Rask callers shut the...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Rask callers shut the...

In Response to Re: Rask callers shut the...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rask callers shut the... : Exactly, an unscreened slapper from a 5' 5" forward in a 1 goal game ? Unacceptable.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]
    Gionta made that shot with no real expectation of scoring.He was hoping to force a rebound and hit the jackpot instead.I don't care who's in net.Any NHL goalie should stop that puck.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Sad that no one remembers Thomas against Carolina....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Thomas has been dissapointing, but Rask isn't the solution either.  What has Rask done since game 4 of the Flyers series to the present that would make you think he would be any better?  I still have more confidence in Thomas getting back on track than Rask being able to win 4 of the next 5 games against Montreal. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Team scores 1 goal in 2 games and the goalie gets blamed. The only goal of this series i can maybe question TT on is the second Gionta goal in game 1. A rusty Rask is going to change that? Thats about as fair to him as blaming TT. I love Tuuka but unless he can help out on the power play, which is absolutley DESTROYING this team leave him where he is.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    The goal you mention was at the most crucial point in the series.Boston had been swarming the Habs zone for most of the period and when TT let that in it was game over.I don't care who plays goal as long as they save over 90% at least.4 goals on the first 27 shots  is too many for TT to give up.He's one of Boston's star players so they need him to play that way.Like I said earlier Kel,sitting TT might shame the rest of the team into a better effort.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Rask callers shut the...:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rask callers shut the... : C'mon Sdog.Gomez made a drop pass to Gionta who took 2 strides and scored from a terrible angle.I'd give TT more of a pass if the puck got by him instead of through him. Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

No you cmon Dez horrible giveaway then Thomas did what he could to cut off the angle a good angle. Does it matter ? No Boston didn't score in the game and Lucic hasn't scored the whole series but so far he will be remembered for that horrible play and for not putting away a shot last night by shooting right into Price's glove but he gets a pass by you Dez You c'mon...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

If they would have traded TT as i was saying at the deadline the Bs might have gotten something in return because his value was better and we would not be in this position right now.  Can't wait for the Bs to get rid of him!! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Why isn't Price giving up those rebounds?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

[QUOTE]If they would have traded TT as i was saying at the deadline the Bs might have gotten something in return because his value was better and we would not be in this position right now.  Can't wait for the Bs to get rid of him!! 
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

No one wants floppy. Bet on it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Rask callers shut the...:[QUOTE]Why isn't Price giving up those rebounds? Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]

He has Bruins haven't been there and Montreal's defense has cleaned them up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I think puting in Rask might change things up mentally.  The Bruins need a muligan, a fresh start.  That said, I don't blame Thomas, and he is coming off the best goalie season in history.  You wouldn't yank Gretzky if he didn't score in his first two playoff games.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rask callers shut the... : He has Bruins haven't been there and Montreal's defense has cleaned them up.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Price has been steering his rebounds into the corner, TT has not. On a few shots he has fumbled them badly and made an adventure out of them. Montreal missed the net on a few other opportunities they had on TT rebounds.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Rask callers shut the... : No you cmon Dez horrible giveaway then Thomas did what he could to cut off the angle a good angle. Does it matter ? No Boston didn't score in the game and Lucic hasn't scored the whole series but so far he will be remembered for that horrible play and for not putting away a shot last night by shooting right into Price's glove but he gets a pass by you Dez You c'mon...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

SDog,we'll have to agree to disagree regarding that goal.Like I said,we need TT to play like we know he can if Boston is to advance.I don't know why you think I'm giving Lucic a pass.The compete level has been missing from most of the team but his line,in particular,has crapped the bed so far.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rask callers shut the... : Price has been steering his rebounds into the corner, TT has not. On a few shots he has fumbled them badly and made an adventure out of them. Montreal missed the net on a few other opportunities they had on TT rebounds.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

Floppy also took one off the noggin that he never saw. It was a simple wrister from far out that he was not screened on. Pathetic!!!!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

So Thomas hasn't stolen any games. Ok, thats true. His defense has been murder on him and at least 4 of the goals scored were giveways that led to odd man rushes or point blank shots. Ok, so you want to make a change in goal. You put in Rask who hasnt been a shadow of his last year's self. What if he lets in a 5-spot? Now youre down 3-0 and what do you do?
    How about addressing the cause of the goals.. the piss-f-en-poor d choices and not clearing rebounds.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

i will be very dissapointed if i see rask in goal monday.  the only way the b's can win is if tt plays like tt.  a rusty rask will not cut it.  tt has had bad games before and has always come back.  he competes like no other and will come back strong in game 3.  the only change i'd make to this lineup is insert seguin (and chara of course).

