PK Subban lovers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: PK Subban lovers

In Response to Re: PK Subban lovers:
    [QUOTE]Don Cherry has complaints about a black rookie playing for the Canadiens? What a surprise. The guy is a racist clown. He can't even manage to say nice things about an excellent Leafs' rookie who happens to be muslim. Did you see the strained expression on his face when he was asked about Kadri after the game yesterday? Too funny. Hey Don, remind us again how Mario Lemieux was "the biggest floater in the NHL". 
    Posted by Lafleur1979[/QUOTE]
    Cherry was all over the Leafs when they sent Kadri down. Said Brian was being stupid! That was the reason he had the look on his face because he's been saying all season the kid should be playing with the big club!  Don Cherry is no where near racist!  He calls it as he see's it. Unlike clown like yourself who uses a name of someone who was charged with obstruction of justice! What a hero he is eh?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from montrealrules. Show montrealrules's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PK Subban lovers : you're not on here too often, are you?
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]
    ...not too often but I enjoy reading Boston hockey news and posts [original 6 team, history with mtl, former great players and all...] and when the topic is 'safe' enough I'll post. You can learn alot by what other fans say.....lol...I'd like to talk hockey with other teams' fans but I'm not here to offend or rah rah my team in anyone's face......sports karma is a b****, one minute yr up there, the next yr dog food, so I know to keep an even keel most of the time. The playoffs are coming up and I'll be visiting more often if thats OK. Last year I posted with wash and pitts fans......most were pretty good about it.    

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PK Subban lovers : Cherry was all over the Leafs when they sent Kadri down. Said Brian was being stupid! That was the reason he had the look on his face because he's been saying all season the kid should be playing with the big club!  Don Cherry is no where near racist!  He calls it as he see's it. Unlike clown like yourself who uses a name of someone who was charged with obstruction of justice! What a hero he is eh?
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PK Subban lovers : Cherry was all over the Leafs when they sent Kadri down. Said Brian was being stupid! That was the reason he had the look on his face because he's been saying all season the kid should be playing with the big club!  Don Cherry is no where near racist!  He calls it as he see's it. Unlike clown like yourself who uses a name of someone who was charged with obstruction of justice! What a hero he is eh?
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    That is pretty funny. He's right about the first part though. Don does that with all the young kids, so he can pull up the tape later on.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PK Subban lovers : ...not too often but I enjoy reading Boston hockey news and posts [original 6 team, history with mtl, former great players and all...] and when the topic is 'safe' enough I'll post. You can learn alot by what other fans say.....lol...I'd like to talk hockey with other teams' fans but I'm not here to offend or rah rah my team in anyone's face......sports karma is a b****, one minute yr up there, the next yr dog food, so I know to keep an even keel most of the time. The playoffs are coming up and I'll be visiting more often if thats OK. Last year I posted with wash and pitts fans......most were pretty good about it.    
    Posted by montrealrules[/QUOTE]
    Any intelligent hockey talk is generally welcomed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PK Subban lovers : ...not too often but I enjoy reading Boston hockey news and posts [original 6 team, history with mtl, former great players and all...] and when the topic is 'safe' enough I'll post. You can learn alot by what other fans say.....lol...I'd like to talk hockey with other teams' fans but I'm not here to offend or rah rah my team in anyone's face......sports karma is a b****, one minute yr up there, the next yr dog food, so I know to keep an even keel most of the time. The playoffs are coming up and I'll be visiting more often if thats OK. Last year I posted with wash and pitts fans......most were pretty good about it.    
    Posted by montrealrules[/QUOTE]

You seem to be pretty even tempered. There are some excellent posters from Montreal and Toronto.  Hockey fans who are objective enough to admit the failings of their teams without jepordizing their loyalty can float in these spaces without retribution.  But don't be thin skinned.  Now I cannot imagine a world without fans who are fanatics who spew out insults and diatribes to competitors on any blog in any NHL city.  If you say something stupid expect something to be thrown back.  The best poster on here that is a Montreal fan is Kennedy 97.  Top notch!  Cheers!  Go Bruins!