PP-units show improvement since addition of Seguin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

PP-units show improvement since addition of Seguin

It goes to show that skill and speed kills. I was not surprised at all on how much room defensemen have given Seguin because of his elite natural abilities. I predict this kid is going to score a lot of goals coming off the half wall and setting himself up for one times off the top of the circles. Seguin has grown up in the last three weeks and its a joy to see. He's been averaging over 14-minutes again the last four, the points will come...eventually.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: PP-units show improvement since addition of Seguin

In Response to PP-units show improvement since addition of Seguin:
    [QUOTE]It goes to show that skill and speed kills. I was not surprised at all on how much room defensemen have given Seguin because of his elite natural abilities. I predict this kid is going to score a lot of goals coming off the half wall and setting himself up for one times off the top of the cirlce. Seguin has grown up in the last three weeks and its a joy to see. He's been avering over 14-minutes again the last four, the points will come...eventually.
    Posted by xenimus[/QUOTE]
    Maybe we can start more posts about it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: PP-units show improvement since addition of Seguin:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PP-units show improvement since addition of Seguin : Unfortunately most of your pathetic 3,800+ posts are of the sarcastic and useless variety like this. 3,800 posts? What were you saying about having no friends again?
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]
    There you go.Now you're starting to say something worth reading.Another of your scathing rebukes.Keep up the solid posting!Your bound to say something interesting eventually.You know,just like 100 monkeys on 100 typewriters........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

I pulled this from one of my post back in mid February:

Forum Post: Re: Trades effect on Seguins development? at 2/18/2011 6:21 PM EST
    Not only should Seguin be on the ice-- He should be on wing with Kelly and Ryder.  Paille and Thorton should be battling for Ice time.  Also the PP units should look like this: 1st PP unit:  Lucic, Krejci,Horton, Seidenberg & Kaberle 2nd PP unit: Bergeron, Seguin, Marchand, Chara, Kampfer

With the exception of Kampfer-- pretty much nailed it.  How come by watching all the games CJ and staff could not figure this out earlier.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to PP-units show improvement since addition of Seguin:
    [QUOTE]It goes to show that skill and speed kills. I was not surprised at all on how much room defensemen have given Seguin because of his elite natural abilities. I predict this kid is going to score a lot of goals coming off the half wall and setting himself up for one times off the top of the circles. Seguin has grown up in the last three weeks and its a joy to see. He's been averaging over 14-minutes again the last four, the points will come...eventually.
    Posted by xenimus[/QUOTE]

Correlation doesn't imply causation.