P.J. Axelsson back in the mix

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

P.J. Axelsson back in the mix

NESN has the scoop: http://nesn.com/2013/08/bruins-promote-keith-gretzky-to-director-of-amateur-scouting-hire-p-j-axelsson-as-european-scout/

I personally love these types of moves. He might not have a lick of experience yet, but European scouting has long been a mess and good for the Bs to continue their culture-building around former players.

So why isn't Bourque a defensive coach yet?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Re: P.J. Axelsson back in the mix

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

PLease, please, please, let this be a step towards canning Svensson.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

NESN has the scoop: http://nesn.com/2013/08/bruins-promote-keith-gretzky-to-director-of-amateur-scouting-hire-p-j-axelsson-as-european-scout/

I personally love these types of moves. He might not have a lick of experience yet, but European scouting has long been a mess and good for the Bs to continue their culture-building around former players.

So why isn't Bourque a defensive coach yet?

Based on what I've seen of Ray in the last few years, it's because there aren't enough donuts involved.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Yah, we're in the dog days of summer when this topic gets 2 threads.

Whatever happened to all the fun summer stuff we did other years?

Bruins quiz.  Did you ever name a pet or child after a Bruin?  Did you ever shout out a Bruins player name when doing the deed with your significant other?  You know, fun stuff like that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Yah, we're in the dog days of summer when this topic gets 2 threads.

Whatever happened to all the fun summer stuff we did other years?

Bruins quiz.  Did you ever name a pet or child after a Bruin?  Did you ever shout out a Bruins player name when doing the deed with your significant other?  You know, fun stuff like that.

No. But my answer will be different after tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Yes I love when the Bs were not considered for Cup consideration, and every move was to achieve that affect.  Spare me the drama. I like where the team is now. Bingo scheise badhamster!

Swen Swenson must have had some input on the Seguin trade, if not then Red has it right.  PJ was a special player whose hockey IQ was not matched with his skills.  Promising YUP.