question about Kings goal.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

question about Kings goal.

Why no interference on that play? Not complaining at all it's a legitimate question.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: question about Kings goal.

I agree total BS.  The player crashing the net impeded TT from going across.
    Funny because the league has been calling all brushes to goalies as interference and here they closed their eyes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: question about Kings goal.:
    [QUOTE]I agree total BS.  The player crashing the net impeded TT from going across. Funny because the league has been calling all brushes to goalies as interference and here they closed their eyes.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    The league must want the Kings in the playoffs.(;

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

TWO sets of rules.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

In response to "Re: question about Kings goal.": [QUOTE]I agree total BS.  The player crashing the net impeded TT from going across. Funny because the league has been calling all brushes to goalies as interference and here they closed their eyes. Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE] That's exactly why I ask. I've seen less called just wondering that's all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: question about Kings goal.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: question about Kings goal. : The league must want the Kings in the playoffs.(;
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

of course they do so NBC West can generate billions in TV revenues and Bettman happy.  Wink

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

the only penalty being called was "holding", and the "hooking" on Seguin was marginal. The NHL needs to strengthen their officiating, although it is certainly the most difficult sport to manage. The increased speed adds to the difficulty, and when they let them play and hit, as they did last nite with two big, strong teams, the decisions are tougher.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Initially i thought it was interference but I looked at it again and I think they got it right. Earlier when Thomas took a puck up high he also took a shoulder to the head thy would have been a better interference call IMO