PENS NOT DOING WELL AFTER DUPING BRUINS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

PENS NOT DOING WELL AFTER DUPING BRUINS

There is no Bruin fan happier to see the Pens lose 2 games in a row being out scored 10-2 in their last 2 games than me. Iggy and the rest of those guys maybe asking what the hell is going on .  I hope this continues for them and the B's pass them with Jagr in the lineup. It would be great to see Jagr stick it to his old team and see Iggy who gave us the finger lose in the 1st round. I have nothing against the Pens, I hate them all the same.

]             GO   BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: PENS NOT DOING WELL AFTER DUPING BRUINS

Eat it Shero!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I hate Pitt as well. Never liked Mario. Sid, Cooke and Ulf certainly did not help their cases.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

I understand the whole karma thing when it comes to the Pens losing Sid, but what did the B's do to the hockey gods to lose Patrice?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I despise everything about that team. People talk about Shero like he's some genuis, he's a good GM no more than that. He walked into a team that had already drafted Crosby, Malkin, Fluery, Orpik, Whitney and had the 2nd overall all pk to take Staal. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I am glad to see that Jarome is doing his best to pick up the slack from Crosby.   I think Shero forgot to look between the pipes and the D .. Fleury is getting beat regularly like a tambourine.. Actually Vokun is outplaying him in the games I have watched.. They also miss Letang as well..

That is why I marvel at Ottawa this year, losing Spezza and Anderson , and Karlsson  and hanging in for playoff spot.. Outstanding.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shortpops. Show shortpops's posts

What goes around can sometimes come back to bite you. Pull a fasst quick one and man o man can it backfire. We will just see how all of this plays out in the weeks to come for both the Pens and the B's..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Wish we were all commenting after a 2 week slide, not a 2 game one, but I agree it has been fun to watch.

I'm worried the Pens might actually go with Vokoun...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sask-Bs-fan. Show Sask-Bs-fan's posts

I have never liked the Pens. From them coming back in the playoffs to beat us in the 90's, the Ulf/Cam situation, but most of all what bothers me is HOW they got Crosby.

Put your conspiracy theorist hat on for a moment if you will. At the time of the lockout, Mario was whining that if he didn't get Crosby in the lottery that he was going to fold the Penguins. Miraculously, they got drawn for the first overall pick. How convenient! I know there is no proof of it, it just seemed to stink from day one!  And just a gut feeling I have always had.

The Iginla debacle I put more on Iginla himself. I lost a little respect for him in how it was done. If you want to go there, with some text messages from Crosby, tell your GM beforehand.

But that has been discussed in other posts.  Anyway  Go B's, Looking forward to seeing SEGUINS line tonight!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Wish we were all commenting after a 2 week slide, not a 2 game one, but I agree it has been fun to watch.

Same here. Lets hope that their goaltending is the death of them again this year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

When did the Pens dupe the B's?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:

I am glad to see that Jarome is doing his best to pick up the slack from Crosby.   I think Shero forgot to look between the pipes and the D .. Fleury is getting beat regularly like a tambourine.. Actually Vokun is outplaying him in the games I have watched.. They also miss Letang as well..

That is why I marvel at Ottawa this year, losing Spezza and Anderson , and Karlsson  and hanging in for playoff spot.. Outstanding.

Maybe this is Fleury in this video......

http://mix108.com/look-out-psy-here-is-the-next-asian-sensation-meet-the-tambourine-man-video/

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

That could be the free agent, for the money, pick up of the year.