Predictions!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Predictions!

Stanley what do you want to bet on Khudo becoming #1 with the Canes?

I will bet anything you want he does not.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Then don't Stanley, because the rest of us could go on for weeks about the ones you got wrong.

[/QUOTE]

Weeks?  I could go on for years.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Badhab ....If I would bet on all my predictions I would be richer thant Bill Gates.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Badhab ....If I would bet on all my predictions I would be richer thant Bill Gates.....

[/QUOTE]

Yes, because you never pay up the ones you lose.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Happy Thanksgiving to the BRUINS fans across the world ! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

And to the Jets fans ...sorry red I almost forgot you...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

We are a big family and I love you all !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

And I could go on and on like this for hours ....

[/QUOTE]

You said Morrow would make the team too.  And Fraser.  Being right about Smith makes you 1 out of three.  33%.  That stinks.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A good thread on the Flyers/Bryzgalov at the time of the signing.  We can see who said what:

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/bruins/on-the-front-burner/philly-fans-are-pssed/100/5979942

[/QUOTE]

Great thread.  How has philly done since then?   I also pegged bryz and my hate for long term goalie deals.  So when rask signed and i debated it, it was before then that i hated them.  Love how respectful those debates were.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You said Morrow would make the team too.  And Fraser.  Being right about Smith makes you 1 out of three.  33%.  That stinks.

[/QUOTE]

Fletch ...the thing is Fraser will be with the team this season and Morrow this year or next year...thats 3/3 = 100%

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Fletch ...the thing is Fraser will be with the team this season and Morrow this year or next year...thats 3/3 = 100%

[/QUOTE]

I bet it will rain on Saturday. And if it doesn't and then rains on Tuesday, I am right.
    Now I get it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I bet it will rain on Saturday. And if it doesn't and then rains on Tuesday, I am right.
    Now I get it.

[/QUOTE]

Not exactly, it works like this.  I bet it will rain on Saturday.  Oh.  It didn't.  Now I bet it will rain on Tuesday.  Oh.  No it didn't.  So I bet it will rain on Friday.  Hey!  It rained Friday.  I was right!

Stanley, why don't you go place some bets?  You'll lose your shirt.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Now I get it.

[/QUOTE]

Not exactly, it works like this.  I bet it will rain on Saturday.  Oh.  It didn't.  Now I bet it will rain on Tuesday.  Oh.  No it didn't.  So I bet it will rain on Friday.  Hey!  It rained Friday.  I was right!

Stanley, why don't you go place some bets?  You'll lose your shirt.

[/QUOTE]

I told you if I would bet on all my predictions I would be richer than Bill Gates and Donald trump combined............a hec of a prediction back in July 2013 : Reily Smith ..i am the only one who detected his talent after seing him with Dallas....just like I am the only one who sees Spooner and Matt Fraser with the team THIS SEASON .....but who will remember in March 2014 ??? Certainly not Badhab nor red ....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Stanley's a legend in his own mind

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

"BRUINS will win in 6 just like I've predicted and the B's will win 3 cups in a row just like I've predicted ....thats it thas all ...period.  Special thanks to Rat Face Lapierre, Moron Rome and chicken s h i t t Borrows"

Wrong and wrong

"Rask will never become the no.1"

Wrong

"B's will win the Cup in 2013 ...because we will have Dougie Hamilton in the line up and because PC will make a big trade this summer.."

Wrong

"...to replace Carter Camper a 24 years old with talent"

Wrong

"B's in the Stanley Cup final against LA Kings"

Wrong

"Uhhh Stanley, I think you should re-read that post, you said BRUINS 4-2, my wife said PENS 4-2.

Wife 1  Stanley 0."

Another loss for Stan

"Corvo replaces Kaberle....Pouliot (25years old) 4th overall pick replaces Ryder....and we are not any better ????  HELLO ! ! !   Stop smoking that green stuff and start thinking ....???"

