Prediction Time BUF @ BOS Nov. 12, 2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

Prediction Time BUF @ BOS Nov. 12, 2011

Two teams riding 4 game winning streaks and two teams evenly matched on many metrics, slight advantage to BUF on the PK.

I expect a tight one.

3-2 Bruins in a shootout.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: Prediction Time BUF @ BOS Nov. 12, 2011

In Response to Prediction Time BUF @ BOS Nov. 12, 2011:
    [QUOTE]Two teams riding 4 game winning streaks and two teams evenly matched on many metrics, slight advantage to BUF on the PK. I expect a tight one. 3-2 Bruins in a shootout.
    Posted by SomethingBrewin[/QUOTE]

stanley, is that you??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Prediction Time BUF @ BOS Nov. 12, 2011:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Prediction Time BUF @ BOS Nov. 12, 2011 : stanley, is that you??
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

No sir.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: Prediction Time BUF @ BOS Nov. 12, 2011:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Prediction Time BUF @ BOS Nov. 12, 2011 : No sir.
    Posted by SomethingBrewin[/QUOTE]

i haven't heard from stanley here lately and gameday predictions used to be his schtick.  i thought maybe bdc deleted his account for some reason.  anyway, b's by 3 is my prediction.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Bruins looked stale prior to the Vanek goal... and then they seemed to come to life (or else the Sabres held back some?)

Down only 1 goal, I think the Bruins can win this one provided they don't fall for Miller's cheap stuff (was very proud to see Lucic in front of the goal take a cross-check or two without retaliation.)