Power Play Lineups

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke35. Show Duke35's posts

Power Play Lineups

Just my opinion.  But here is what I would like to see for 1 game, see how it goes.

PP1
    LD Horton
    RD Chara
    C Krejci
    LW Lucic
    RW Seguin

PP2
    LD Boychuk
    RD Ference
    C Peverly
    LW Recchi
    RW Ryder

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: Power Play Lineups

no marchand?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

PP1:

------------------------Siedes---------------------
    Horton--------------------------------------Seguin

--------------------------Lucic---------------------

-----------------------(___net__)------------------
    -------------------------Krejci----------------------

PP2:
    Chara--------------------------------------Kaberle

-----Marchand

-Peverley/Bergeron
    --------------------------(__Net__)
    -----Recchi

Run a more sophisticated Umbrella with your highest skilled players on PP1. I put Siedes uptop rather than Chara based on skating ability and ability to put a quick shot on net.

PP2 run a more basic crash and bang overload, with Chara at the point for bombs and Kaberle to sneak in as a backdoor option. Both are simple, effective and proven methods for PP success. I honestly couldnt even tell you what type of system the team is running now but IMO running these 2 setups would yield more PP production.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke35. Show Duke35's posts

In Response to Re: Power Play Lineups:
    [QUOTE]no marchand?
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

Good point, which line and who's spot would you put him at?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Ryders

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]PP1: ------------------------Siedes--------------------- Horton--------------------------------------Seguin --------------------------Lucic--------------------- -----------------------(___net__)------------------ -------------------------Krejci---------------------- PP2: Chara--------------------------------------Kaberle -----Marchand -Peverley/Bergeron --------------------------(__Net__) -----Recchi Run a more sophisticated Umbrella with your highest skilled players on PP1. I put Siedes uptop rather than Chara based on skating ability and ability to put a quick shot on net. PP2 run a more basic crash and bang overload, with Chara at the point for bombs and Kaberle to sneak in as a backdoor option. Both are simple, effective and proven methods for PP success. I honestly couldnt even tell you what type of system the team is running now but IMO running these 2 setups would yield more PP production.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

The only thing I would change from your suggestion is that I would split up Kaberle & Chara simply because one is always looking for the shot and the other is always looking for the pass. Makes it very predictable when they are together.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Power Play Lineups : The only thing I would change from your suggestion is that I would split up Kaberle & Chara simply because one is always looking for the shot and the other is always looking for the pass. Makes it very predictable when they are together.
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

I agree a 100% Kampfer would be ideal for that position as the backdoor threat. Chara has an underrated "slap pass" and Kampfer has  a pretty good wristshot and offensive instincts. IDK Boychuck has the shot but cant skate to get there and McQ just aint a PP type guy.

Got to deal with what you got.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Power Play Lineups : I agree a 100% Kampfer would be ideal for that position as the backdoor threat. Chara has an underrated "slap pass" and Kampfer has  a pretty good wristshot and offensive instincts. IDK Boychuck has the shot but cant skate to get there and McQ just aint a PP type guy. Got to deal with what you got.

Don't get me wrong. Dealing with what is available to us right now, I would go with your plan but I would have Chara & Sieds pair up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordy4. Show lordy4's posts

Scratch Kaberle. Put Kampfer in the lineup & put him on the Power Play

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]PP1: ------------------------Siedes--------------------- Horton--------------------------------------Seguin --------------------------Lucic--------------------- -----------------------(___net__)------------------ -------------------------Krejci---------------------- PP2: Chara--------------------------------------Kaberle -----Marchand -Peverley/Bergeron --------------------------(__Net__) -----Recchi Run a more sophisticated Umbrella with your highest skilled players on PP1. I put Siedes uptop rather than Chara based on skating ability and ability to put a quick shot on net. PP2 run a more basic crash and bang overload, with Chara at the point for bombs and Kaberle to sneak in as a backdoor option. Both are simple, effective and proven methods for PP success. I honestly couldnt even tell you what type of system the team is running now but IMO running these 2 setups would yield more PP production.

Not Kaberle on the Power play ...or else its going to be a SHG for TB ....Kaberle cant score Kaberle cant play physical Kaberle cant play ...period

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Kampfer is still D2D correct?

Also dont forget the last game he played he almost single handidly lost the game to Pitts. Im  a Kampfer fan too, but guys right now Kaberle is the more solid choice. Imagine if your boss put his job on the line to buy you a  10,000$ machine to do a job with, but you could do the same job easier faster and with more fineese with your 10$ original tool.

Would you use the 10$ tool over the 10,000$ tool with your boss and his peers watching?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Kaberle was second among bruins d men (tied with seids and boychuk) with two shots on goal, i believe both came on the powerplay

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke35. Show Duke35's posts

I like your idea with Seids on the PP, he is more mobile then Chara and gets the puck to the net.