Rangers: Much More Boston Than the Bruins? Cup Coming Home 2012?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogwhacker. Show dogwhacker's posts

Rangers: Much More Boston Than the Bruins? Cup Coming Home 2012?

Head coach Tortorella,, ..Boston Guy. Assistant GM Gorton...Boston Guy, former Bruins AGM...I believe Melrose Brian Boyle...South Shore kid from Hingham...Captain of BC Chris Kreider...Boxford, MA...BC Superstar. Mike Sullivan...Assist. Coach...south shore from Marshfield,MA former Bruins head coach. Then you got American kids like budding superstar Ryan McDonaigh, Midwest Kid We got , what, Mottau (who they'll probably cut) and Timmy from MI? The dirty little secret is...the Stanley Cup could be in Massachusetrs as much THIS summer...as it was LAST summer. And THIS time... It will actually be a home town win...for the MA PLAYERS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Rangers: Much More Boston Than the Bruins? Cup Coming Home 2012?

Yeah, Mike Sullivan.

Dark days gone by.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotpat99. Show patriotpat99's posts

you're going to mention their american players and not mention cally? weird. furthermore are you suggesting that the bruins should field a team from massachusetts and massachusetts only? good luck

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Rangers: Much More Boston Than the Bruins? Cup Coming Home 2012?:
    [QUOTE]Head coach Tortorella,, ..Boston Guy. Assistant GM Gorton...Boston Guy, former Bruins AGM...I believe Melrose Brian Boyle...South Shore kid from Hingham...Captain of BC Chris Kreider...Boxford, MA...BC Superstar. Mike Sullivan...Assist. Coach...south shore from Marshfield,MA former Bruins head coach. Then you got American kids like budding superstar Ryan McDonaigh, Midwest Kid We got , what, Mottau (who they'll probably cut) and Timmy from MI? The dirty little secret is...the Stanley Cup could be in Massachusetrs as much THIS summer...as it was LAST summer. And THIS time... It will actually be a home town win...for the MA PLAYERS!
    Posted by dogwhacker[/QUOTE]
    Certainly doesn't play like a Boston native! Picks his spots like a wuss! 
    Besides, I don't think anybody is beating the Kings!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

In Response to Re: Rangers: Much More Boston Than the Bruins? Cup Coming Home 2012?:
    [QUOTE]you're going to mention their american players and not mention cally? weird. furthermore are you suggesting that the bruins should field a team from massachusetts and massachusetts only? good luck
    Posted by patriotpat99[/QUOTE]

1. You're taking this too seriously.

2. Callahan isn't from Boston.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotpat99. Show patriotpat99's posts

Bisson -that is what i was referring too I said "you're going to mention their AMERICAN players and not mention cally?" ya, that's right, i know he's from Rochester. Notice how the OP said " Then you got American kids like budding superstar Ryan McDonaigh, Midwest Kid"

that is what i was referring too

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

In Response to Re: Rangers: Much More Boston Than the Bruins? Cup Coming Home 2012?:
    [QUOTE]Bisson -that is what i was referring too I said "you're going to mention their AMERICAN players and not mention cally?" ya, that's right, i know he's from Rochester. Notice how the OP said " Then you got American kids like budding superstar Ryan McDonaigh, Midwest Kid" that is what i was referring too

oh

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Never saw the interest in such things.  I'm a Bruins' fan, not a fan of someone who played on South Shore. 

I also want the 20 best human beings at playing hockey possible wearing Bruins' jerseys every year. Couldn't care less where they are from.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Way too many Canadians on the team. That must be why they didn't repeat.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celts07. Show Celts07's posts

It'll still be interesting to see how much time the cup will be in MA if Rangers win, because unlike last year there are a ton of people playing on the ice and at all levels of hockey ops and management who actually live or are from here.
    Go Slovakia!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Why don't these MA Rangers ask to get moved to Boston?

Julien, Ward, Krejci, Spooner and 1st 2012 for Tortorella, Sullivan, Boyle and Kreider and 1st 2012? Done.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotpat99. Show patriotpat99's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rangers: Much More Boston Than the Bruins? Cup Coming Home 2012? : oh
    Posted by Bisson1[/QUOTE]

ya, before you try to make someone look dumb you might want to read carefully

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Dubinsky's from Alaska.  That's America, right?  How come we don't have anyone from Alaska?

