point of view from a Canadiens fan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: point of view from a Canadiens fan

In Response to Re: point of view from a Canadiens fan:[QUOTE]Bruins in the finals. #9 pick. Beginning of the Seguin era. Compliments from Habs fans. I am loving this. Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Badhab is loving his Mickey Ds fun meal "I'm lovin it!".

As far as Kordic wishing the Bruins luck it was a backhanded compliment not buying it. You're right you will be back here to talk trash like always as soon as the Bruins blow a lead so you, Miracle Max, PK Subban can shove it!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to point of view from a Canadiens fan:
    [QUOTE]coming from a Canadiens fan ,what i have to say isnt easy but; 1) whoever is a fan of the Bruins and hate Thomas(who is one of the top 5,this year) is an idiot 2)good luck for the final,even if i would like to see Stanley for the first time in V. 3)Horton should deserve the MVP if Stanley hit Causeway street 4)you guys waited long enough,you deserve it good luck
    Posted by Kordic[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your insight and class. "Cool Runnings to you."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from newfiewhaler. Show newfiewhaler's posts

Yeah thanks Kordic. Funny thing about Habs' fans, I have a few friends who cheer for the Canadiens and they are actually hoping that the Cup comes to the Bruins and Ryder (newfies of course). Personally I could never cheer for the Habs - too much hurt there. I guess that they (at least some of them) are more mature than me!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kordic. Show Kordic's posts

In Response to Re: point of view from a Canadiens fan:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: point of view from a Canadiens fan :              Badhab is loving his Mickey Ds fun meal "I'm lovin it!". As far as Kordic wishing the Bruins luck it was a backhanded compliment not buying it. You're right you will be back here to talk trash like always as soon as the Bruins blow a lead so you, Miracle Max, PK Subban can shove it!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Dear SanDog, the thing you dont seem to understand here is l'm a real Canadian fan then l'm a NHL fan especially when it come to the Original 6,i may have trash talk before but now my war is over , when i wish u good luck(and take time to come here to do so)l'm just an honest NHL fan, and WHATEVER hapen in final i wont come here to trash talk, this only hapen when its a Habs-B's playoff or season game, i think its time for you to realise this is just a game, and if you cannot get over it,(even when you win) you might considering some anger managment therapy....

and i still think(even if frustrate peple like you cannot enjoy the fact that your team is in final for Lord Stanley) that the Bruins and their fans have waited long enough...
    still, good luck and chill out,ITS ONLY A GAME!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsforever. Show Bruinsforever's posts

Merci Kordic... Respect et classe... Bruins fan from Montreal and probably the only one with its Bruins flag raised on the car window in Habs City.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kordic. Show Kordic's posts

In Response to Re: point of view from a Canadiens fan:
    [QUOTE]Merci Kordic... Respect et classe... Bruins fan from Montreal and probably the only one with its Bruins flag raised on the car window in Habs City.
    Posted by Bruinsforever[/QUOTE]

c'mon dont dream(flag), i still hate the B's (and probably always will)but i hate the Flyers even more so....
    lol