Prediction Tonite: Canucks 6 Bruins 0!! Schneider shuts em out!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Prediction Tonite: Canucks 6 Bruins 0!! Schneider shuts em out!!

Thank you.  Please, make another one for Game 6.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Oh thank god. I was worried Tony was actually going to pick them this game and break his streak. Now I KNOW the Bruins wil win.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ceege. Show Ceege's posts

In Response to Prediction Tonite: Canucks 6 Bruins 0!! Schneider shuts em out!!:
    [QUOTE]THere is no way the Canucks don't rebound..Silky smooth skater brothers Sedins will bust out for 3 of the goals..2 goals by Kesler (sounds like Kessel), and one by Burrows.. You knew it would come to end..hope you enjoyed the ride suckkkkkkkers!!!!
    Posted by cactusTony[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure you are an idiot.  Schneider isn't going to play and if Luongo is in net, after what I have seen,  the Bruins will not be shut out.

Vigneault confirms Luongo will start Game 5, "You can bet on that." about 17 hours

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBadBear. Show BigBadBear's posts

I thought you were speachless? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

They have scored 5 in four games. But, now they score 6, in one game?

Only CockToss could come up with that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Cactus!
    Our trolly lucky charm!
    You're magically delicious.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

In Response to Re: Prediction Tonite: Canucks 6 Bruins 0!! Schneider shuts em out!!:
    [QUOTE]I thought you were speachless? 
    Posted by BigBadBear[/QUOTE]

He took the cactus out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Schneider is not starting so if he comes in, then it would only be because Luongo screw up and has already given up a bunch of goals.  So at the very least, your prediction cannot be right, try again!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

i love your predictions.  I know the exact opposite always happens.  you just gave van the death kiss. 
    Bruins will win 4-3 in OT.  Ryder snipes the gwg

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: Prediction Tonite: Canucks 6 Bruins 0!! Schneider shuts em out!!:
    [QUOTE]i love your predictions.  I know the exact opposite always happens.  you just gave van the death kiss.  Bruins will win 4-3 in OT.  Ryder snipes the gwg
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

shupe i don't know who i would rather have picking against the bruins. barry melrose or this loser at the game of life! both have picked against the bruins in every round. keep it up cactus u are vancouver's worst nightmare! bruins 4-2 marchand adds empty netter to really drive vigneault nuts.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Way to go Shupe, Red,LBNG, we ned more from Cactus boy. This will be the toughest game for both teams. Vigneault has tried a number of changes like sending a rink length shot on Timmy to avoid icings, but to no avail. I am suprised that the Twins have been shut down so well . Is it unrealistic to expect Timmy to continue his stone wall? Actually, it's the team around him that has really helped clear or smother the puck, and Timmy has yet to play his best in this series. Kaberle, for one, has been moving the puck up ice better as the series grows, so let's hope he continues . Some writers, probably on the Canuck payroll, are now complaining that McQuaid is too agressive, and should be penalized more. Maybe they will next complain that Bergeron is diving or Kreji is skating too fast. The refs are now aware of the Canucks trying to knock Timmy's stick from his hands, so their blabs are hurting them. Go Bruins

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Prediction Tonite: Canucks 6 Bruins 0!! Schneider shuts em out!! : He took the cactus out.
    Posted by habsno17[/QUOTE]

Hey there you are. I was wondering where you went.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]Way to go Shupe, Red,LBNG, we ned more from Cactus boy. This will be the toughest game for both teams. Vigneault has tried a number of changes like sending a rink length shot on Timmy to avoid icings, but to no avail. I am suprised that the Twins have been shut down so well . Is it unrealistic to expect Timmy to continue his stone wall? Actually, it's the team around him that has really helped clear or smother the puck, and Timmy has yet to play his best in this series. Kaberle, for one, has been moving the puck up ice better as the series grows, so let's hope he continues . Some writers, probably on the Canuck payroll, are now complaining that McQuaid is too agressive, and should be penalized more. Maybe they will next complain that Bergeron is diving or Kreji is skating too fast. The refs are now aware of the Canucks trying to knock Timmy's stick from his hands, so their blabs are hurting them. Go Bruins
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

bogie,

I am not surprised the Twins have been shut down.  Their game isnt a physical one.  Its a time and space game.  Time and space has been eaten by a giant.  They were shut down by Weber as well.  Which then slides all the pressure on Kelser.  So when you look at his line he has Higgins and Raymond.  Tell me you don't like our 2nd line better. 
    Then you look at confidence, lack of depth on their back end, and a goalie who has no clue what to think(which goes perfectly with their fans).  BsL said it would come down to 3-4th line scoring(he was right). 
    These are huge reasons why I continue to say you better be chilling the bubbly.  We are winning the cup!  We will win tonight.  We will win in game 6.  We will have a parade while I am visiting Boston next week. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

ICactus=Pri-k!!!n Response to Prediction Tonite: Canucks 6 Bruins 0!! Schneider shuts em out!!:
    [QUOTE]THere is no way the Canucks don't rebound..Silky smooth skater brothers Sedins will bust out for 3 of the goals..2 goals by Kesler (sounds like Kessel), and one by Burrows.. You knew it would come to end..hope you enjoyed the ride suckkkkkkkers!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

In Response to Prediction Tonite: Canucks 6 Bruins 0!! Schneider shuts em out!!:

You have been WRONG all playoffs DB!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I thought you were speachless? 
    Posted by BigBadBear[/QUOTE]
    He's the only poster here that would write a full paragraph about being speechless.
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!! 2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Prediction Tonite: Canucks 6 Bruins 0!! Schneider shuts em out!! : Hey there you are. I was wondering where you went.
    Posted by beantowngm15[/QUOTE]

A bunch of bandwagoners this morning just couldnt catch the subtlety, but dont worry 17 is as good as 16.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Prediction Tonite: Canucks 6 Bruins 0!! Schneider shuts em out!! : bogie, I am not surprised the Twins have been shut down.  Their game isnt a physical one.  Its a time and space game.  Time and space has been eaten by a giant.  They were shut down by Weber as well.  Which then slides all the pressure on Kelser.  So when you look at his line he has Higgins and Raymond.  Tell me you don't like our 2nd line better.  Then you look at confidence, lack of depth on their back end, and a goalie who has no clue what to think(which goes perfectly with their fans).  BsL said it would come down to 3-4th line scoring(he was right).  These are huge reasons why I continue to say you better be chilling the bubbly.  We are winning the cup!  We will win tonight.  We will win in game 6.  We will have a parade while I am visiting Boston next week. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    Shupe, I stated earlier in these playoffs and again after game 2 of the finals, that Boston plays a style that wears teams down over the course of a 7 game series. From the look of the Sedins and the rest of them, I'd say I was right. Those guys don't look to have much left in the tank whereas Boston seems to have got a 2nd wind. The series/Cup is there for the taking.......regardless of how much "better" the Canucks are............
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!! 2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

Bruins MUST WIN On the Road  and Have yet to do that. Bruins need to play AS good or better as they did in game 3 and 4  GO BRUINS FANS WANT A WIN WIN WIN

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Prediction Tonite: Canucks 6 Bruins 0!! Schneider shuts em out!! : A bunch of bandwagoners this morning just couldnt catch the subtlety, but dont worry 17 is as good as 16.
    Posted by habsno17[/QUOTE]

Yeah I noticed that. I didn't see you posting anywhere so I checked your page, which was "Under Review" for some odd reason haha.