Recchi

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Recchi

His TURN OVER in our Defensive end are going to cost us dearly come playoffs. He's good for a couple a game. And when he does make them, he just stands there like an idiot....Thank God he is off the PP. I know he has put up some good numbers, but Im soooo done with him...Of all the players, we have, he annoys me the most.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Recchi

All player make mistakes. That being said, he is definitely slowing down a bit and could use either a reduction in minutes or a sit or two to rest thoes old bones....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

REX has been a solid player for many years. His capabilities began to slip last year, and have become worse this year. Biggest problem would be bergeron, who covers Recchi's mistakes every game. Peverly was unaware of this added duty, so REX looked even worse than usual. Probably, the best alternative would be the 4th line. I hope he recognizes his declining capabilities and retires. The sooner , the better. make him a coach.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

And please keep him off the PK....where speed is essential...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

His decline started about7-8 years ago in stages and then again 3 years ago.  He may hit 50 points+ this year, but would a stronger, faster, younger winger hit more, who knows, we will not until next year.

The line is effective, but without Berg, Rec does need to drop.  I would prefer him to the 4th, but that is going to happen just like, Thorn is going to sit.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Seems like he might be getting a maintenance day today.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Recchi is not present at practice today and Seguin has taken his spot on the second line at todays practice.

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Would love to see that lineup for next couple of games to see Seg with March and Berg, for a trial.  If it works great if not Rec can always go back, albeit a bit fresher.

Rec will be fine, he is what he is, a very much slower version of himself, but he can contribute and will do so and at 2M, his production is pretty darn good.  It is just tough to watch his turnovers and horrendously slow skating.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Would be nice to see for a few games!!!  ^^^^^^