Question about the Lightning game..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from doodles444s. Show doodles444s's posts

Question about the Lightning game..

Stopped watching after we went down so quick in the first 5 minutes.. It was torture to watch.

But I kept checking in and noticed (multiple times) Krejci's line without Seguin.. also I didn't see him on Bergeron's. I didn't know if Julien sat him or if something happened.. I haven't seen anything about it anywhere. Not a huge seguin fan or anything.. just noted the absence.

Any clue? Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Question about the Lightning game..

In Response to Question about the Lightning game..:
    [QUOTE]Stopped watching after we went down so quick in the first 5 minutes.. It was torture to watch. But I kept checking in and noticed (multiple times) Krejci's line without Seguin.. also I didn't see him on Bergeron's. I didn't know if Julien sat him or if something happened.. I haven't seen anything about it anywhere. Not a huge seguin fan or anything.. just noted the absence. Any clue? Thanks!
    Posted by doodles444s[/QUOTE]
    He played opposite Marchand for most of 2nd and 3rd period.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from doodles444s. Show doodles444s's posts

In Response to Re: Question about the Lightning game..:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Question about the Lightning game.. : He played opposite Marchand for most of 2nd and 3rd period.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Ahh thanks.. I probably happened to check who was with Bergeron during a line change or something.. I remembered seeing Rolston with Marchand a couple times.

Sad how jumbled all the lines are compared to what we started the year with.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Question about the Lightning game..:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Question about the Lightning game.. : Ahh thanks.. I probably happened to check who was with Bergeron during a line change or something.. I remembered seeing Rolston with Marchand a couple times. Sad how jumbled all the lines are compared to what we started the year with.
    Posted by doodles444s[/QUOTE]
    I think CJ was just doing some experimentation after the game was out of reach. Caron seems to be producing with whoever he plays with.