Rask post-Toronto

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Rask post-Toronto

12 Games (844 min = 14.065 games)

17 GA

1.21 GAA

418 shots against

.959 SV%

3 SO against the two best offenses in the league (far and away, IMO)

I don't care how good the defense is in front of you, or how many posts the other team hit, or how many times they missed the net.....that's unheard of.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Rask post-Toronto

Well I think Rask is having a little something to do with them missing the net and hitting posts, when you are shutting guys downs as much as he has lately it gets in your head that you have to make the perfect shot (because you do) and then you end up doing those things. I watched the Blackhawks go out of their way doing this last night and I'll tell you what, they had no choice but to....Rask had the entire net covered.

This guy is playing out of his mind right now, I don't think he has let a soft goal in since the second game against Toronto.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

He's been great, no question.  He'll get the Smythe when the finish this.  Thomas's numbers were unheard of, then Quick comes in and beats them the very next year...and now Rask has tied Quick's s% (hard to get to his GAA, though) and could beat it the way he's playing. 

Are you not entertained?!?!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Well I think Rask is having a little something to do with them missing the net and hitting posts, when you are shutting guys downs as much as he has lately it gets in your head that you have to make the perfect shot (because you do) and then you end up doing those things. I watched the Blackhawks go out of their way doing this last night and I'll tell you what, they had no choice but to....Rask had the entire net covered.

This guy is playing out of his mind right now, I don't think he has let a soft goal in since the second game against Toronto.

other than the Ranger 'tripped' goal.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

His two games at Toronto, games 3 and 4, were about as good as I've ever seen Rask, so you can go back to the Toronto series and realize just how impressive he's been in the 13 playoffs. It's Vezina and Hasek and Dryden rolled into one.