Peter Mansbridge Interview With Bobby Orr

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Peter Mansbridge Interview With Bobby Orr

Here's the chat the CBC's Mansbridge had with Orr in Parry Sound last July.  It aired October 13/13.  Some footage of Orr in full flight is included along with his views on the state of today's game and Alan Eagleson.  Orr takes full ownership for not being more involved in his business dealings and asking the questions he knew needed to be asked.  Check out Orr's left knee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGRm0UWsxGw

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

Re: Peter Mansbridge Interview With Bobby Orr

Great interview with the " best ever" in my opinion....I feel fortunate to have witnessed his magic on ice as a young Bruins fan...Thank You numbah fowah...Bobby Orr!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

We are left to only imagine what he would have accomplished had his career been longer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Wonderful interview. He is a class act.  We won't see his like again. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Great interview indeed ...for the GREATEST hockey player of all time !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Great interview indeed ...for the GREATEST hockey player of all time !

[/QUOTE]

Stanley, I think we've all read Montreal's Doug Harvey was one of the earlier defensemen to rush up to the other team's blue line in the 50's.  What I think puts Orr in the greatest category is not only his skills but the legacy of offensive defensemen that have followed him at that position; Ray Bourque, Brad Park, Paul Coffey, Denis Potvin, Phil Housley, Al MacInnis, Brian Leetch, Al Iafrate, Guy Lapointe right up to today's Karlsson, Mike Green, Dan Boyle and Duncan Keith to name a few.