Please explain....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Please explain....

I'm a little confused.  The Bruins game just ended and it looks like the number next to the Bruins is higher than the number next to the Flyers.  I know I should know what that means, but I'm confused.  I mean, it can't be what I think it is because the Flyers are 8-2 in their last 10 and Bryzgalov hadn't given up a goal since Glasnost.  And the 3-3 in they have listed in the shootout?  That must be a mistake because the Bruins don't have highly skilled offensive players who could beat an all-world goalie like Bryz.

Can someone help me?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Re: Please explain....

Woot Woot.  Sorry, been drinking

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

All the cheering by the people in the stands at the end leads me to believe something amazing happened before their eyes.

When I watch SportsCentre, this usually means that one team of players have succeeded in putting the puck in the net more often than the other team (the other team are usually the B's). The successful team usually gets more highlights and gets complimented to no end. And they also get the girls too.

I think.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Please explain....:
    [QUOTE]Woot Woot.  Sorry, been drinking
    Posted by Drewski5[/QUOTE]

Drinking on St. Patrick's day?

Novel concept.  Maybe it will catch on.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Please explain....:
    [QUOTE]All the cheering by the people in the stands at the end leads me to believe something amazing happened before their eyes. When I watch SportsCentre, this usually means that one team of players have succeeded in putting the puck in the net more often than the other team (the other team are usually the B's). The successful team usually gets more highlights and gets complimented to no end. And they also get the girls too. I think.
    Posted by Davinator[/QUOTE]

Dav - First you get the money then you get the power then...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

No explainations available. Amazing that the Flyers failed to follow the Panthers playbook and crowd Timmy all game long. Loved the work effort of Kreji, Caron, Bergeron, Seguin, Kelly, Campbell, Paille, Thornton. I used to rate Thorny last, but Pouliot,Rolston, and even Lucic and Marchand forgot to get excited about an important win. Seids was not that much better.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Beer anyone ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

If only Pevs and Horton were back to 100%