Peverley to center, Kelly to LW

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Peverley to center, Kelly to LW

and Hamill as your third line RW once Pevs returns. Caron to the fourth line, and Benoit in the press box for the foreseeable future. I think a position change might help Zach, and it might just be that he belongs on the wing in the NHL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Re: Peverley to center, Kelly to LW

No.

In Response to Peverley to center, Kelly to LW:
    [QUOTE]and Hamill as your third line RW once Pevs returns. Caron to the fourth line, and Benoit in the press box for the foreseeable future. I think a position change might help Zach, and it might just be that he belongs on the wing in the NHL
    Posted by bostonfan191646[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

No need to change Kelly and Peverly, plus Caron has been solid with more chemistry to come, still Hamill does deserve a spot before Pouliot and Thornton's last hurrah.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]and Hamill as your third line RW once Pevs returns. Caron to the fourth line, and Benoit in the press box for the foreseeable future. I think a position change might help Zach, and it might just be that he belongs on the wing in the NHL

I like it but I think I prefer Kelly at center over Pevs. But you are spot on about Hamill at wing. Providing he gets a few more games and continues to impress, that could be a very good 3rd line and moving Caron to the 4th line and limiting Thornton's TOI improves that line.

Pouliot becomes the assistant to the assistant equipment manager in this scenario which also improves the team. :P

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

no.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In Response to Re: Peverley to center, Kelly to LW:
    [QUOTE]no.
    Posted by Olsonicator[/QUOTE]

Ols....you disagree that Pouliot would make an excellent assistant to the assistant equipment manager? I beg to differ....the man has got some serious lacing and taping skills.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

No, like Pevs speed on the wing opening up the middle for people to drive the net.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

and speed up the middle is a bad thing? peverley was awesome at center last year, and i don't know how good he is on the off wing. i would never thrust hamill on the left side. my main reasoning for this is it gets pouliot off the ice. at this point in time hamill> pouliot in my mind

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Peverley-Hamil-Caron
    Paille-Kelly-Campbell

Thornton

Pouliot

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

i like where you put pouliot but kelly is way too good for the fourth line, and hamill is not ready to be an NHL center. Caron-Peverley-Hamill could work though if something happens to kelly

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

Hold on a second here. I thought we were all trading Hamill for Crosby, Malkin and two #1s. Now we're going to keep him and make him a wing? I think I prefer the trade with Pitt.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

I believe Hamill is finally ready folks. he looked relaxed for the first time in the bigs and played really well. you earn your bones in the AHL for sure. ''tough leage'' it just takes some players longer but i believe he can contribute now in the NHL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

It doesn't make much sense to displace two NHLers in order to accomodate a rookie.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Peverley to center, Kelly to LW : It doesn't make much sense to displace two NHLers in order to accomodate a rookie.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

just until paille comes back. which could be the next game, or could be a while. my main point is if were talking about a 3rd line position i think he is a better option than pouliot, who at this point is basically a depth player. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Peverley to center, Kelly to LW : just until paille comes back. which could be the next game, or could be a while. my main point is if were talking about a 3rd line position i think he is a better option than pouliot, who at this point is basically a depth player. 

NHLers don't get displaced for rookies.  See:  Tyler Seguin.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Not strictly true.
    Marchand took over from Paille until the injury bug ran rampant.
    Seguin still played a lot of games. And Lucic, Krejci and Bergeron all came in and took spots when there were veterans ahead of them.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Peverley to center, Kelly to LW : NHLers don't get displaced for rookies.  See:  Tyler Seguin.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Not strictly true. Marchand took over from Paille until the injury bug ran rampant. Seguin still played a lot of games. And Lucic, Krejci and Bergeron all came in and took spots when there were veterans ahead of them. In Response to Re: Peverley to center, Kelly to LW :
    Posted by bandgbleeder[/QUOTE]

By displaced, I meant moved elsewhere.  You know, in reference to the topic here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Peverley to center, Kelly to LW:[QUOTE]In Response to Peverley to center, Kelly to LW : It doesn't make much sense to displace two NHLers in order to accomodate a rookie. Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Not sure about "accommodate" but "develop" would be a better term and I don't consider Pouliot an NHLer anymore, not on the Bruins anyway. He is doing nothing but taking up space in Boston. Benoit needs to go if he is impeding prospect growth in the organization which he is doing by being non-effective night in, night out.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Peverley to center, Kelly to LW : Not sure about "accommodate" but "develop" would be a better term and I don't consider Pouliot an NHLer anymore, not on the Bruins anyway. He is doing nothing but taking up space in Boston. Benoit needs to go if he is impeding prospect growth in the organization which he is doing by being non-effective night in, night out.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Peverley and Kelly are.  Pouliot is just terrible.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I'd rather have Pouliot over Clark. If the B's were to keep a depth player that is.