Perfect timing to package Krejci + Boychuk + Caron + Subban + our 1st. Pick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Perfect timing to package Krejci + Boychuk + Caron + Subban + our 1st. Pick

In response to dogmonsta's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No way,  Here's a name I would bring on for a one year rental with an expiring contract, Dany Heatley and throw him on the 3rd line with Kelley and Erikson. 4th line would be centered by Campbell, rotate out Paille/Thornton/Spooner however style they need that night. Then One trade I would make is see what it would take to get Tobias Rieder from Edmonton. Unknown prospect who doubled his total goals in one year from 23 to 42. They are going to need a first line winger next year. Iginla is nice but we need some pop on that line.

[/QUOTE]

Did soderberg get deported? He's better than heatley and 1/7 the cost. But good idea with getting a prospect to play first line minutes. That'll probably work

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well if I am PC tomorrow I make the offer to Columbus and once Johanssen is playing with Fat and Iggy ...yiu all call me a genius and you all want me for President 

Johanssen would be so much better than Krejci but with Boychuck + Subban + Caron , Coloumbus would probably bites....

[/QUOTE]

The great thing about this is , I don't have to go to a comedy club , and spend a pile of money on a cab and cocktails....it's all on here for free . Awesome stuff Stan !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to dannycater's comment:

A two-time NHL playoff scoring leader. With that kind of pedigree, I can't believe the B's didn't trade him in the off-season. Quick get on the phone, and also make sure when you get a hold of Dial-a-Ride that the two people picking you up have white jackets and a restraint.

Unfortunately, the only smart thing this guy has ever done is figuring out how to get out of these and finding access to a keyboard! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Ryan Johanssen will be one of the best NHL player for years to come ....whoever doesnt see that has zero hockey knowledge ...I see him getting 45 goals next season he is young , big , so talented and like I said Custom made for the BRUINS .....PC has to try to get this kid we have so many talented D's and the price to pay Krejci-Boychuck-Caron-Subban is very reasonnable and its the only way we can get this kid ....just to give you an idea this kid is so much better than Blake Wheeler ...he is an upgrade over working hard every game , he has much more talent, he has golden hands he is young and has a bright future ...this year is the last occasion to get him next year he will get close to 50 goals and will be untouchable

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Every time I read one of Stans posts -- The theme song from the Twilight Zone immediately pops into my head. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Stanley I wish you had proposed  last year a trade including seguin for erixsson smith and some prospects

Who won't do much in the nhl. 

The reaction you're getting now would be identical

[/QUOTE]

How did that find it's way into a really bad proposal thread regarding Ryan Johansen?

Because thats what he does.

Thats all he does.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

Ryan Johanssen will be one of the best NHL player for years to come ....whoever doesnt see that has zero hockey knowledge .

[/QUOTE]

Exactly the reason why Columbus won't trade him. Wake up Stanley. Do you not think that Columbus also wants him .........for years to come ?

Speaking of zero hockey knowledge...........can't wait for your next prediction/trade proposal  ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Stanley if I may, kid looks good I'd like to see more of him but 50 sorry that might be quite a stretch. He will be a big part of columbus future though but not part of ours unless the job comes soon enough 

[/QUOTE]

If you dont buy lotery tickets you will never win the jackpot.....if you dont go fishing you'll never catch a fish.......if a GM doesnt try some blockbuster proposals he'll never get a great player .....mark my word ...we could still get a chance of making this trade and get one of the most exciting NHL player for the next 15 years ...only if we try , only if PC. Makes a proposal.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Thats how you can tell a GREAT GM  from a goog GM

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Sorry from a Good GM 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh.  My mistake.  I thought it had something to do with building teams that win the Stanley Cup, that get to the finals and conference finals regularly, and having a deep organization that can withstand the trials of the hockey gods.  Apparently it's about getting a great player.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh.  My mistake.  I thought it had something to do with building teams that win the Stanley Cup, that get to the finals and conference finals regularly, and having a deep organization that can withstand the trials of the hockey gods.  Apparently it's about getting a great player.