That one makes me laugh

"Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (a walk in the park)"

Wrong

"Shawn Thornton wont be in the NHL next year "

Wrong

"I know the BRUINS are going to win 3 Stanley Cups in a row"

Wrong

"Never tought I was going to say that one day ...but I like Pouliot better than Wheeler ....and mark my words ..Pouliot will become a real beast in the second half"

Wrong

"Montreal will win the Rick Nash Lottery....(You've heard it from Stanley)"

Wrong

I need to get back to work - I'll put up parts 2 to 513 later.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

thanks red. that was necessary. stanley, you're wrong more often than not. most of us are. deal with it. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"BRUINS will win in 6 just like I've predicted and the B's will win 3 cups in a row just like I've predicted ....thats it thas all ...period.  Special thanks to Rat Face Lapierre, Moron Rome and chicken s h i t t Borrows"

Wrong and wrong

"Rask will never become the no.1"

Wrong

"B's will win the Cup in 2013 ...because we will have Dougie Hamilton in the line up and because PC will make a big trade this summer.."

Wrong

"...to replace Carter Camper a 24 years old with talent"

Wrong

"B's in the Stanley Cup final against LA Kings"

Wrong

"Uhhh Stanley, I think you should re-read that post, you said BRUINS 4-2, my wife said PENS 4-2.

Wife 1  Stanley 0."

Another loss for Stan

"Corvo replaces Kaberle....Pouliot (25years old) 4th overall pick replaces Ryder....and we are not any better ????  HELLO ! ! !   Stop smoking that green stuff and start thinking ....???"

That one makes me laugh

"Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (a walk in the park)"

Wrong

"Shawn Thornton wont be in the NHL next year "

Wrong

"I know the BRUINS are going to win 3 Stanley Cups in a row"

Wrong

"Never tought I was going to say that one day ...but I like Pouliot better than Wheeler ....and mark my words ..Pouliot will become a real beast in the second half"

Wrong

"Montreal will win the Rick Nash Lottery....(You've heard it from Stanley)"

Wrong

I need to get back to work - I'll put up parts 2 to 513 later.

[/QUOTE]

Cant post all my good predictions it woukd take me hours and there is not enough room on one single page .....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Stanley, this is getting humiliating.  You should stop.

And you weren't the only one to see Reilly Smith had talent.  Everyone liked that kid.  I watched him play at Miami University a lot.  You were the only one foolish enough to predict that Smith, Fraser, and Morrow would ALL make the team this year.  That wasn't smart.  You've said you think Camper and Spooner will be stars too.  That's 5 players in Providence that you projected to make the Bruins by now.  You got one right.  20%.  That stinks. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

I thought Caron would be a 15-20 goal scorer and I thought Krug would be another Hunwick.  I'll let Stanley do all the predicting from now on.  I've never seen anybody so good at evaluating talent.  Keep up the good work, Stanley.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

To state, tell about, or make known in advance, especially on the basis of special knowledge.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

With Robidas out I predict Del Zotto or Gleason get dealt to Dallas.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

With Robidas out I predict Del Zotto or Gleason get dealt to Dallas.

[/QUOTE]

Opens the door for the return of Wade Redden or Ryan Whitney.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I thought Caron would be a 15-20 goal scorer and I thought Krug would be another Hunwick.  I'll let Stanley do all the predicting from now on.  I've never seen anybody so good at evaluating talent.  Keep up the good work, Stanley.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks goodnewsbear....the next 2 players to impress the fans will be Matt Fraser and Spooner....they will both play in yhe NHL .....MARK MY WORDS.  I will be at the game Dec 5th in Montreal ...if only PC would make a smart move I could see one of them in action...if not I will be in Boston in Feb or March ....and thanks again for the good words but now you are in trouble ....marco had a few good words toward me and he really got a hard time from the pack of wolves in here....they will probably give you a hard time now that you gphad some good words for me...be carefull and have a nice day!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Marco and goodnewsbears are some class act .....real gentemen ...just for you to know