Prediction for tonight's game in Montreal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Prediction for tonight's game in Montreal

BRUINS 4
    Mtl       2

this will be the 4th straight loss for Montreal

Tyler Seguin must play or else we lose ....2-3

Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsfanforever. Show Bruinsfanforever's posts

Re: Prediction for tonight's game in Montreal

Claude Julien is too conservative. He puts out the 4th line when the team is trailing and does not play the best offensive players more. Séguin needs more ice time and needs to play with the team's top forwards and on the powerplay to get the most out of his obvious skill

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

don't care just a regulation win is all i want period.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Prediction for tonight's game in Montreal:
    [QUOTE]BRUINS 4 Mtl       2 this will be the 4th straight loss for Montreal Tyler Seguin must play or else we lose ....2-3 Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    OK Stanley.I agree with your final score and I think Seguin will play(well at that)but I gotta say your prediction percentage is taking a hit this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Third period non-PK TOI for the 4 centers last night:
    Krejčí: 5:13
    Bergeron: 5:13
    Savard: 4:48
    Campbell: 3:51

That was out of about 18 minutes when they weren't killing penalties.  Looks like Savard is still the weak link.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Prediction for tonight's game in Montreal:
    [QUOTE]Third period non-PK TOI for the 4 centers last night: Krejčí: 5:13 Bergeron: 5:13 Savard: 4:48 Campbell: 3:51 That was out of about 18 minutes when they weren't killing penalties.  Looks like Savard is still the weak link.
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]
    Seems like he's trying too hard to be too fancy.He needs to just simplify his game until he's back to where those fancy passes work again.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Prediction for tonight's game in Montreal : Seems like he's trying too hard to be too fancy.He needs to just simplify his game until he's back to where those fancy passes work again.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    Maybe.  I think having a winger that has a clue what to do with those fancy passes would help, too.  I guess Ryder has been decent, but Paille?  I'm not as up-in-arms about sitting Seguin last night, but the way I look at it Thornton makes a line the fourth line, and Paille makes a line the fourth line, so they've got to be together or the team has two fourth lines.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Prediction for tonight's game in Montreal : Maybe.  I think having a winger that has a clue what to do with those fancy passes would help, too.  I guess Ryder has been decent, but Paille?  I'm not as up-in-arms about sitting Seguin last night, but the way I look at it Thornton makes a line the fourth line, and Paille makes a line the fourth line, so they've got to be together or the team has two fourth lines.
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]
    I agree.I said last night that I'd rather see Caron playing 3rd line in Boston than 1st line in Prov.How Paille stays ahead of him,I don't know.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Prediction for tonight's game in Montreal : Maybe.  I think having a winger that has a clue what to do with those fancy passes would help, too.  I guess Ryder has been decent, but Paille?  I'm not as up-in-arms about sitting Seguin last night, but the way I look at it Thornton makes a line the fourth line, and Paille makes a line the fourth line, so they've got to be together or the team has two fourth lines.
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

Very well stated DrCC -- that is exactly what I think.  Take Paille out of the lineup and have one true consistent 4th line with Campbell, Thornton and Marchand.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]Was I seeing things, or was pieyay on the power play last night?
    Posted by juniorfalcons19[/QUOTE]
    Officially, Paille had no PP time.  In fact, he barely played at all, really.  Under 11 minutes, and very little in the 3rd.  I think this is the last time we see him unless health forces him in.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

its for 1st in the div,if this don,t get this team fired up , mabe there should be a change of the helm, lets get it done CJ

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

How paille stays ahead of them is pretty simple.. Julien was paraphrased as saying  something along the lines of it was hard to bench paille when he was a former first rounder who had played well, and had 300 nhls games under his belt.. none of it is really relavent, but it says if all things are equal julien is going to play vets..

I guess I dont have a huge problem with that.. MY prediction for tonight, I am hoping the bruins use last nights game, the end of last nights game as a point to come together, they start to even things out on their own, and decide to establish an identity that "they are going to be tough to play against" like we used to hear...

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"but it says if all things are equal julien is going to play vets.."

Yep but what baffles me is how are rookies ever going to learn if they don't play. I understand the Neely 1992 Sinden suggestion go watch some games up in the press box but Cam was injured Tyler is no longer sick. How is Seguin ever going to get used to Savard's sweet feeds ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Every year the same thing from this gutless bunch I,ve had enough of this lazy gutless bunch that call themselves nhl players.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

This years steaming pile of dog crap looks an awful lot like last years dogs.Ever year is the same thing they look great on paper someone should tell these clowns they don't play the games on paper.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

What the heck is campbell and thornton doing?? It was a clean hard check. Stupid penalties will spell a loss for tonight

What a stupid penalty by campbell

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I used to like CJ but now I think his lack of emotion is a big part of the problem.

These guys look the belong on a NBC league!

B's still long way away from contender.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Did the Bruins miss the flight? Not that I mind, but I haven't seen them look this bad in most of the game I've seen this year.

Montreal can skate the Bruins into the ground, but Boston can beat the Habs the same way the Flyers do....beat the hell out of them. They don't look at all interested in doing that, even after Subban clubbed and skinned Brad Marchand. Campbell's half-hearted attempt at "retribution" was weak...but boy, the Bruins sure gave him a good talking to from the bench. (If there was an eye-roll emoticon, I'd have used it there).

40 mins of hockey is a long tme and things can turn around. But boy, talk about laying a complete egg....Boston's egg is brontosaurus sized after that 1st period.