point of view from a Canadiens fan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kordic. Show Kordic's posts

point of view from a Canadiens fan

coming from a Canadiens fan ,what i have to say isnt easy but;
    1) whoever is a fan of the Bruins and hate Thomas(who is one of the top 5,this year) is an idiot
    2)good luck for the final,even if i would like to see Stanley for the first time in V.
    3)Horton should deserve the MVP if Stanley hit Causeway street
    4)you guys waited long enough,you deserve it

good luck

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: point of view from a Canadiens fan

We all know that you are a TT lovers stop pretending that you are a Habs fan.  And if you really are a Hab fan do you want to Trade Price for Thomas!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Well said Kordic and appreciated

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

In Response to Re: point of view from a Canadiens fan:
    [QUOTE]We all know that you are a TT lovers stop pretending that you are a Habs fan.  And if you really are a Hab fan do you want to Trade Price for Thomas!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

What is wrong with you? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kordic. Show Kordic's posts

[QUOTE]We all know that you are a TT lovers stop pretending that you are a Habs fan.  And if you really are a Hab fan do you want to Trade Price for Thomas!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

sorry to disapoint you but l'm a real Canadiens fan from Montréal(si tu me crois pas ,j'pense serieusement qu'il y a pas grand fan a boston ,that could have written that in french!), and no i wont trade Thomas,why? he's too old and Price is in the top 5 too.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to point of view from a Canadiens fan:
    [QUOTE]coming from a Canadiens fan ,what i have to say isnt easy but; 1) whoever is a fan of the Bruins and hate Thomas(who is one of the top 5,this year) is an idiot 2)good luck for the final,even if i would like to see Stanley for the first time in V. 3)Horton should deserve the MVP if Stanley hit Causeway street 4)you guys waited long enough,you deserve it good luck
    Posted by Kordic[/QUOTE]

Classy post Kordic, considering the hard times you gave us till after the Montreal series. Good to know you are a good guy under the tough guy/troll exterior (kinda like the real Kordic).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Slainte, Kordic!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]coming from a Canadiens fan ,what i have to say isnt easy but; 1) whoever is a fan of the Bruins and hate Thomas(who is one of the top 5,this year) is an idiot 2)good luck for the final,even if i would like to see Stanley for the first time in V. 3)Horton should deserve the MVP if Stanley hit Causeway street 4)you guys waited long enough,you deserve it good luck
    Posted by Kordic[/QUOTE]

For whatever it's worth K-Man. I do realize that every game in that first series could have been won by either team. Thanks for the well wishes. The Western Conference looks way too tough. Not sure if we could win it if we combined the best players on both of our teams.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Cheers Kordic. Much appreciated.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Classy Kordic, very classy. Kudos to you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Much appreciated.  Very classy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Posted by Kordic[/QUOTE]
    Thanks Kordic. Classy move.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Thank you very much, Kordic.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I;ll try my best in french for this reply.

Ca sera une bonne motivation l'anne prochaine pour les Canadiens car ils sont venu a un but pour vaincre les Bruins en 7 en prologation. Ca pourra etre le Canadiens dans cette position.

Translation.  If Bruins win the cup it's a good thing for Habs to dwell on as they came from 1 goal in game 7 in OT from moving on and maybe making it this far.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

Typical Turn Coat Frenchy  !@@!!@!@ You!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Bruins in the finals.

#9 pick.

Beginning of the Seguin era.

Compliments from Habs fans.

I am loving this.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krispy73. Show Krispy73's posts

[QUOTE]Typical Turn Coat Frenchy  !@@!!@!@ You!!!
    Posted by LoveTheBruins[/QUOTE]

Grow up. Kordic showed 100% class and you showed none. Embarrassing.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krispy73. Show Krispy73's posts

Posted by Kordic[/QUOTE]

Kudos man! We appreciate the nice words. Ignore the choad below with his juvie comment and bigotry.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Merci Kordic

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

good post kordic

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Posted by Kordic[/QUOTE]

Thnaks to Kordic but sorry about you for being a Canadiens fan ...cause they will suck for several years my friend ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Kordic - I've read your posts and you've taken as much as you've dished out.  You show passion for your team as we do for ours.  For you to come here and offer well wishes is a solid display of sportsmanship.  Well done.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Kordic,
    Merci Beaucoup! Ignore the ignorant! They only disgrace themselves and their family! GO BRUINS!
    Doc

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kordic. Show Kordic's posts

dont get too excited, i'll be back next year with some corrosif comments, but for now enjoy the ride your team as worked for...