Protest at the Garden Thurdsay

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Protest at the Garden Thurdsay

Protest embellishment and it's detrimental effect on the game of hockey.

The embellishment has gone on for too long!  We want to see our stars on the ice and not in the penalty box!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Protest at the Garden Thurdsay

I like it ....lol

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (If I become GM)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I just spit my drink on the computer AND pisssed my pants laughing!!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

i want to hear a chant of 9-1-1,  9-1-1

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

I was going to say we should protest Molson.........then I remembered how good that stuff is

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

In Response to Re: Protest at the Garden Thurdsay:
    [QUOTE]I was thinking making Thursday's game Max Pacioretty Bobblehead night....
    Posted by Ceege[/QUOTE]

Brilliant... No doubt that would send the citizens of Montreal right over the edge.  Prime Minister Harper would file a U.N. Resolution against Boston if this ever happened.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboman88. Show zamboman88's posts

I think everytime a Bruin hits a hab police sirens should blare!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

I will be disappointed if I don't see at least one "Call 911" sign in the crowd.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

NINE!  ONE! ONE!

Love it! But are the habs fans even smart enough to know what it means?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'm thinking neck braces for everyone with swimming trunks that say "Canadien Dive Team"..swimming goggles and those spandex things they wear on their heads with the Habs logo on them..Also i would hand out (I may cross a line here) Pacioretty shirts to everyone in the handicap section.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

I was thinking making Thursday's game Max Pacioretty Bobblehead night...

That has got to be one of the funniest posts I have read on this board---- Well Done!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Would be nice if they showed the hit on the Garden HDX and played the song over and over again " Let the boddies hit the floor"!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

If we are decidedly ahead, a 9-1-1 chant would be hillarious and solidify Bruins fans as the best taunters in the league, maybe pro sports, when you also consider the "thank-you Kessel" chant.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Protest at the Garden Thurdsay:[QUOTE]I was thinking making Thursday's game Max Pacioretty Bobblehead night....Posted by Ceege[/QUOTE]

With a turnbuckle hanging off the head ?

Mutant, Legion and BruinsUnite will be at the game tomorrow. BU is making a 9-1-1 sign to bring with her from Montreal. They'll be at "Fours" before the game told them to send me a picture of her sign. Should be interesting...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]I was thinking making Thursday's game Max Pacioretty Bobblehead night....
    Posted by Ceege[/QUOTE]

Except the head doesn't bobble because it's in a brace.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Posted by Ceege[/QUOTE]

41 posts in 2 years, I will have to check your previous because if they are all as good as this I am sorry I missed them.

I also intend to steal and use this, it is just too funny to keep to just this board, my hab friends will def hate it as much as it made me cry, just too efffen funny.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EricRGreen. Show EricRGreen's posts

Are you guys disrespectful or just extremely insensitive? bunch of idiots...
    - I am not a habs fan

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I think that the 9-1-1 chant is a cool response!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Every Boston fan should wear a police hat. And if we're so lucky as to have Looch or someone get a hat trick, rain those police hats onto the ice! Heck, even if it's a Gordy Howe hat trick ( which a couple of guys just might get!)

I think the only Jumbotron video all game should be Car 54 videos!

I don't think the B's will be able to overcome the Habs who will be sky high, but let's win the fights!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Are you guys disrespectful or just extremely insensitive? bunch of idiots... - I am not a habs fan
    Posted by EricRGreen[/QUOTE]
    I can't speak for everyone but I'm insensitive.It's easier to be that way when I hear he'll be back for playoffs.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Protest at the Garden Thurdsay : I can't speak for everyone but I'm insensitive.It's easier to be that way when I hear he'll be back for playoffs.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I'm fully on board the insensitivity train.

I'd feel bad for the guy if they didn't embellish his injury.  They did, so I don't.  Enjoy your severe concussion and broken neck...at the movie theater five days after the awful event.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Why would I care about feelings? Feelings? We talkin' bout feelings?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

N-A-S, I have read thousands of your posts on this board, and I don't agree with any of them more than this one.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Protest at the Garden Thurdsay : I'm fully on board the insensitivity train. I'd feel bad for the guy if they didn't embellish his injury.  They did, so I don't.  Enjoy your severe concussion and broken neck...at the movie theater five days after the awful event.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

hillarious -
    i may have a bit more sympathy if he wasn't sending out tweets in a movie theatre 4 days after while marc savard is dealing with depression, headaches, sensitivity to light and the risk of retirement

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Protest at the Garden Thurdsay : Brilliant... No doubt that would send the citizens of Montreal right over the edge.  Prime Minister Harper would file a U.N. Resolution against Boston if this ever happened.
    Posted by BuzzardBoots[/QUOTE]
    Wow, an American who knows what a U.N Resolution is! Put this man in office!