Pierre LeBrun tweets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from derrickmorin. Show derrickmorin's posts

Pierre LeBrun tweets

LeBrun called Thornton and Boychuk gutless for beating on Spacek and Hamrik.  I'm not going to say it was the smartest move, but it's just like Gleason on Kulemin.  If you want to punch a guy in the face, you better be prepared to fight. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Pierre LeBrun tweets

Is Pouliot gutless for fighting Krejci when there were 4 other Bruins on the ice looking for a partner?

F*ck LeBrun.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

PK Suban then is gutless for backing off once again when approached by Lucic.  Gutless.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

If DK can fight, so can those guys.  I thought it was great when Johnny Rocket took his own helmet off.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Habs were trying to draw penalties all night... and it worked. But they paid the price.

DON'T LET YOUR MOUTH WRITE CHECKS YOUR FISTS CAN'T CASH!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

In Response to Pierre LeBrun tweets:
    [QUOTE]LeBrun called Thornton and Boychuk gutless for beating on Spacek and Hamrik.  I'm not going to say it was the smartest move, but it's just like Gleason on Kulemin.  If you want to punch a guy in the face, you better be prepared to fight. 
    Posted by derrickmorin[/QUOTE]

Agreed, the optics of the bigger, stronger Bruins hammering Spacek, etc., may not be to all tastes but the Bruins answered the call when Montreal came knocking.  Unfortunately, the door fell on some Habs but Boston won the game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

NIce job by Campbell on Pyatt I think it was. He looked carved up like an Xmas turkey...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Pierre LeBrun tweets:
    [QUOTE]Habs were trying to draw penalties all night... and it worked. But they paid the price. DON'T LET YOUR MOUTH WRITE CHECKS YOUR FISTS CAN'T CASH!!!
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

Amen Jersey.  The rent was due tonight, and the Habs had to pony up...finally.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Pierre LeBrun tweets:[QUOTE]and thats why lebrun works for ESPN instead of TSN (he does right?) Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

Correct but he also works for HNIC but so does dolt Milbury. Some in the media see what they want to see McGuire and Lebrun are Pierre's about it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In the fight department we shouldnt be pounding our chests too hard. 
    I didnt see a clear advantage in the fight department. 

And just for those who are Pro-AF.  Pierre also backed him tonight.  Is he still and idiot? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yah no more comments on AF eh ?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

simply stating a fact.  you guys were bashing him.  I stated he supported your guy.

San- can we please make up.  Its ok for us to disagree on this matter

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]and thats why lebrun works for ESPN instead of TSN (he does right?)
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

Correct.  He's also on CBC but as you said, not TSN.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Pierre LeBrun tweets:[QUOTE]simply stating a fact.  you guys were bashing him.  I stated he supported your guy. San- can we please make up.  Its ok for us to disagree on this matter Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Ha Ha I didn't know we were fighting dear :sarcasm: I'm not mad nor fighting with you. Yes we can disagree as I have with friends on this board just try not to take it personally when posters disagree with you ok It's all good man Cool

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Lebrun.... go have another donut you fat pig!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I guy named Pierre Lebrun is sticking up the habs?

The hell you say.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

The Habs keep giving cheap shots and then backing off when it is time to drop the glove...it was just a matter of time before the Bruins decided that it was enough.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]In the fight department we shouldnt be pounding our chests too hard.  I didnt see a clear advantage in the fight department. Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Seriously? I think we gave much better than we got... all for nought if Krejci is injured though.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]The Habs keep giving cheap shots and then backing off when it is time to drop the glove...it was just a matter of time before the Bruins decided that it was enough.
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]
    AMEN!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

The Habs are notorious for running their mouths and not fighting.  The Bruins didn't let that happen tonight.  Gutless?  I think not.  More like making a statement.  Can't wait to see the next game between these two clubs.