Question for Red

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Question for Red

Red, What's up with Burmistrov? Looks like a real good young kid from what I've seen. Why is he sitting in the pressbox? Just a "growing up" message or is there something the Jets aren't happy with?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Question for Red

Doghouse in a big way - boats of talent, was getting fair ice time, helping offensively, but just was not buying into Noel's defensive strategy. He was not playing the system, so Noel benched him to send a message. He never put him back in because the Jets were winning wihout him - 9 out of a possible 10 points. But with yesterday's loss I figure he'll be reinserted and we;ll see if he learned his lesson. I expect to see him in the lineup tomorrow. If he's not, then I figure he'll be on a bus out of town.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Doghouse in a big way - boats of talent, was getting fair ice time, helping offensively, but just was not buying into Noel's defensive strategy. He was not playing the system, so Noel benched him to send a message. He never put him back in because the Jets were winning wihout him - 9 out of a possible 10 points. But with yesterday's loss I figure he'll be reinserted and we;ll see if he learnt his lesson. I expect to see him in the lineup tomorrow. If he's not, then I figure he'll be on a bus out of town.

I was really impressed with him in the early parts of last year but I feel he's been so-so in any games I've seen him play since. Too bad because he looked like he could be quite a player.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Would he be worth a look from the Bruins? More leadership in the dressing room might curb his ways?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

Would he be worth a look from the Bruins? More leadership in the dressing room might curb his ways?

Lam, I just thought the exact same thing as you. I wonder what it would take to get him to Boston.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

CJ"s system is basically a pumped up version of Noel's. If he can't work in Noel's, I can't see him doing better under CJ. The kid either has to mature or move to a more free-wheeling firewagon style team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

That said he is good on the PK, he's still on his entry level, if CJ and the vets could get his head out of his butt, he could be a solution to the third-line woes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I always seemed to like Burmistrov's spirit whenever the Jets played the B's especially when he would take a few runs at Chara,albeit from behind. Does seem to have too much talent not to make it.