Powerplay the difference in Philly-Wow!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Powerplay the difference in Philly-Wow!

It has been a long time since we could say the powerplay won the game for the Bruins. 2 for 3 on the powerplay, with a clutch pp goal in the last 4 minutes of the 3rd period to win the game. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come & they build on this, as everybody knows that special teams is vital in the playoffs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Powerplay the difference in Philly-Wow!

In Response to Powerplay the difference in Philly-Wow!:
    [QUOTE]It has been a long time since we could say the powerplay won the game for the Bruins. 2 for 3 on the powerplay, with a clutch pp goal in the last 4 minutes of the 3rd period to win the game. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come & they build on this, as everybody knows that special teams is vital in the playoffs.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]

Long Live Geoff Ward!  Seriously, jp, to your point about special teams, we know they can make or break some games.  It worked tonight but I don't look forward to the possibility of such an important aspect of the Bruins continuing to be largely a non-factor from here on in.  My hope is for the PP to somehow find some form of effectiveness to create another element of concern for any Boston opponent. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Geoff Ward is a GOD!!! LOL!!

Let's hope it lasts. One game does not erase the futility of the last month...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Powerplay the difference in Philly-Wow!:
    [QUOTE]Geoff Ward is a GOD!!! LOL!! Let's hope it lasts. One game does not erase the futility of the last month...
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]
    That's a PP goal in 3 of the last 4 games.It's improving..........very slowly.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

as long as its working in the post season I dont really care how much of a non-factor it has been earlier.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: Powerplay the difference in Philly-Wow!:
    [QUOTE]as long as its working in the post season I dont really care how much of a non-factor it has been earlier.
    Posted by bruinsfan4778[/QUOTE]

Classic quote by Harry Neale!!