Referees

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Referees

BS Call on Lucic gives Buffalo a goal.  I hope ref's get reviewed after every game.  What a joke.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Referees

In Response to Referees:
    [QUOTE]BS Call on Lucic gives Buffalo a goal.  I hope ref's get reviewed after every game.  What a joke.
    Posted by mattbs[/QUOTE]
    Brutal call.No way that's boarding.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

In Response to Referees:
    [QUOTE]BS Call on Lucic gives Buffalo a goal.  I hope ref's get reviewed after every game.  What a joke.
    Posted by mattbs[/QUOTE]
    Total BS! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Referees:
    Posted by mattbs[/QUOTE]
    I agree matt, what a horse s#$t call, there was absolutely nothing wrong with that hit

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Referees:
    Posted by mattbs[/QUOTE]

They do, but I think it's more lip service than anything

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Not only was it a bs call but the freakin goalie judge hits the goal horn early...and Kaletta is a complete pansy.  I hope that Ferrance retaliation hurt because it looked like it did...it looked like he faked the impact of the retaliation and then accidentally hit his head on the ice.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dangr76. Show dangr76's posts

Refs completely took over this game for Buffalo.  2 Sabres goals on BS calls and now Lucic gets Unsportsman with less than 2 minutes left in the game?  grow some skin Ref's...........hard to win when your playing 7 against 5

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

One of the most poorly officiated game of the season for sure

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Referees:
    [QUOTE]One of the most poorly officiated game of the season for sure
    Posted by Tuckerw3[/QUOTE]
    The zebras made sure they were part of the outcome tonight.Brutal job by the officials.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Anybody wonder why the goalie time out for equipment repair was allowed for Miller?

I did.

He took a long time fixing his pad and Buffalo got a good rest out of it.

I remember they did this in the 70's all the time, then they made a rule to prevent it.

I wonder what ever happened to that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

omg poor poor poor calls ,,it should have been 3..2 bruins ,,they got robbed

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Drew Stafford and the refs won tonight's game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Refs completely took over this game for Buffalo.  2 Sabres goals on BS calls and now Lucic gets Unsportsman with less than 2 minutes left in the game?  grow some skin Ref's...........hard to win when your playing 7 against 5
    Posted by dangr76[/QUOTE]
    I hate to be " one of those guys that complain about officiating " but that was a disgrace. What I would like to see, is CJ do a little venting, just to let the league know what hack job that was tonight! But I highly doubt that will happen.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

BadHab, I was thinking the same thing, CJ and Chara should have been in the ref's ear, either get Miller in the net or put Lalime in, it took as much time as a glass pane replacement....

Beez.. same thing, CJ has to get after the refs a bit, Lucic was "borderline" interfered with, if CJ would have make some noise, Luc probobly wouldn't have been in the box for the final 2 minutes.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Pathetic.  I wonder if Lindy Ruff's constant whining about last year's officiating paid off, because the refs were giving them every call tonight.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

OK, all this is true, but guys, Buffalo is horrible and the bad calls still shouldn't have made things equal.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

About as worse a display of calling a game as you could find.  It doesn't excuse the missed chances the Bruins had on the PP but the Bruins played two teams tonight: the Buffaloes and the refs.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]BadHab, I was thinking the same thing, CJ and Chara should have been in the ref's ear, either get Miller in the net or put Lalime in, it took as much time as a glass pane replacement.... Beez.. same thing, CJ has to get after the refs a bit, Lucic was "borderline" interfered with, if CJ would have make some noise, Luc probobly wouldn't have been in the box for the final 2 minutes.
    Posted by BigD7[/QUOTE]
    Just wanna see Claude lose his marbles once in awhile.......After the unsportsmanlike on Looch....I think most people on here woud have said.....it's about $$@#ing time!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Referees:
    Posted by mattbs[/QUOTE]

The NHL will review each game, the 8 track player was not working tonight nontheless, so Gary (Bettman) could get some shut eye.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]OK, all this is true, but guys, Buffalo is horrible and the bad calls still shouldn't have made things equal.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

No. Buffalo has been playing much better lately... and they are finally healthy.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]OK, all this is true, but guys, Buffalo is horrible and the bad calls still shouldn't have made things equal.
    Maybe they're better than horrible with Stafford in the lineup.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Brutal call on the boarding penalty. The USC call? The ref gave Lucic plenty of time to drop it. He didn't, so as we former players all are guilty of. Our mouths work faster than our brain sometimes. The problem I have with tonite is the same as another poster. Buffalo was flat tonite & the B's let them off the hook. They NEED to start setting the tone. Whether that's on the road, or at home. This isn't the Minnesota Wild. This is a Conference/Divisional team. Buffalo was ripe for the pickings, but they let Buffalo dictate the play too much! The nastyness & snarl they showed AFTER the final buzzer is what should've been displayed all game. Wonder if CJ is reading these. He finally called a timeout & put the big man in front of the net. He should do this when the game is tied, they're up a goal & on the PP & when they're down a goal on the PP. He doesn't have to wait till the end of the game. Does anyone notice where Ramsey puts Big Dusty in the situations I just said?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

dez & bfannj

I'll take your points about Buffalo.  Did the Bruins help their cause by keeping Thornton out there after dumb penalty 1?  By benching Seguin?  By playing Paille rather than somebody from Providence?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]dez & bfannj I'll take your points about Buffalo.  Did the Bruins help their cause by keeping Thornton out there after dumb penalty 1?  By benching Seguin?  By playing Paille rather than somebody from Providence?
    Nope.You're right on all counts.Especially in Pailles case.If it's going to be 3rd line ice available I'd much rather see Caron in the lineup.

25. This post has been removed.