Rask commits grand larceny against Columbus!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Rask commits grand larceny against Columbus!!!

Rask was clearly the best Bruin on the ice tonight. He bailed out his team numerous times as Columbus looked like a very hungry team that out played the Bruins most of the night. Point blank save after point blank save ( including all 3 in shootout) was the difference. Also liked the gritty shorthander by Peverly. Take the 2 points and run. Thank you Tuukka!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Re: Rask commits grand larceny against Columbus!!!

Somebody call 911.  Open an investigation.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Agreed and forget this he only wins against the weaker teams thing, while I'll give thomas credit for the majority of his wins coming agaisnt better teams, Columbus was cearly the better team tonight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Jack Edwards line of night when Chara broke the glass with a slap shot.  "Somebody call the cops-- they might have to open up an investigation!"

Lol--- that was directed @ MTL--- bunch of pathetic losers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Rask commits grand larceny against Columbus!!!:
    [QUOTE]Rask was clearly the best Bruin on the ice tonight. He bailed out his team numerous times as Columbus looked like a very hungry team that out played the Bruins most of the night. Point blank save after point blank save ( including all 3 in shootout) was the difference. Also liked the gritty shorthander by Peverly. Take the 2 points and run. Thank you Tuukka!!
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]

Absolutely!  I only care about them winning, not the manner in which they won.  Besides, we know the Bruins have been on the other end of plenty of games in which they held the territorial edge over the opposition yet lost. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitbomb. Show whitbomb's posts

I agree BsSoxFan, it Tuukka's best game of the season take the 2 points and run to Nashville.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

tukka steals one!!

musta finally caught something from TT.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

The kid can play. The more chances he's given, the better he'll do, but CJ has waited perhaps a little too long b4 playoffs start to have him be as ready as they might need him to be should TT not have it or get hurt.

Great to get the 2pts. They needed it. But Oh man, did they ever get out-played tonite. What's w/the keystone cops routine in their own zone? On Columbus' 2nd goal Seidenberg had not one but TWO golden chances to clear the zone either by pass or dump and ended up trying to carry the puck out on his own both times...the 2nd one birned him & the team. Ugly.

Then in OT (again--no Seguin for the 4 on 4--ridiculous) Krejci almost looked like he wanted to give the puck away in his own zone. Just scary stuff.

Positives? Oh yes: Tuuka Tuuka Tuulka! Fantastic. And Rich Peverly on the short-hand? Blake Wheeler couldn't score that goal if you gave him a million chances to do so AND an empty net. And Kabs did save their bacon in the OT on that goal-line swipe. Plus Segs on the SO. (Claude--just PLAY THE KID ALREADY,....HE'S GOT TALENT BEYOND JUST BREAKAWAYS!)

Take the 2 pts. indeed and run--but they better be sharper than that in Nashville.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

Great game Tuukka. When he plays relaxed, not making extra movements - especially with his stick - he generally plays very well. His positioning tonight was nearly flawless, hopefully he continues to play with this apparent level of confidence. Yeah, he definitely stole this one; Bruins were very sloppy with the puck in their own zone. AND Clooode - Seguin plays less than ten minutes - you're an idiot!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

In Response to Re: Rask commits grand larceny against Columbus!!!:
    [QUOTE]The kid can play. The more chances he's given, the better he'll do, but CJ has waited perhaps a little too long b4 playoffs start to have him be as ready as they might need him to be should TT not have it or get hurt. Great to get the 2pts. They needed it. But Oh man, did they ever get out-played tonite. What's w/the keystone cops routine in their own zone? On Columbus' 2nd goal Seidenberg had not one but TWO golden chances to clear the zone either by pass or dump and ended up trying to carry the puck out on his own both times...the 2nd one birned him & the team. Ugly. Then in OT (again--no Seguin for the 4 on 4--ridiculous) Krejci almost looked like he wanted to give the puck away in his own zone. Just scary stuff. Positives? Oh yes: Tuuka Tuuka Tuulka! Fantastic. And Rich Peverly on the short-hand? Blake Wheeler couldn't score that goal if you gave him a million chances to do so AND an empty net. And Kabs did save their bacon in the OT on that goal-line swipe. Plus Segs on the SO. (Claude--just PLAY THE KID ALREADY,....HE'S GOT TALENT BEYOND JUST BREAKAWAYS!) Take the 2 pts. indeed and run--but they better be sharper than that in Nashville.
    Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]

Absolutely a fantastic game by Rask, and a stinker for the rest of the team. Have to disagree Julian may have "waited too long" for him to be ready.  Rask has to seize the opportunity if he wants to play(same for TT).  He did it, and now he's off to the races.  Tuuka's confidence should be sky high now, and all he needs is a great game in Nashville, and he'll feel good about himself, which is about 70% of the game at that position.
    I've often mentioned the dreaded slump.  All teams have one, and the timing isn't terrible here.  The key is to finish off the regular season on a high note, get rid of all these bad habits now, and start peaking when the playoffs start.
    Bad habits, a bit of laziness, over confidence....for some reason, all of these things start to creep in, after a good team has a streak of success.
     No cause for panic....just time for some determination and a lot more disipline.  Bad penalties are a problem too.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

It is only positive if Rask can go back to last year's form.  Like i said many time if the Bs have to play the Habs i think Tukka should start.  Any other team i am fine with TT.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbag0991222. Show dbag0991222's posts

Good post, the habs are in Thomas's head. 

In Response to Re: Rask commits grand larceny against Columbus!!!:
    [QUOTE]It is only positive if Rask can go back to last year's form.  Like i said many time if the Bs have to play the Habs i think Tukka should start.  Any other team i am fine with TT.
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnnyV219. Show JohnnyV219's posts

Great game by Rask..Horrible game, again, By the rest of the B's..I still cant understand why Seguin isnt getting much time and on a better line..This team still needs another legit goal scorer IMO.. ie; 30-40+ a year...Ill take the 2-pts though..