Power Play

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from samsonov. Show samsonov's posts

Power Play

This team is full of Forwards that can play the short man.  But very few are affective on the Power Play!  We have a finisher in the press Box!  Its time to beat the Canadiens at there own game! PLAY SEGUIN! 
    It was very clear who the best team is 5 on 5 and that wont change throughout the series.  Unfortuatley the only thing that matters is goals scored not shots or territorial play. I think are depth defensively up front allows for a player of Seguins ability to be in the lineup. 
    Personally I would move Kelly down to the 4th and pull thornton or Paille!
    Thoughts around the PP! I know I know ongoing but its clear this has to addressed if were going to win!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Re: Power Play

The PP has been addressed for the last 2 months. Why do you think they got Kaberle....Its like beating a dead horse. Everyone knows its a problem. Its ineffective and will remain that way until we get some lucky bounces. Personnel changes on the PP were ineffective too...I dont know what to tell ya, but if anything has been worked on more its the PP. No one has a clue in how to fix it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernB. Show NorthernB's posts

I keep thinking to myself - Where would big Z be more effective....?
    I'd love to see him in front of the the net for a few PP's just to see how Price can handle someone of his size parked in front.... 
    I know I know... the big shot from the point.... but if CP can see it - he's stopping it no matter how hard it's coming...
    imo -Put Bergeron back on the point and Z in front.....

BBB

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Rather than the ridiculous waiting forever for "lucky bounces"why not try something different on PP? They keep using the exact same approach every game and all the other teams know it. They never change. If I'm the opposing coach I can shut down their PP by simply closing down the lanes between the forwards and points. Bruins should try cycling down low. Julien is a broken record.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

The power play was pretty good until Kaberle came in.  Campbell and Marchand did a damn good job on the second unit mucking it up in the corners and going for the greasy garbage goals.  Now, hear me out, 'cause I'm not blaming Kaberle.  When kKberle got here, Julien all of a sudden thought that he was the savior and that he could use all the skill guys who had previously been ineffective on the first unit.  It's like Julien has a void in his brain or something, 'cause he always reverts to the same old ineffective style.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

In Response to Re: Power Play:
    [QUOTE]The Bruins have a power play?
    Posted by tukka-fall[/QUOTE]

Why are you still here troll?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosismooses. Show mosismooses's posts

Their PP is way too predictable, setting up Chara for a big slapshot from the point & hoping for a tip or rebound is low percentage. Most effective PP units create chances from the sidewall but unfortunately the Bruins JUST don't have that type of offensively talented personnel on the team (that guy is at home injured). I would try playing Chara & Boychuk on the points with Kaberle on the wall, creating something where the D has to focus more on the other forwards down low. Just a thought