Potential East Opponents

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Re: Potential East Opponents

Comin down to the wire!

I definitely don't want to play the Rangers...

A low seed that has a lot of skill, plays a defensive style, blocks a milliion shots, and has a goalie that can steal games?

Sounds a lot like last year to me...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I want the Rangers so I can hate on Stainkee fans.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

I want the Rangers so I can hate on Stainkee fans.

I agree with you for once LOL.

I thought about it and I actually want this matchup .  Victory will taste even better.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

I would prefer the easiest route to the cup, unlike some of you. And for me, that involves avoiding the Rangers in the first round of the playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'd rather not play the Rangers, not a good fit for the Bruins. Out of all the teams the Islanders and Toronto would be more of a favorable match up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Guys, would be better to avoid Rangers but to me with the games that are left it's inevitable. Bruins I think will finish 2nd and Rangers 7th. They've been our " Bête noire  " for sure.  In all those close games most decided by Gaborik and he's gone.  Clowe is hurt.  Bruins know it'll be challenge and I could see them rise to the occasion.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I'm a true believer that the team only gets better by beating their nemesis/tough teams, so bring on the Rangers! Personally I want the Leafs in hopes that I can have some laughs at the expense of all my Leaf buddies when the Bruins knock them out. Of course, should disaster strike and Leafs win......I'll never live it down. Ugh!

GO BRUINS!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Guys, would be better to avoid Rangers but to me with the games that are left it's inevitable. Bruins I think will finish 2nd and Rangers 7th. They've been our " Bête noire  " for sure.  In all those close games most decided by Gaborik and he's gone.  Clowe is hurt.  Bruins know it'll be challenge and I could see them rise to the occasion.

Lundqvist, Del Zotto,Girardi and that system concern me the most. I don't like the match up at all. Funny thing though, I bet the Ranger fans say the same about the Bruins.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Lundqvist, Del Zotto,Girardi and that system concern me the most. I don't like the match up at all. Funny thing though, I bet the Ranger fans say the same about the Bruins.

I dont fear the rangers but they have a very solid team despite their record.  I would want the islanders if i could pick.  I think it would be 5 games and on to round two.  Rangers likely push us 7.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Eastern teams strength:

1. Pitt
    2. Montreal
    3. NY Rangers
    4. Capitals
    5. Toronto
    6. Islanders
    7. Ottawa

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Doesn't matter.  Play whoever's in front of you.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Go Winnipeg and Go Hurricanes! Screw all New York teams and their fans! The Jets are going to leap frog the Rags tonight.

why do people make posts like this ?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjcaesar. Show kjcaesar's posts

Recently every playoff teams played tough against us so I really don't have any perference.

Just hope B's elevate their game. That's really all that matters.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Hoping both Rangers and Habs draw elseware and get eliminated first round. Both teams love playing the Bruins and unfortunately have an edge. Any team that draws penalties like them will continue to keep B's players from utilizing a physical game. You can see how tentative they are in every game vs Rangers and Habs. B's PK is one of the best in the league but eventually it will catch up to them.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Likewise really excited to see some new teams in the playoffs - and teams that can win a round or two. Going to be exciting. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to brunod's comment:

OH, NO could be Rangers?

Want no part of rangers. Would rather give up division to avoid them. JMO. It's not like they can't beat them but don't like the match up. I am sure some people will disagree with me on this.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Sorry to disappoint most of you , Rangers are winning 2-0 and getting closer to playing them. That is if Ottawa doesn't win against Philly. 

Sens are going out to win tonight, they also don't want to finish 8th and play the Pens.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

BRUINS WILL PLAY OTTAWA, NYR OR TOR

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Looks like Rangers will play either Boston, Montreal, or Washington.

The good news is that if the Bruins match results with the Canadians tonight, they could "determine" who they want to play in tomorrow's game.   If Ottawa loses today, they will probably come with their A game on Sunday versus the B's to avoid Pittsburgh.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Sorry to disappoint most of you , Rangers are winning 2-0 and getting closer to playing them. 

My pick for the dark horse in the upcoming playoffs.

A good team that underperfomed most of the year only to sneak in....shades of the Kings last season.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

The Rangers are destroying Jersey so a Rangers win gives us the following scenarios.

If the Habs win and we don't win both that's how we meet the Leafs.

If the Habs lose and Otawa wins both and Bruins win tonight, we play the Rangers

If either the Habs lose or the Bruins win twice and the Sens lose twice, we play the Isles.

If the Habs lose and Ottawa wins one of their last two and Boston wins one we play the Sens.

If the Habs win and Ottawa wins tonight and the Bruins win out, we play the Sens.

There's all the scenarios.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to red75's comment:

The Rangers are destroying Jersey so a Rangers win gives us the following scenarios.

If the Habs win and we don't win both that's how we meet the Leafs.

If the Habs lose and Otawa wins both and Bruins win tonight, we play the Rangers

If either the Habs lose or the Bruins win twice and the Sens lose twice, we play the Isles.

If the Habs lose and Ottawa wins one of their last two and Boston wins one we play the Sens.

If the Habs win and Ottawa wins tonight and the Bruins win out, we play the Sens.

There's all the scenarios.

You're making my wine-addled brain hurt.

Go Bruins!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Red...if we lose only once in reg. in the next 2 and the habs win tonight, then we play Toronto.