Rask in a must win situation vs Buffalo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Re: Rask in a must win situation vs Buffalo

bruins need some help from lucic savard horton as well ,just 1goal is a start for many ,go bruins ,HAPPY NEW YEAR

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I agree Rask could use some confidence... but his team needs to play better in front of him! And, yes, that means Lucic - Savard - Horton line needs to come to life. AND, it's not just one big game, but two... we need to score 4 points here against softer division rivals.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Not a must win at all. how about a must team effort

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Well said....the defense has to start playing better....TT bails them out way too much....But hey, it keeps TT from going stale....Rask is a good goalie, but the goalies need more help.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

And if the Bruins don't win even though they are up 3-1 right now then what Chiarelli should trade Rask ? His save % is .927

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I don't think Rask knows that he needs a win... gave up the third goal pretty easy with only 45 seconds left in the first. That puck should have never snuck through the near post (or been pushed in with the stick.)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Rask in a must win situation vs Buffalo:[QUOTE]I don't think Rask knows that he needs a win... gave up the third goal pretty easy with only 45 seconds left in the first. That puck should have never snuck through the near post (or been pushed in with the stick.)Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

What happened to Thomas on that 4th goal ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

CJ is going to live or die by the sword it seems.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeyfan2010. Show hockeyfan2010's posts

Julien changed Rask from goalie for Thomas...stupid move so early in game/...as Rask stopped 13 of 16 shots...hope Bruins lose this game as Julien needs to be brought down to earth and realize he`s overusing Thomas...looks like he`s worried about his job...what an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

TT let in a softie too!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruWingFan. Show BruWingFan's posts

Rask needs to play.

He looked rusty to me. Which is understandable considering the time he's spent sitting on the bench. I'd say the time has come to send Rask to Providence for conditioning to knock off the rust. When he rerturns CJ has to get him in a rotation with Thomas.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Just brutal. How many icings in the last 3 minutes? Where's the coaching?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

You all are going to say that this is one of my wild ideas, but for all the world that looked like a disciplinary pull to me.  I would swear that they told him NOT to play the puck, and he continued to do so.  Or something like that.  To me it seemed like a discipline thing for some reason.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Rask in a must win situation vs Buffalo:[QUOTE]Julien changed Rask from goalie for Thomas...stupid move so early in game/...as Rask stopped 13 of 16 shots...hope Bruins lose this game as Julien needs to be brought down to earth and realize he`s overusing Thomas...looks like he`s worried about his job...what an idiot! Posted by hockeyfan2010[/QUOTE]

Just when I was starting to get behind Julien shortening the bench he goes and does this to Rask's confidence pitiful of Claude is right.