Rating Horton and Seguin thus far

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Re: Rating Horton and Seguin thus far

Someone or something is sucking the life out of both of these guys....They both need a change. As for Seguin, hes a rookie and this sort of thing will happen...Its early in the season, but the schedule may be playing a role....Most college players have trouble coping to the schedule the first year (twice as many games and played in more succession). Seguin may be feeling this. If the coachs notice this then it may help him out to sit him up in the press box for games to watch. A rest really does help players....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Throw Seg up with Hor and Luc for 20 games and see how that goes, I bet as good as with Krej.  That would be 3 shooters.

Hort has always been defensively smart, having a plus after 6 years in Flo and leading the B's and top 5 in league this year shows he is still responsible and that might be part of his O problem being more D when he should be going for it.  Many times he has been back behind the B's net helping out or at least trying as compared to many wingers.  He is 2nd in scoring on B's and playing a complete game whether it is seen or not, he gets an A from me.

Seg can fly but is being tethered, he gets a B and Cj gets an F.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

slick - so the problem is you blamed "dump and chase" and not "dump and lazy"?  I agree - lazy should career death.

Grif, there may be a fatigue factor, but Seguin didn't play college, he played Major Junior.  They play close to about 3/4 of an NHL schedule, travel by bus, and often play back to back to back on a weekend.  College teams play less than half an NHL schedule.  I think his "fatigue" is mental.  That is, there's a lot to learn from every game he plays, and maybe he needs a bit of a break to put the less-productive last ten behind him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In Response to Re: Rating Horton and Seguin thus far:
    [QUOTE]Someone or something is sucking the life out of both of these guys....They both need a change. As for Seguin, hes a rookie and this sort of thing will happen...Its early in the season, but the schedule may be playing a role....Most college players have trouble coping to the schedule the first year (twice as many games and played in more succession). Seguin may be feeling this. If the coachs notice this then it may help him out to sit him up in the press box for games to watch. A rest really does help players....
    Posted by bgrif008[/QUOTE]

Are you referring to Count Trapula?