Price's interview after last nights game.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Price's interview after last nights game.

Funny stuff, looked like he was about to cry. Said his team played their Bawls off, and then later he said, they played their D!ks off. Going into game 6, his team has no Bawlz or D!cks left.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Re: Price's interview after last nights game.

Ya, he looked like a sad sally for sure. I don't quite remember the genitalia reference but I do remember "we shoulda won, it it what it is, whatever", poor mopey little teary eyed pound puppy. sniffle sniffle 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Two overtime wins have to have some impact on Price's confidence level. Hopefully the Bruins will try to pour it on on Tuesday. If Claude pulls out one of his 'Cautious" defense modes, the tables can be turned.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Price's interview after last nights game.:
    [QUOTE]I find him overrated.  He played very good last night, but he seems mentally fragile to me. I don't know what it is, but when he was benched for Halak last year after all the hype we've heard about him...I don't know. He's good, but overrated.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Keep watching.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

hadn't Thomas made that miraculous save on Gionta just prior to Horton's winner, Price would've been the one laughing now....

b's have a lot of work still left....

let's not bring it back for a game seven....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Price is as cool as a cucumber for such a young age. What did you expect him do or look like ? A big smile, joking around he just lost an exhausting double OT playoff game a 3-2 game 5 swing game too boot.

I hate him because he his a Hab but he is a good goalie and will win a few Vezina's before he is done that I do know about Price.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Price is as cool as a cucumber for such a young age. What did you expect him do or look like ? A big smile, joking around he just lost an exhausting double OT playoff game a 3-2 game 5 swing game too boot. I hate him because he his a Hab but he is a good goalie and will win a few Vezina's before he is done that I do know about Price.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I agree.  The guy has been under the microscope every second.  He plays well, and considering his off ice demeanor, it's tough to dislike him.  When asked about the Ference finger, he said it was funny.  Really tough to hate him!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

cool as a cucumber  lol.....and an arrogant jerk  ..him and his hotdog buddy subban.... real good but losers....oh but bob cole thinks every shot priceless stops is earth shattering and hotdogs rushes are spectacular but no results...love it...and stick it to them  one more time BRUINS

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

The only thing I dislike about him is his Jersey.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]The only thing I dislike about him is his Jersey.
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]

That's about right. Everyone here would love this guy if he was wearing the spoked B.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I do not dislike Price the last place i want to play in net for is the Montreal Candiens. The team is under the microscope every moment because they do not any other pro sports team to write about just the Habs. I am not sure what the Hab fans do when the hockey season is finish. Play lawn bowling, golf they can watch their new soccer team. My order for watching sports is Bruins Celtics Red Sox and then football (both CFL and NFL). I also heard that Toronto is getting a women's lingerie football team interesting... maybe Montreal should invest in a lingerie team this way the Hab players can stay in shape in the off season. LOL

By the way Beez fan love that hockey card i have one and that is one set i am trying to complete in my hockey card collection. 1974-1975 OPC/Topps

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

[QUOTE]I find him overrated.  He played very good last night, but he seems mentally fragile to me. I don't know what it is, but when he was benched for Halak last year after all the hype we've heard about him...I don't know. He's good, but overrated.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

I don't know how you can call him overrated or mentally fragile. He's in the top five in save percentage, first in number of saves and wins, eighth in goals against. Bottom line, he's a very good goaltender. His jersey alone warrants derision and abuse but he's a quality goaltender.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

[QUOTE]The only thing I dislike about him is his Jersey.
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]
    Yes-I agree, he has won at every level-The pressure in Montreal is immense. It's the best place in the world when you're winning and when you lose- you get in in the  . . .  in both languages.That said-I just hope he can lose one more game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

hockey gods were smilin on the b's last night.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]cool as a cucumber  lol.....and an arrogant jerk  ..him and his hotdog buddy subban.... real good but losers....oh but bob cole thinks every shot priceless stops is earth shattering and hotdogs rushes are spectacular but no results...love it...and stick it to them  one more time BRUINS
    Posted by north1234[/QUOTE]
    How is he an arrogant jerk? Serious question.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

