Rant

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Rant

Last night was a joke.  While I certainly wouldn't call Anaheim a horrible team IMO they are a team the Bruins should beat at home and at worst compete with...but we get blown out.  As I have stated in the past I try to avoid blanket statements and diving in to the negative thread posting but I really believe Claude is not the right coach for this team.  My Coach had a saying  he would repeat to us all the time KYFP.....(Know Your Fu%$!ng Personnel).  If you have race horses you play fast if you have bigs you play physical if your Claude you try to make them into the same one dimensional player...Claude KYFP.
    This unwillingness to adapt or to be flexible had created a stifled team.  When things don't go well Claude reverts back to his fourth line because the only thing that keeps them in the NHL is hustle.   Even when he does make line changes they are often non-sensicle (Seguin forth line?) 
    On top of all this the players aren't playing Krejci looks like a ghost of himself since the fight in Montreal, Horton looks frustrated, as if he is trying too hard to be offensive and has lost the little physical presence that complimented his line mates.  And then there is Savard. Ugh.  This guy doesn't look fit to play 3rd line at times.  Weak on the puck and forced passes.  At first I though it would be great for Seguin to play with Savard now it scares the s$it out of me.  This is the last guy I want Seguin to turn out like.
    Ok I think I'm done....

Bergy and Seguin should be on the ice together.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Re: Rant

Once a week my brother and I go out and quaff down a few while watching the Bs at the local establishment.  We both walked out frustrated last night.  He has been saying for a month the Coach has to go.  I have defended the Coach by speaking of positives: defensive system, better than Lewis, and playoff runs.  I gave in last night.  The team? is lethargic.  We both pointed out that the Bs were being beat to the puck.  You cannot check if the other team is ahead of you in anticipation of the play.  My brother said CJ is gone by January.  I said at the end of the year.  Me thinks my brother is correct. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

The problem is THE PLAYERS!! There is no excuse not to compete at this level.. You are shortchanging yourself not to mention your letting your teammates down by not competing.. simple as that.. should not be the coach's job to motivate individuals.. It is something that comes from within, you need to have pride... just like they get motivated when the paychecks come at the 15th of every month... This team is slowly running out of excuses...next will be to move some good parts out regardless of their stature on this team just to change the chemistry on this team and give it a new look.. Some of these guys have it too cushy here and have become complacent.. or maybe they are hiding injuries.. but right now the disappointment are the top 4 forwards on this team whose play has been totally unacceptable for the better part of the season..

Bergeron, Krejci, Horton, Savard.. These guys are the ones that make the team click and others feed off their good play..Their play this year quite frankly has been sub par.. Until that is fixed this team will struggle..Seguin

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Continued... Seguin gets a pass from me so far..My feeling is the kid has not been put in ideal situations  to have success and that is on Julien.. I think the kid is frustrated right now... I don't see him smiling on the ice most times.. A kid his age should be having the time of his life and enjoying pro hockey..