[/QUOTE]

I wonder how the Kings felt about that when they acquired Gretzky?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Regardless of how they felt, their GM had bo-fn-diddly to do with it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Ryan Johanssen will be one of the best NHL player for years to come ....whoever doesnt see that has zero hockey knowledge ...I see him getting 45 goals next season he is young , big , so talented and like I said Custom made for the BRUINS .....PC has to try to get this kid we have so many talented D's and the price to pay Krejci-Boychuck-Caron-Subban is very reasonnable and its the only way we can get this kid ....just to give you an idea this kid is so much better than Blake Wheeler ...he is an upgrade over working hard every game , he has much more talent, he has golden hands he is young and has a bright future ...this year is the last occasion to get him next year he will get close to 50 goals and will be untouchable

Stanley, why would they trade a kid of that talent while he's on an entry level deal and wont be hittting unrestricted free agency anytime soon.  It appears they plan on building that team around him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

[QUOTE]

For Ryan Johanssen  and Jack Johnson, of course key player for the Bruins is a future Super star Ryan. Johansen , 21,  6'3". 215 lbs , scored his 19th tonight ...Johnson just to match the salaries but could help getting rid of ST faster , this kid is the real deal and would fit perfectly with the Bruins

I think with Krejci, Boychuck, Caron, Subban and our 1st pick we could get the deal done Can you imagine Johanssen with. Iginla and Lucic ...wow

MR PC please get on the phone ...

[/QUOTE]
    You should consider going to live in a rubber room.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Stanley, why would they trade a kid of that talent while he's on an entry level deal and wont be hittting unrestricted free agency anytime soon.  It appears they plan on building that team around him.

[/QUOTE]

Stanley will never reply to a post like this.

Why ? It makes too much sense which he has no answer for. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Any GM with an ounce of knowledge of the CBA and talent evaluation would know this. Back to GM school for you Stan.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Blueberries, wild salmon, nuts/seeds, avocados whole grains have all been shown to improve brain function and cognitive health.   

Avoid processed sugar-based foods; they can wreak havoc on neuro-chemistry; they are akin to poison for the thinking process.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

< before clcking on thread >...

Don't be from Stanley, don't from Stanley, don't be...

< clicks thread.. >

< lowers head and stares blankly at keyboard >

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In response to seobrien's comment:
    [QUOTE]

< before clcking on thread >...

Don't be from Stanley, don't from Stanley, don't be...

< clicks thread.. >

< lowers head and stares blankly at keyboard >

[/QUOTE]

Lol. I know that feel man.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

Stanley wants to be the next Bruins GM but he blindly throws out on this discussion board crazy trade proposals without checking any aspect of trade in the new Salary Cap NHL. He should at least verifies the follwing:

- Players contract (Time remaining on contracts, EL, UFA, FA etc..)

- Cap space and cap impact of players coming in and out

- Contract legal aspects and medical history of the player comming in

- How the trade will impact the team right now and in the future

- Who will replace the missing bodies in a 4 against 1 players deal

- etc....

He wants to become the next Bruins GM but has no credentials or experience at all, except for the fact that he is a beer league referee and has groupie pictures of him in Montreal bars with former/present NHL players......

To be a sports GM is very different today than even 5 - 10 years ago.....that’s why teams now hire full time lawyer......full time scouts (Europe, Juniors, minor league, NHL, college, etc) ...........full time player development personnel.....etc..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bobruins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Stanley wants to be the next Bruins GM but he blindly throws out on this discussion board crazy trade proposals without checking any aspect of trade in the new Salary Cap NHL. He should at least verifies the follwing:

- Players contract (Time remaining on contracts, EL, UFA, FA etc..)

- Cap space and cap impact of players coming in and out

- Contract legal aspects and medical history of the player comming in

- How the trade will impact the team right now and in the future

- Who will replace the missing bodies in a 4 against 1 players deal

- etc....

He wants to become the next Bruins GM but has no credentials or experience at all, except for the fact that he is a beer league referee and has groupie pictures of him in Montreal bars with former/present NHL players......

To be a sports GM is very different today than even 5 - 10 years ago.....that’s why teams now hire full time lawyer......full time scouts (Europe, Juniors, minor league, NHL, college, etc) ...........full time player development personnel.....etc..

[/QUOTE]

Missing bodies ??  lol lol lol .....Krejci replaced by a much better player that will have an impact immediately .....Boychuck ...Hamilton coming back + we have enough Ds .....Caron..not playing, Subban...will never play in the NHL for the Bruins ....what missing bodies ??