certain amount of homerism.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pens are led by one of the biggest crybabies in the league in Crosby. He has wonderful talent, but has never grown up from yapping constantly to the refs. As Claude commented; Thornton was over the top, should never have attacked Orpick as he did; should be suspended; but has owned up and apologized. None of the pens, Neal plus others have owned up to anything

[/QUOTE]

Don't be talking nasty about Cindy there are some people on here who have crushes on him.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Thornton took down a player from behind then got on top of thim and punched him in the face twice, Sill challenged Tropp to a fight, and Tropp dropped his gloves first. Comparing apples to oranges. Both Pitt and Boston have had their moments and have players who cross the line once and a while.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to Bisson1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thornton took down a player from behind then got on top of thim and punched him in the face twice, Sill challenged Tropp to a fight, and Tropp dropped his gloves first. Comparing apples to oranges.

[/QUOTE]

Here they come.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the newsflash.

This just in....The earth is ROUND! (And before any of you nerds chime in, I know, it's not a perfect sphere and therefore technically not "round". How about roundish? Close enough?) :P

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here they come.

[/QUOTE]

Here who comes?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tropp throws a clean hit.  Sill skates near him.  Tropp throw his gloves off.  How is this relevant?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bisson1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here they come.

[/QUOTE]

Here who comes?

[/QUOTE]

The sane people.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Calling Mario Lemieux "Lame-Ieux" and Sidney Crosby" "Cindy Crosby isn't childish at all.

It's also very original.

[/QUOTE]

Correction: It's "Cindy Crybaby". We all want to stick to the truth now, don't we?