Philly vs Pens tomorrow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Philly vs Pens tomorrow

Why, oh why does this game have to be on at the same time as the B's game?!?!

The Pens are gearing up for a solid war. This should be one heck of a preview of the 1st round matchup!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Philly vs Pens tomorrow

In Response to Philly vs Pens tomorrow:
    [QUOTE]Why, oh why does this game have to be on at the same time as the B's game?!?! The Pens are gearing up for a solid war. This should be one heck of a preview of the 1st round matchup! https://twitter.com/#!/pgshelly/status/188375676972310528
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

Ron - I remember former Oiler tough guy Steve MacIntyre.  Clearly he hasn't been recalled for his scoring. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In Response to Re: Philly vs Pens tomorrow:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Philly vs Pens tomorrow : Ron - I remember former Oiler tough guy Steve MacIntyre.  Clearly he hasn't been recalled for his scoring. 
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

Exactly! I think both of these teams will try to make a statement. Tomorrow's game should just add to the level of hate between these two. I sincerely hope that series will not be played on the same nights as the B's.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Just watch the B's on TV and the Pens/Flyers on your computer.  Last night I had 3 games going - B's on HDTV, Sabres/Flyers and Caps/Florida on my laptop on a split screen.  Didn't miss anything!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]Just watch the B's on TV and the Pens/Flyers on your computer.  Last night I had 3 games going - B's on HDTV, Sabres/Flyers and Caps/Florida on my laptop on a split screen.  Didn't miss anything!
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

I hear you, hang.  For me it's Bruins online (unless they're on one of the local networks) and usually the Leafs on the TV.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Philly vs Pens tomorrow : I hear you, hang.  For me it's Bruins online (unless they're on one of the local networks) and usually the Leafs on the TV.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

It's great not missing a game, no matter where you may be! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]Just watch the B's on TV and the Pens/Flyers on your computer.  Last night I had 3 games going - B's on HDTV, Sabres/Flyers and Caps/Florida on my laptop on a split screen.  Didn't miss anything!
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

Wish I could, Hang. But I live in Central America and the best I can do is watch from NHL Gamecenter with picture-in-picture but I know I'll be flipping back and forth. I just wish the starting times were 30 minutes apart.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Philly vs Pens tomorrow : Wish I could, Hang. But I live in Central America and the best I can do is watch from NHL Gamecenter with picture-in-picture but I know I'll be flipping back and forth. I just wish the starting times were 30 minutes apart.

Central America? Nicaragua? Or do you mean like Indiana? lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Philly vs Pens tomorrow : Central America? Nicaragua? Or do you mean like Indiana? lol
    Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]

LOL! I mean like Panama! The REAL Central America.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Philly vs Pens tomorrow : LOL! I mean like Panama! The REAL Central America.
    Do you ever run into Steven Segal or Chuck Norris? They always seem to be fighting crime in those parts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Philly vs Pens tomorrow : Do you ever run into Steven Segal or Chuck Norris? They always seem to be fighting crime in those parts.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

No but I once went and have dinner at this fancy schmancy restaurant one night and at the table right beside me was seated chef Ramsey. Actually a nice guy when he's not being a ash hole on tv

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

something like this hopefully:
    http://www.hockeyfights.com/quickhits/entry/steve-macintyre-will-fight-you

maybe he'll forget what team he's on and whack lady letang.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Philly vs Pens tomorrow : No but I once went and have dinner at this fancy schmancy restaurant one night and at the table right beside me was seated chef Ramsey. Actually a nice guy when he's not being a ash hole on tv
    He'd have to be nicer in person.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Philly vs Pens tomorrow : Do you ever run into Steven Segal or Chuck Norris? They always seem to be fighting crime in those parts.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    Segal had a show where he was a cop in Lousiana which just seems like central America. I just saw him on CNN tonight saying he lives in AZ and now works for Sherrif Joe, the most famous sheriff in America.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

It will probably be like the Bs/Sens game last night. Everyone trying their best to avoid a major injury.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Philly vs Pens tomorrow : LOL! I mean like Panama! The REAL Central America.

Phew! I was thinking you lived in Indiana and was saying to myself, "the poor bastid" (boston accent added for emphasis and mild humor)