Reason for tonights loss - THE POWERPLAY!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Reason for tonights loss - THE POWERPLAY!

Hard to argue. Our PP is awful!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

What PP.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Yup.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

FIRE GEOFF WARD!! Please...Tomorrow would be fine!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Power What?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

There are some moves to easily turn the PP into a high-powered one, but that would require ingenuity and the B's coaching staff just doesn't have that offensively

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Agree, the PP needs to be better, but this team had a 2 goal lead with 3 minutes to play.  Need to finish that game, regardless of how inept the PP has been.

Other reasons you my want to consider:
    - TT letting in 2 brutal goals contributed to the loss
    - CJ "rolling 4" in the last 5 minutes of the game didn't help, including the Campbell lline on the ice for the game-tying goal
    - giving the Habs momentum with 2 PP chances, one in the final 5 mins of regulation (Ryder) and Wheeler's penalty 10 seconds in OT

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I didn't hear one person mention the absence of Horton being the difference? Not saying it was, but it is a little odd that not one person missed him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Reason for tonights loss - THE POWERPLAY!:
    [QUOTE]I didn't hear one person mention the absence of Horton being the difference? Not saying it was, but it is a little odd that not one person missed him.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

To be fair nor was Cammalleri on the ice for the last 2 periods of the game.

The PP was one of the worst last season if not the worst (don't have the figures) and this year it's sinking again to becoming the worst.
    Like Cowboys is saying they should have fired him !  Now,  it's kind of dumb in the middle of the season although I would have him tape the hocley sticks and go get a real PP coach.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Marchand with Seguin and Bergeron on the 1st unit with Kampfer and Chara ..
    2nd unit Wheeler Krejci Ryder with Savard and Boychuk until Horton comes back

Stanley Cup to th BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013