question for those that are computer-savvy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

question for those that are computer-savvy

why is it that sometimes when i attempt to post, the type comes up in italics- and won't post? i found that if i log off/log on and try to post, it clears it up, only to happen again later at some point. please, when trying to explain, do so like you're talking to a person who doesn't know a thing about what you're talking about. because i really don't- sorry and thanks in advance. also, the "add your post" clicker has a shaded area around the letters when this happens.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: question for those that are computer-savvy

Same thing happens to me - it started when the bombings happened. The site went whacky and has not been repaired since (likely due to some crash of the system due to an overload of people coming to the site looking for info).

If you hit the refresh button on your browser and wait, it clears up, but you may have to hit it a few times.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Same experience, and solution, as red...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Try clearing your cache?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Doesn't work DrCC - tried accessing it from numerous computers and have used that as well from each - same problem. I've also used multiple different browers. No dice either.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

not joking red... where is the "refresh button on my browser"? please don't think i'm putting you on, i know how to turn a computer on, and type in addresses. if something looks screwy, i turn it off, and do it all over again. again, sorry and thanks

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Depends on what browser you're using - it most likely looks like a pair of arrows going in a circle near the top of the screen by the address bar.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

found it, i'll give it a shot. thanks