Petition!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Petition!

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I hereby offer this petition which is to limit the amount of pointless threads (read:  any thread) Stanley is able to start in a week.  The limit:  One.

1.  Not-A-Shot

Make it one per day and I will agree

One a day?  Stanley, they are talking about new THREADS, not posts.

Why don't you check out the other regular posters and see how many threads they start each week and using them for a comparison give a reasonable number.

I don't think even null started one thread every day.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Badhab ...people in here realy like my posts ..they react ..sometimes they react agressively but thats good because some people need to vent cause of the frustration they go through in their life, on their jobs and so on ..so I think I am doing the a favour by expressing my opinion et giving you a chance to improve your hockey knowledges .....I like to share my proficiency , my experience and my wisdom....SO PLEASE JUST ENJOY AND SHUT UP

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Remi72's comment:

The only way is not to feed.......

^READ THIS!^

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

You guys should start a petition to have me as next B's GM ....I promise you 2 Stanley Cups within the next 5 years

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to tukka-fall's comment:

backup goaler

well played

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

is anyone else starting to get that really guilty feeling that stanley is disabled and we should all stop giving him s**t

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

is anyone else starting to get that really guilty feeling that stanley is disabled and we should all stop giving him s**t

It does feel like kicking a dog. That's why I've put him on ignore - eliminates the temptation of putting him down just in case he actually is disabled.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Yep disabled until the day I become the B's GM 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Just ignore the poor b*st*rd. He'll go away. 

perry.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In response to perrysound's comment:

perry.

If only that were actually true.

Stanley, no one enjoys your posts. We aren't venting about our lives because of your posts. We seriously do not enjoy them. They are neither good ideas or good "predictions". You think just because you put in writing at one time that the Bruins would win the Stanley Cup in 2011 that that makes you so smart.

Here's a prediction. An NHL team will win the cup this year and next year. It will be a good series and they will work hard but I promise a team will win.

I also predict that it will be sunny out in the next 5 days.

I have just made 2 more correct predictions than you ever have.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

In response to perrysound's comment:

perry.

If only that were actually true.

Stanley, no one enjoys your posts. We aren't venting about our lives because of your posts. We seriously do not enjoy them. They are neither good ideas or good "predictions". You think just because you put in writing at one time that the Bruins would win the Stanley Cup in 2011 that that makes you so smart.

Here's a prediction. An NHL team will win the cup this year and next year. It will be a good series and they will work hard but I promise a team will win.

I also predict that it will be sunny out in the next 5 days.

I have just made 2 more correct predictions than you ever have.

Dumb azzz.  I have already 4 major predictions on the way  and they all look good ..Habs will make the playoffs .prediction made at the beginning of the season, Dougie Hamilton will get more points than Chara ..looking good,  BRUINS will win the Cup ...again. And finally Wheeler (18 goals 38 points)  almost done deal...what the f....is wrong with you jumping all over me because I know this game ??   Are you all f...d up ???

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Here is another one just to p..s you off

B's will kill the Lightning in Tampa Thursday ....5-1

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

for the record. this didn't happen. secondly i'd like to bring this up because i think you started three pointless threads yesterday. please, please stop clogging the boards. 

That "backup goaler' line still cracks me up

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

You are spamming the board again Stanley. Don't get banned like a troll.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Yes. Please.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Back on ignore - when you start talking about trading Khudo for Crosby straight up, you have nothing useful to contribute.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Back on ignore - when you start talking about trading Khudo for Crosby straight up, you have nothing useful to contribute.

he said he wouldn't do khudo for iginla straight up....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT2. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's posts

Read em or don't, it is like a car crash u still have to look.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT2. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's posts

Just did a quick scan of the first page of the posts

Stanley 4 posts

BS Leg  3

NAS 2

Boston Sports lover or whatever he is 2

Boycott them all.

GOAT!  1.lol

More like a train wreck more than 1 car here.