PK Fn SUBBAN. WOW!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

PK Fn SUBBAN. WOW!

Chiarelli did you see him ????  He's a 2nd rounder.  You don't need a high profile pick.
    I got a new respect for Subban. The guy shook everyone's hand with a big freakin smile KUDOS to him!

He gave all the B players a tap and surely said good things.

I wish the Bruins get a guy like that.

NOW KABERLE. I don't care what he does the rest of the playoffs BUT NO WAY DO I WANT THE BRUINS TO SIGN THIS GUY. NO NO WAY !! Tonight was the last straw.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: PK Fn SUBBAN. WOW!

In Response to PK Fn SUBBAN. WOW!:
    [QUOTE]Chiarelli did you see him ????  He's a 2nd rounder.  You don't need a high profile pick. I got a new respect for Subban. The guy shook everyone's hand with a big freakin smile KUDOS to him! He gave all the B players a tap and surely said good things. I wish the Bruins get a guy like that. NOW KABERLE. I don't care what he does the rest of the playoffs BUT NO WAY DO I WANT THE BRUINS TO SIGN THIS GUY. NO NO WAY !! Tonight was the last straw.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Yes Kaberle looks totaly lost out there

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Shaking hands doesn't mean squat. When he starts to play the game the right way with his edge he will be a stud and I will say nice things about him. He is a cocky, talented, arrogant *****. The dive was absolutely disgusting and that's from a guy who has defended divers (myself). And the cockiness after his PP goal to TIE the game. If it were to end the game I'd be fine with it. But don't say squat when you're not winning.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Ya, mixed feeling on PK. I saw him at the AHL All Star competitions and he is very likeable and charismatic. On the other hand he does buy into the yappyness and diving, not to mention he has that toilet seat on his chest.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Hey you don't need to tell me. I was calling him a stud in this forum back in January, I compared him to Doughty and the idiots laughed at me...Guess what, he's better than Doughty.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

[QUOTE]Chiarelli did you see him ????  He's a 2nd rounder.  You don't need a high profile pick. I got a new respect for Subban. The guy shook everyone's hand with a big freakin smile KUDOS to him! He gave all the B players a tap and surely said good things. I wish the Bruins get a guy like that. NOW KABERLE. I don't care what he does the rest of the playoffs BUT NO WAY DO I WANT THE BRUINS TO SIGN THIS GUY. NO NO WAY !! Tonight was the last straw.

He had a big smile because he was going to Colonel Sanders Kentucky Fried Chicken after the game ended. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: PK Fn SUBBAN. WOW!:
    [QUOTE]Hey you don't need to tell me. I was calling him a stud in this forum back in January, I compared him to Doughty and the idiots laughed at me...Guess what, he's better than Doughty.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    hahahahahaha

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Hey you don't need to tell me. I was calling him a stud in this forum back in January, I compared him to Doughty and the idiots laughed at me...Guess what, he's better than Doughty.

Still laughing about the Doughty comparison.  Not there yet.  He was terrific in this series though.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Subban would look great with the Bruins.  Kaberle would look great in Providence.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

skills he has... but much to learn young PK does or to the dark side he will turn.

so sayeth Yoda

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Drew Doughty..Terrific player, theres always a fascination or and i'm going to make up a word overratetedness of players people don't see play that much. Go back and watch the enitre Kings series and tell me who stuck out more.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Lets not get carried away now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]Drew Doughty..Terrific player, theres always a fascination or and i'm going to make up a word overratetedness of players people don't see play that much. Go back and watch the enitre Kings series and tell me who stuck out more.
    Ummm Drew Doughty was the only reason L.A. was in the series. Carey Price was by far the reason Montreal stayed around until game 7.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

close but no cigar. I remember your debate and thought some of us were being racist.
    Anyway,  he's damn close !
    I need to see him another year or 2 by this kid.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PK Fn SUBBAN. WOW! : Ummm Drew Doughty was the only reason L.A. was in the series. Carey Price was by far the reason Montreal stayed around until game 7.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

John Quick only reason..Doughty terrible last 2 games, and he admitted it..You didnt watch obviously

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

callodthedom19: agreed 100%

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PK Fn SUBBAN. WOW! : John Quick only reason..Doughty terrible last 2 games, and he admitted it..You didnt watch obviously
    A goalie with a gaa over 3 is the best? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Shea Weber guys !  Now that is the new elite stud D.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PK Fn SUBBAN. WOW! : A goalie with a gaa over 3 is the best? 
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

Call,
    How can you say Drew Doughty was more important in that series? You did not watch the series because if you did you would have seen the game where Quick had a 34 save shutout, 42 saves in a loss and 51 saves in a 3-1 game where the last one was an EN goal..The 51 save game is by far the bestperformance by a goalie this postseason...Did you watch that game? Drew Doughty is awesome, I'm not saying he isn't,If I had my choice I'd take Subban I think P.K is better,it's My opinion....but it's not an opinion if I'm saying Quick was the best King in that series , I think anyone who watched it would agree.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I don't like guys who smile after losing a series.. He should be pissed off that his team lost ..Correction for you Legion! We had a guy like him who liked to smile after a loss in the playoffs when the B's got bounced.. Initial' s JT ring a bell..
    It will always be embedded in my brain the sight of him shaking hands and yukking it up with Theodore after losing the series where he got no points..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PK Fn SUBBAN. WOW! : Call, How can you say Drew Doughty was more important in that series? You did not watch the series because if you did you would have seen the game where Quick had a 34 save shutout, 42 saves in a loss and 51 saves in a 3-1 game where the last one was an EN goal..The 51 save game is by far the bestperformance by a goalie this postseason...Did you watch that game? Drew Doughty is awesome, I'm not saying he isn't,If I had my choice I'd take Subban I think P.K is better,it's My opinion....but it's not an opinion if I'm saying Quick was the best King in that series , I think anyone who watched it would agree.
    I can say I watched every minute of that series. Rememeber when he had back to back games of allowing 6 goals. Doughty, Stoll, Brown, Johnson, Clifford and Quick. 2nd year in a row of a playoff gaa above 3. That's not best player material, sorry.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to PK Fn SUBBAN. WOW! : I don't like guys who smile after losing a series.. He should be pissed off that his team lost ..Correction for you Legion! We had a guy like him who liked to smile after a loss in the playoffs when the B's got bounced.. Initial' s JT ring a bell.. It will always be embedded in my brain the sight of him shaking hands and yukking it up with Theodore after losing the series where he got no points..
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

Can't blame him since he knows no better.  He was told win or lose he will get a free bucket of chicken at KFC.  He skated off the ice smiling from ear to ear as if he won lotto. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Krejci, Lucic, Alexandrov, Cross, Sauve, Knight and Spooner, all 2nd rounders, are not busts yet. Until Subban starts facing players after jamming them in the back of the leg then skating away and to Cowboys point PK is a chump who happens to be talented!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to PK Fn SUBBAN. WOW! : I don't like guys who smile after losing a series.. He should be pissed off that his team lost ..Correction for you Legion! We had a guy like him who liked to smile after a loss in the playoffs when the B's got bounced.. Initial' s JT ring a bell.. It will always be embedded in my brain the sight of him shaking hands and yukking it up with Theodore after losing the series where he got no points..
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

I remember that like it was yesterday, bothered me then and still bothers me now. You would NEVER see Cashman, Orr, O'reilly, Neely or any one of the great B's smile and yuk it up after losing a series, especially against the habs. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

dont like the smugness when he scored the goal thats for sure...but he did slap a very nice clapper for the tying goal.