They have two guys on the roster from Mass, and they wouldn't be one of the top ten guys you would pick from that team in a draft.

And I don't even want to admit that Torts is from Mass.  

Go Devils.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rangers: Much More Boston Than the Bruins? Cup Coming Home 2012? : ya, before you try to make someone look dumb you might want to read carefully

I was referring to the part where you suggested the OP thought the Bruins should field their team from only Boston players, which was a pretty dumb and not at all what he meant.

Maybe if YOU read it carefully you would have figured that out.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rangers: Much More Boston Than the Bruins? Cup Coming Home 2012? : ya, before you try to make someone look dumb you might want to read carefully

I just checked the Rangers roster.

No one on that team named "Cally".

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotpat99. Show patriotpat99's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rangers: Much More Boston Than the Bruins? Cup Coming Home 2012? : I just checked the Rangers roster. No one on that team named "Cally".
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

oh, i'm sorry, did you not know who i was referring too? and tell me, who is this "bergy" people always talk about on this board? how about Looch? I don't see them on the bruins roster either. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

And this is why the 100 post rule needs to be followed.

My error.  I shouldn't have responded. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotpat99. Show patriotpat99's posts

[QUOTE]And this is why the 100 post rule needs to be followed. My error.  I shouldn't have responded. 

I've posted way more than 100 times on this site, lost the password, hence a new name. But seriously, get off your high horse. You tried to make me look stupid for using a commonly konwn nickname for a player. Honestly please feel free to never respond to me, even if i have 10 million posts because it is very clear that your goal here isn't to talk hockey, but to try to bash other people, and boost your ego in the process. you seem to have an average, or possibly even slightly above average knowledge of hockey, so if you ever want to stop acting like your cr#p doesn't stink, let me know

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rangers: Much More Boston Than the Bruins? Cup Coming Home 2012? : I've posted way more than 100 times on this site, lost the password, hence a new name. But seriously, get off your high horse. You tried to make me look stupid for using a commonly konwn nickname for a player. Honestly please feel free to never respond to me, even if i have 10 million posts because it is very clear that your goal here isn't to talk hockey, but to try to bash other people, and boost your ego in the process. you seem to have an average, or possibly even slightly above average knowledge of hockey, so if you ever want to stop acting like your cr#p doesn't stink, let me know

Oh, okay.  Good.

I've watched a lot of Rangers games.  I haven't heard anyone referred to as "Cally".  Maybe that's what his buddies call him?

Fans you call players by their nicknames are either little kids, women or immature.  Which are you?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotpat99. Show patriotpat99's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rangers: Much More Boston Than the Bruins? Cup Coming Home 2012? : Oh, okay.  Good. I've watched a lot of Rangers games.  I haven't heard anyone referred to as "Cally".  Maybe that's what his buddies call him? Fans you call players by their nicknames are either little kids, women or immature.  Which are you?

as long as we're nit picking grammar and such. did you mean "fans who call..." it'll be easier to understand you if you use the correct words. I'll answer your question with another question. Fans who think calling Marchand "Marshy," or Lucic "Looch," or Bergeron "bergy" is an immature practice are old, bitter, or just grumpy...which are you?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rangers: Much More Boston Than the Bruins? Cup Coming Home 2012? : as long as we're nit picking grammar and such. did you mean "fans who call..." it'll be easier to understand you if you use the correct words. I'll answer your question with another question. Fans who think calling Marchand "Marshy," or Lucic "Looch," or Bergeron "bergy" is an immature practice are old, bitter, or just grumpy...which are you?

I'm bitter and grumpy often.  I'll get some sleep tonight and won't be tomorrow.  How will you treat your acute case of fanboy?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celts07. Show Celts07's posts

So if Rangers win...we get the Stanley Cup in at least Melrose, Boxford, Hingham, and Marshfield, right?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I get absolutely no joy from other teams parading their championship trophy in towns near where I grew up.  Brian Boyle bringing the Cup to Hingham does nothing for me, and I wouldn't go see it if he brought it to my favorite bar.  Screw the Rangers.

Go Devils.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotpat99. Show patriotpat99's posts

ummmm, ya NAS, i am a fan of the NHL. you win?