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

[QUOTE]i will be very dissapointed if i see rask in goal monday.  the only way the b's can win is if tt plays like tt.  a rusty rask will not cut it.  tt has had bad games before and has always come back.  he competes like no other and will come back strong in game 3.  the only change i'd make to this lineup is insert seguin (and chara of course).
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

you are so off the mark it's not funny !  When will you get it through your head that TT is not a top goalie in the NHL ! He doesn't even come close. Those juicy rebounds he's giving up are unforgiveable.

We've lost our chance this year...and it's back to the drawing board, but I truly hope the Bruins' management learns one lesson from this...that is don't overvalue any player in the team.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

In Response to Rask callers shut the...:
    [QUOTE]FUP. Unles Rask is going to go and tap in the rebounds he is of no use to us. Any idjut watching can see, the opportunities missed on the same opportunities the scabs are scoring on are there, they are not being finished by the B's and that is the difference. The brutal giveaways is killing us, plus the fact we have 1 freakin goal in 2 games, against a hardly tested price, other than trying to rub off his emblem on his shirt. So unless Rask can play D or score, he is of no use.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

The real probelm this year is that PC and JC think just like you ! TT is not
    a top goalie in the NHL and he has never been able to compete against the best goalies in the NHL. He's no match for Price and would have been no match for
    Halak last year ....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rask callers shut the... : you are so off the mark it's not funny !  When will you get it through your head that TT is not a top goalie in the NHL ! He doesn't even come close. Those juicy rebounds he's giving up are unforgiveable. We've lost our chance this year...and it's back to the drawing board, but I truly hope the Bruins' management learns one lesson from this...that is don't overvalue any player in the team.
    Posted by BobbyOrrAlumni[/QUOTE]

tt has struggled the last 2 games, but what about the rest of the team?  he gave up 1 weak goal in the first game.  if the b's would've scored, they would've won that one.  boychuk should've cleared the rebounds or tied up his man on the 2 rebound goals yesterday.  the b's have scored 1 goal in 2 games.  how can they expect to win if they can't score.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]Everything changes if TT is not letting in soft goals. It builds team confidence and gives the B's a fighting chance. The guys then take it upon themselves to do better and work harder to then reward TT. Going down 2-0 in the first 2 mins does help the confidence level. Granted, the players need to stop hanging their heads when MTL scores for sure. But I really feel the B's win game 3.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

they were down 1-0 for almost the whole 1st game.  being down 1-0 to the habs shouldn't do anything to your confidence and shouldn't have prevented them from winning.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

It is amazing how blind some fans are!  TT allowed a goal in the first 4 minutes in the first game and another one in the first minute in the second game.  I don't think he shows that he can handle the pressure!  Price did not allow anything in the first couple of minutes.  I think that we all agree to say that Lucic point blank shot was a very good one last night.  Playoffs are the time to shine and TT is crumbling under the pressure as he always do.  Like it or not we will never win anything with him in the net!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]It is amazing how blind some fans are!  TT allowed a goal in the first 4 minutes in the first game and another one in the first minute in the second game.  I don't think he shows that he can handle the pressure!  Price did not allow anything in the first couple of minutes.  I think that we all agree to say that Lucic point blank shot was a very good one last night.  Playoffs are the time to shine and TT is crumbling under the pressure as he always do.  Like it or not we will never win anything with him in the net!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

habs will never win anything with price in net.  feel free to bookmark this thread and bring it back up when the habs win the cup.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

If this team can't come back from an early 1 goal deficit, then they are too fragile to win anything this year.  They should ride the TT express until his wheels come off, he gives them their best chance of winning.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]If this team can't come back from an early 1 goal deficit, then they are too fragile to win anything this year.  They should ride the TT express until his wheels come off, he gives them their best chance of winning.
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

100% correct

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

100% blind fans!  The faster TT is trade the sooner the Bruins will be a better team and i garantee that the team who gets TT will never win anything!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

And for your info Price is the reason why the Habs are winning and TT is the reason why the Bruins are losing!!