Pretty embarrassing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Pretty embarrassing

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mattbs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sad to play a second period like that against a team that played 3 in 4 nights and put your team mate on a stretcher.  Outplayed outcoached. 

[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's embarrassing to go to Montreal and lose 2-1. Montreal had it's 3rd game in 4 nights and the B's were down to 5 defenseman early in the game.  I thought they dominated the 3rd period but Price was the difference.

How was Julien outcoached?

[/QUOTE]

Good question Kel. I look forward to finding out the answer to that one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

I think the B's are playing alright and I know they will make the playoffs but that was a tired hated habs team we played lastnight and we got out hit, outskated  and as a result we lost it in the second period.  

I watched every game so far and many of the games against the better teams we dedint deserve to win.  imo without rask they have been playing medocre so far.  They rarely play an entire 60 min., often they only have only 1 line going, pp is mediocre and pk is not as good as past years.  I'm not panicing but 25% of the season gone there needs to be some work done.

Also think that maybe lines need to be reshuffled for a bit.

[/QUOTE]

No teams deserves to win any game.  Each win is earned.

Yeah, without the guy who takes up about 10.5% of the salary cap, I would guess they'd be worse.

Last year's PK finished at 87.1%.  This year they're at 86%.  Fire all coaches.  Oh, two years ago it was at 83.5% and the year before was 82.6%.  But, you know, don't let number get in the way of your miserable attitude.

They're one point out of first place in an eight team division with two games in hand.  Yeah, they need to change the lines.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow.

All that's missing is inIL.

You know what's embarrassing?  Sad sack fans like this group.

[/QUOTE]

Seriously. 100% agree. Its like so many people on here have their lives revolve around the B's. Its one game, who cares. Sure I want to the B's to win, but I dont dwell on it when they lose. Playoffs are a different story.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I hate losing to the Habs.  That being said, it was a good game.  Would have liked to see a little better effort in the 2nd period, but overall it was a good game.

Playoffs the B's win that one.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Ok, i'll change the wording to disappointing :)

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

Sad to play a second period like that against a team that played 3 in 4 nights and put your team mate on a stretcher.  Outplayed outcoached. 

[/QUOTE]

There were two teams on the ice. Both are pretty good.

Expecting the Bruins should outplay their opponents every period during an 82 game season is simple minded considering the quality of teams throughout the NHL.

P.S. Outcoached for one period ? Take a smart pill and get back to us on that one.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Simple minded thinking and black/white logic...

[/QUOTE]

Instead of discussing me, why not discuss the game?  The only thing you ever post here is "THE REFS STINK!" and "SUSPEND THE BAD GUY FOR 30 GAMES" and "I CAN'T BELIEVE NO ONE WENT AFTER THAT GUY!" and other garbage.

Above, you see there are two points of view.  Pick one and discuss it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I think the B's are playing alright and I know they will make the playoffs but that was a tired hated habs team we played lastnight and we got out hit, outskated  and as a result we lost it in the second period.  

I watched every game so far and many of the games against the better teams we dedint deserve to win.  imo without rask they have been playing medocre so far.  They rarely play an entire 60 min., often they only have only 1 line going, pp is mediocre and pk is not as good as past years.  I'm not panicing but 25% of the season gone there needs to be some work done.

Also think that maybe lines need to be reshuffled for a bit.

[/QUOTE]

No teams deserves to win any game.  Each win is earned.

Yeah, without the guy who takes up about 10.5% of the salary cap, I would guess they'd be worse.

Last year's PK finished at 87.1%.  This year they're at 86%.  Fire all coaches.  Oh, two years ago it was at 83.5% and the year before was 82.6%.  But, you know, don't let number get in the way of your miserable attitude.

They're one point out of first place in an eight team division with two games in hand.  Yeah, they need to change the lines.

[/QUOTE]

Simple minded thinking and black/white logic is the sign of a low IQ. That's you, Handy. Go give yourself another handhob in the Garden balcony. lmao

No one is claiming anything that you have said. They are simply being honest about one game.

You troll the Pats board with miserable and trollish commentary and then hang here and don't allow fans to be fans with a simple honest assessment of one game by the Bruins.

You're a fraud. More fans should call you out.

[/QUOTE]

And this is why whole slews of people turn on you: blatantly stupid statements that you wave around to criticize others.  I can give you five or six core reasons why, in both logic and communications, the ability to simplify complex problems or ideas and to work through complexity by distilling simple black and white options is the sign of high functioning. Faux complexity is a sign of someone who doesn't understand what they're saying well enough to simplify it.

To anyone reading the thread through, it's obvious that NAS's comments respond directly to something in an earlier post.  Without Rask, they are just mediocre (yes - take away the highest paid player on any team in NHL and they likely are going to struggle); the PK isn't as good as past years (marginally worse than last year, but better by a wider margin the the two years before that including the Cup year).  Don't let basic reading comprehension get in your way.