RASK > LUNDQVIST, RASK > THOMAS.. winning made easy by a proud PINK HATTER!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

RASK > LUNDQVIST, RASK > THOMAS.. winning made easy by a proud PINK HATTER!

not talking over time, talkin strictly this year and right now. the distracting and distarcted thomas would b calling for the great leader's impeachment right about now and calling for the  banishment of the IRS if he were around and still causing heart attaks with his stick work. the 2011 TT wasnt walking thru those doors. as for the Lundqviist , yesterday was the best 5 goal game by a losing goalie i've ever seen (should have been 10-2).. called sarcasm. he's good but he just doesnt get it quite RASK. then like thomas, starts to call out his own teammates after losses, cant b fun to play with. hey i'm doing my job, i cant mine the goal and shoot the puck on net as well.. right out of the clownish mrs. brady handbook. very unbecoming. the off ice stuff has an impact as well. i love me some Rusk.. now where's my PINK HAT?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

Re: RASK > LUNDQVIST, RASK > THOMAS.. winning made easy by a proud PINK HATTER!

more reality: tuuka and thomas have the exact same record as tt was going into 2011 run. they are both 2.36 average.. save percentage is the same at .926. thomas has 4 more saves. both with 5-3 record with 20 goals allowed. everyone forgets that against tampa, tt had allowed 10 goals. i c no reason this kid cant become every bit as good as the thomas.. NONE! plus have a longer run as an elite since thomas was basically an overnite elite boomer.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: RASK > LUNDQVIST, RASK > THOMAS.. winning made easy by a proud PINK HATTER!

Please do not reply to this whack job