Playoff Lines

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Re: Playoff Lines

In response to asmaha's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seguin isn't showing enough to ride on the Bergeron line. Sods is unproven. Peverly has more upside than Paille. Horton is scoring again. Ergo...

Lucic-Krejci-Horton
    Marchand-Bergeron-Jagr
    Peverly-Kelly-Seguin
    Paille-Campbell-Soderberg

I've changed my mind. I've seen enough of Lucic floating around and Horton only picking up tap-in goals. Marchand-Jagr is magic. Bergeron will whip Looch and Seguin into shape.

Marchand-Krejci-Jagr

Lucic-Bergeron-Seguin

Peverly-Kelly-Horton

Thornton/Soderberg-Campbell-Paille

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Bergeron will whip Looch and Seguin into shape.

Lucic-Bergeron-Seguin

I've been toying with the idea of this line in my head for a couple of days.  I find it intriguing because of one idea: Julien could tell Lucic to not worry so much about getting out of position when delivering a hit, and tell Bergeron and Seguin to be prepared to cover in such situations.  Getting Lucic licking his lips at the prospect of flattening someone every shift might be enough to get his head back in the game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from G4ck5. Show G4ck5's posts

I really hope its the B's and Pens in the conf finals. There is no reason why we can't beat that team. With Crosby and Neal it's still going to be a tough series, but it makes the odds more in our favor. Lets be honest how awesome would it be if we knock out Iggy from the cup. That would be better than winning the cup.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In response to G4ck5's comment:

I really hope its the B's and Pens in the conf finals. There is no reason why we can't beat that team. With Crosby and Neal it's still going to be a tough series, but it makes the odds more in our favor. Lets be honest how awesome would it be if we knock out Iggy from the cup. That would be better than winning the cup.

No, no it would not.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I've changed my mind. I've seen enough of Lucic floating around and Horton only picking up tap-in goals. Marchand-Jagr is magic. Bergeron will whip Looch and Seguin into shape.

You mean the same Seguin that scored the only goal last night and the game winning goal the previous game?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

You mean the same Seguin that scored the only goal last night and the game winning goal the previous game?

Take it in context....what I'm saying is Bergeron centering those two could solve some problems. That's all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Take it in context....what I'm saying is Bergeron centering those two could solve some problems. That's all.

I know...just bustin' your balls. I am not big on the Seguin bashing of others on these boards....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT2. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's posts

Some of these posters are certifiable, they know the context - is what I'm sayin.

The top 2 lines should remain the same, they are strong lines.

3rd line with most skilled players Pail  Pev Jagr

leaving

Kell Camp and Sod with Daug on the sidelines and ST carrying the bag of Pucks.

CJ will bounce the lines and win because of the team talent, not because he is an einstein.  It could possibly be Jagr Camp and Daug starting as the first line.

Jagr could play with Berg and if that happens I want to see Pail and Pev with Seg--that would be absolutely the fastest line in hockey and all backcheck.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

I think there are some pairs you have to keep together, and some that you have to try together. I really want to see krejci with jagr. I want seguin and bergeron to be kept together.  There are a few lineups i would like the Bs to try. Here is one example:

Marchand - Krejci - Jagr

Lucic - Bergeron - Seguin

Soderberg - Kelly - Horton

Paille - Campbell - Peverley

I do NOT want to see Jagr or seguin on the third line. Horton is better suited for that. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Is this team still going to make the playoffs? They still have to get one more point. Dunno...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

Is this team still going to make the playoffs? They still have to get one more point. Dunno...

actually, unless some teams decide to win out every game (and more than one), they don't.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattc355. Show mattc355's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

I think there are some pairs you have to keep together, and some that you have to try together. I really want to see krejci with jagr. I want seguin and bergeron to be kept together.  There are a few lineups i would like the Bs to try. Here is one example:

Marchand - Krejci - Jagr

Lucic - Bergeron - Seguin

Soderberg - Kelly - Horton

Paille - Campbell - Peverley

I do NOT want to see Jagr or seguin on the third line. Horton is better suited for that. 

Good lines.  If Soderberg is better than the rest of the options for the third line, we will be very good.  For the fourth line, I would either go back to Paille-Campbell-Thornton.  Or maybe try Peverley and Caron.  I don't see Peverley alone clicking well.