Playoff stretch drive is awesome.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Playoff stretch drive is awesome.

Is there better hockey than the last month of the season?  Teams are putting everything on the line and trying to squeeze every point out. 

Some great games ahead for the next two weeks.  Can't wait.  It leads into the playoffs so nicely.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Playoff stretch drive is awesome.

the b's are approaching the "it's now or never" part of the season. let's hope it's now, and it starts with nj tommorrow night. one game at a time. go b's

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

the b's need to find their game again.  well a game vs montreal this week likely spices them up.  love this time of year, nice weather, playoff hockey.  Could there be a better time of year for a hockey fan?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

In Response to Re: Playoff stretch drive is awesome.:
    [QUOTE]the b's need to find their game again.  well a game vs montreal this week likely spices them up.  love this time of year, nice weather, playoff hockey.  Could there be a better time of year for a hockey fan?
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

It's still way to damn cold here, and the B's aren't playing playoff type hockey yet, so talk to me in a week or so.  Not feelin' the love.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

"Teams are putting everything on the line", it seems to me that the Bruins currently do not fall into this category. Hopefully this will change and in fact be the case for the remaining regular season games. Go Bruins!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Somebody needs to put a calendar in the B's locker room.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I saw some things I like from the 3rd line last night.  I'll be interested tommorow.  But I really can't wait for the Habs game.