Rangers, Canes, Sabres or Thrashers...who ya got??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Rangers, Canes, Sabres or Thrashers...who ya got??

Looks like these 4 battling it out for the last 2 playoff spots.  Who's in, who's out?  Barring any major deals before the deadline, I'm going with Sabres and Rangers - Vanek & Miller; Gaborik & Lundqvuist get these two in.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Rangers, Canes, Sabres or Thrashers...who ya got??

Yah always comes down to goaltending hangnail I have to agree with you Sabres and Rangers get in. Thrashers lost today Pavelic not consistent and Canes already down to the suddenly resurgent Devils tonight. I would have thought Rutherford would have made a deal by now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

At the moment, Atlanta is falling like a stone with no signs of recovery while the Rangers seem to be doing just enough winning to be in the thick of things especially with Lunqvist. 

Buffalo are a handfull and have Miller so advantage NYR and Buffalo.  Unless those amazing Devils somehow get right into the mix themselves, they'll have a lot to say about who qualifies and who doesn't.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I don't see how the Devils could make it...they have 52 pts. with 24 games left,  If they win all 24 they end up with 100.  I'm guessing the 8 seed will have about 90 pts, so their margin of error over the last 24 games is 5 losses - pretty tall order.  I'd say their role has been pretty well determined as spoilers.  It's gonna be a fun playoff run for sure.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eric66. Show Eric66's posts

Canes and Sabres.  Thrashers dont have a chance. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Now that the Trashers have Wheeler and Stuart ...its an automatic spot in the playoffs...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I think Atlanta is done....probably not helping them in the dressing room is talk of relocation. There is a lot on their minds that does not have much to do with the play on the ice.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

canes and rangers and its cause both are a pain to play. buffalo is just to thin outside of goalie. atlanta just doesnt feel like its there time yet but they did get better in the wheeler,staurt trade. as hard is that is to write cause i couldnt stand wheeler.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

As long as it's not Toronto.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In Response to Re: Rangers, Canes, Sabres or Thrashers...who ya got??:
    [QUOTE]the rangers will probably get in, but gaborik won't have much to do with it
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

pbergeron you really jinxed my boy Gaborik!  Did you see that concussion coming in your chrystal ball??!!...

Rangers and Sabres still looking like they'll get in to me.  But unbeliveable pushes by Toronto and Devils making it interesting.  Hope B's can grab the 2 seed and get a rematch with the Sabres.  I always like watching Vanek and Stafford...and now Boyes.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Canes and Sabres, though I'm tempted to say the Devils.  Very tempted.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

You like the moves Rutherford made Book ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Sabres about to embark on a 7 game road trip with no easy games although the last game is against Toronto.  That will make or break them.  I'm guessing they will be on the outside looking in.  I predict they up end up 9th

Carolina has a pretty good schedule for the remainder of the year.  As long as Staal is okay, I like their chances to get in.  In fact I think they end up as the 7th seed.

NY Rangers also have a pretty good schedule.  I think they fall down to 8th, though.

Florida and Atlanta are going to drop out completely, in my opinion.  11th and 12th in the conference.

New Jersey is too far back (they have been on an unbelievable run, but they won't sustain that for the balance of the year), they will battle Toronto for 10th and 11th in the conference.  They should pass Toronto based on their schedule (they play Ottawa twice, Atlanta twice and NYI twice in 6 of the next 7 games)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tbops. Show Tbops's posts

Rangers... Then i say it will be up to either canes or sabres.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

'Canes if Staal is healthy and Rangers.
    I'd like to say Buffy but I don't think they have the horses.
    The clock turned midnight for the Thrashers and they've turned back into pumpkins.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

let's hope the thrashers have one more good game in them...don't they play montreal tonite?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

Assuming it'll take around 90-92 points to get in...NJ will have to go about 16-2-2.  Don't see that happenning.  Think Atlanta is toast.  Toronto will soon revert back to reality.  Florida could challenge Ottawa for worst overall.
    Rangers seem to be able to hang in there so far despite injuries, so I think they'll stay there.  If they can get healthy, the Rangers can cause anyone fits in the first round.
    That leaves Carolina and Buffalo.  Think it'll be down to those two.  Wouldn't bet a dime on either one, but i'll say the 8th spot goes to Buffalo.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigjeezy. Show bigjeezy's posts

i think canes and buffalo i believe buffalo with there recent addition of brad boyes pushes them into the 7th or 8th seed and i think the canes to because of the additons of bryan allen and corey stillman. Should be a fun race to watch for the rest of the season

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In Response to Re: Rangers, Canes, Sabres or Thrashers...who ya got??:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rangers, Canes, Sabres or Thrashers...who ya got?? : no but i believe at the time i posted that he was being outscored by Ryder
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

Gaborik has played 15 less games than Ryder and has two MORE points than Rydes...I would take Gaborik over Ryder in a heartbeat, although I do like Ryder with his new linemates.  Hopefully they continue to be effective.