"It's like....whatever"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Price's interview after last nights game. : How is he an arrogant jerk? Serious question.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]
    I can't cite any examples but I do remember Price being pretty cocky when he came into the league.It's not surprising since the Habs fans immediately started referring to him as "Jesus Price".Overall,he seems like a nice kid playing in an incredibly difficult city where it's easy to be loved but even easier to be hated.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Price's interview after last nights game. : That's about right. Everyone here would love this guy if he was wearing the spoked B.
    Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]

Ditto for Subban. I wish the Bruins had him on their blue line, but he's wearing the wrong jersey, that's all. Arrogant? maybe, but he's young. Still wish we had him. I'm sure a lot of fans hate Marchand the way folks hated guys like Ken Linesman. As long as you;re not doing the kind of stuff Matt Cooke does it's all part of the game.

It's the same way I've felt for years about Jeter and Rivera on the Yankees. I hate them for what they've done to my team but you have to respect them for what they've done on the field and how they've carried themselves off it.

I thought Price matched Thomas almost save for save last night, and it's tough to fault him on either goal he did let in. He;s an excellent goaltender...I just hope he is on the losing end against the Bruins.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Price's interview after last nights game. : Ditto for Subban. I wish the Bruins had him on their blue line, but he's wearing the wrong jersey, that's all. Arrogant? maybe, but he's young. Still wish we had him. I'm sure a lot of fans hate Marchand the way folks hated guys like Ken Linesman. As long as you;re not doing the kind of stuff Matt Cooke does it's all part of the game. It's the same way I've felt for years about Jeter and Rivera on the Yankees. I hate them for what they've done to my team but you have to respect them for what they've done on the field and how they've carried themselves off it. I thought Price matched Thomas almost save for save last night, and it's tough to fault him on either goal he did let in. He;s an excellent goaltender...I just hope he is on the losing end against the Bruins.
    Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]
    Sorry but I can't be sold on Subban.He plays a "cheap" game where the slew-foot is a regular move featured in his repertoire. I mean Bergeron looked like he was ready to punch him in the mouth last night and you don't see bergeron lose his cool very often.Subban has a terrific skill set and no respect for the game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Price's interview after last nights game. : I can't cite any examples but I do remember Price being pretty cocky when he came into the league.It's not surprising since the Habs fans immediately started referring to him as "Jesus Price".Overall,he seems like a nice kid playing in an incredibly difficult city where it's easy to be loved but even easier to be hated.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    I don't blame Price for the name Montreal spectators gave him. I just don't see arrogance in Price at all. He seems pretty humble IMO.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Price's interview after last nights game. : Sorry but I can't be sold on Subban.He plays a "cheap" game where the slew-foot is a regular move featured in his repertoire. I mean Bergeron looked like he was ready to punch him in the mouth last night and you don't see bergeron lose his cool very often.Subban has a terrific skill set and no respect for the game.

He got away with one there in the OT on Kelly.

Price has surprised me.  At the beginning of the season I said the Habs will go as far as his play.  It's been of MVP caliber.  Habs would not be in the playoffs if it weren't for him.
    Last night I thought the Bruins would run over the Habs after Price letting in 5 in game4. He bounced back and kept them in early in the game.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Price's interview after last nights game. : Sorry but I can't be sold on Subban.He plays a "cheap" game where the slew-foot is a regular move featured in his repertoire. I mean Bergeron looked like he was ready to punch him in the mouth last night and you don't see bergeron lose his cool very often.Subban has a terrific skill set and no respect for the game.

If that's true then i agree (see Matt cooke comment above)...I knew Hal Gill called out Subban for being arrogant but I didn't know he's getting known for cheap shots that could injure a player. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Price's interview after last nights game. : If that's true then i agree (see Matt cooke comment above)...I knew Hal Gill called out Subban for being arrogant but I didn't know he's getting known for cheap shots that could injure a player. 
    Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]
    Like I said TTBI,if you watch him closely,you'll notice the slew foot is his preferred method of clearing the front of the net. I don't know how he keeps getting away with it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Subban is a slug.  He has weazeled out of every fight in which one of the Bruin tough guys was involved.  When he's knocked down he whines to the officials as if Colonel Sanders screwed him on the last order of fried chicken.